Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

YOU!!!!

by The-one-and-only 0 reviews

who are these people?? what's in that needle?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 307 words - Complete

1Ambiance
______________________________________________
DELILAHS' POV:

When I turned around, I felt something going into my neck. The pain was horrible! It was like getting shot over and over again. All I could do was scream. I looked at Julius, and then everything went black...
______________________________________________

JULIUSS' POV:

My heart stopped when Delilah fell in my arms. NO! NO! This Can't Be Happening! I thought. I slowly sat down holding Delilah tight in my arms, trying to figure out what was in that needle.

Everyone else came running to where I was sitting. They all stood there and looked at the three people just standing there. Scarlet bent down to help me figure out what was wrong with Delilah. Her breathing was slow and faint.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!????" I screamed. Whoever those people are, if something happens to Delilah, I will make them pay.
"WHO ARE YOU!!??" screamed Nosey, placing Zoe behind him to protect her.
"Like what was in that needle man!?" said Al. You could tell he was getting mad.
"You'll find out soon enough!" said the one who shot Delilah. It was a girl. I knew that voice.I thought.

"URSULA?" Emmet yelled.

Ursula walked into the light, with Ice and Sunshine behind her. URSULA! I thought. Okay that's it! I let Scarlet take Delilah. I stood up, and charged at her, so did Emmet, Nosey, Al and Zoe.
What happened next was something I didn't expect to happen. Ursula, Ice and Sunshine both put on masks and then they fired this gas in the air. I fell to the floor.
I managed to whisper Delilah before everything became a blur.

****
Sorry about the short chapter. I like to leave suspense at the end so that the readers are all like: "Crap! What's going to happen next!??"
Don't worry. The next chapter's going to be up soon.
++ The-One-And-Only ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story