Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Me and shoes? We had some fighting words and decided it was best if we went our separete ways."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

We had drinks at the 96th floor of the Handcock a few days later when we dropped the news. Andy jumped up and smiled. He loved being right I take it. "So. Is it Luke and Leia?" Joe asked.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 1666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 54
It surprised me how all it took was a new pair of brightly colered shoes.
Patrick took the shoes off and put them in the box. He then walked over to pay for them and I looked around some more before I pushed him out the way and put money on the counter. He gave me a crazy look and I shrugged as the woma gave me back my change.
"I said I'd by them" I said simply as I handed him the bad with his shoes.
We walked out the store and he had a huge grin on his face.
"You Patty cakes are a big girl." I squealed giving him a small push.
"Shut up! I like shoes. There's nothing wrong with that." Patrick said shaking his head.
"Of course not." I said sarcastically.
"You, are a bitch Calista. You're the weird one that likes to walk around bare foot all the time." Patrick shot.
"See that's not weird. Me and shoes? We had some fighting words and decided it was best if we went our separete ways. They make me feel trapped. And plus-"
"There's a plus?"
"Yes there is. I'm the one pregnant with twins so my fucking ankles are swollen and so you know what. This is why I wear no shoes."
"Yes. That's not weird at all. Nope." He said looking at me seriously through the corner of his glasses.
Then Patrick busted out laughing and I pushed him into the car door.
"Jerk." I said crossing my arms and pouting.
"Aww! You know I love you and your crazy ways woman." Patrick said giving me a side hug as he opened the car door.
"What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee as a peace offering? Patrick asked.
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"With whipped cream?" I pouted.
"Whatever you want."
"Yay me!"
Patrick locked the car back and we walked across the street to the Starbucks. My stomach then started to talk to me and I gave him a kiss.
"Lets go to Killer Margaritas around the corner!" I squealed.
"The world is yours."
Patrick and I sat down and had one of the best dinners I've had in a while. It may have came from a restaraunt but it was still good. 90mns later we were back in the car on our way home. I was looking at the new sonogram pictures and smiled.
"We need to start on names Patrick." I said softly.
"Can you give me a while? Because once they have names its gonna be real." Patrick stated gripping his fingers on the wheel, his knuckles turned white.
"Patrick. This has been real since that little stick turned blue."
"Ok, first of all didn't you tell that you learned you were pregnant from the doctor?"
"Yes."
"Then why did you say-"
"Forget what I said. It was ritorical"
I rolled my eyes and we finally got home. I didn't want to call anyone so I laid down and let Patrick go about his business. He made the calls and then went to his studio to finish some work. I wanted him to just lay with me and enjoy this moment, tell me how he felt about the twins, tell me he loved me but duty calls. Maybe its little things like this that makes the nurse think I'm stressed.
In the end I didn't blame her one bit.
~
We had drinks at the 96th floor of the Handcock a few days later when we dropped the news. Andy jumped up and smiled. He loved being right I take it.
"So. Is it Luke and Leia?" Joe asked.
"No!" I said laughing, "I can't believe Gin isn't here."
"Odd isn't it?" Patrick sighed, "its much more quiter."
"She didn't tell me where she went." Joe pouted.
"Oh well."
I knew where Gin went but I couldn't tell. All I knew was that she was doing this for me, for him because I couldn't fly. And Father's Day is in the next few weeks. I just hoped Patrick apprecieated this.
~
The day of Patrick Martin Stumph's birthday was just all sorts of crazy. The surprise I got him for Father's Day I decided just to give him on his birthday. That way, so they say, he'll remember me forever!
To go with Patrick's love for Prince the theme for the party was Purple Rain. Now, I'm not talking about the 80s what they wore in the movie. I'm talking about everyone had to wear purple.
Gabe was the happiest of these people because he wore purple anyway.
Gin was sitting in front of her MacBook with Patrick's Birthday Gift maybe Father's Day gift. She was still in Minnesota and the party was only mear hours away.
"I can't...I'm- what did you- I can't believe you have this in front of me." I squealed.
"Yea. I was gonna keep it for myself. But you know, I should be an automatic shoe in for Godmother if I give it up, shouldn't I?" Gin asked.
"I hope so."
"Hope?"
"I KNOW."
"Thank you...so, was this a 'exchange gifts thing' or did you ship me off to Paisley Park for 3 days of begging for no reason?" Gin concluded.
"I don't know."
"So, what's been up?"
"I was cleaning and I think I locked myself out of one of the rooms. This door has been stuck for a while and I'm just like whatever." I sighed.
"Want me to try?"
"Nah. I don't want it broken."
"Ginny's a beast!" she laughed
"Yes Ginny is."
"So The future Mrs. Stumph. When- are you guys getting married?"
"I don't know. I don't even think I wanna marry him. I don't want this ending in d-i-v-o-r-c-e."
"I smell ya..."
"When will you be back?"
"I don't know. Its fucking almost May and there's a blizzard coming through. I'm trying to get out tonight but I don't know man."
"I'm sorrie."
"For what?"
"For sending you when I talked to him it was supposed to be me... but I can't-"
"I know you can't fly. He's all sorts of twisted."
"So I was thinking."
"Yea?"
"I wanna give Patrick that tonight."
"Shut up!"
"Yes! I do."
"What time did you wanna present the gift?"
"I don't know. Around 1015p. And then we'll do the cake."
"Sweetness!"
"Yes?"
"No. I was saying 'sweetness' in general, not referring to you."
"Oh. Ok."
"Well...we'll iChat later, I wanna get out this fucking state."
"No prob bob."
I closed my MacBook and jumped in the Hummer Limo to Patrick's party.
We danced well into the night. Because I couldn't drink Patrick didn't drink. That made me feel better about myself.
Pete ran up to me and was rubbing my belly. I pushed him off and started to laugh.
"Pete! Leave me alone." I said laughing.
"Who's missing?" Pete asked.
"Where's Genovieve?" Brendon questioned
"She's not here." Patrick trailed off, "look."
Joe was stuck sitting in a corner with his finger in his drink.
"Joe. What's wrong?" Andy asked.
"I haven't seen my girl in a literal week. I think she's mad at me." Joe stated.
Andy rolled his eyes and left Joe alone. Joe will eventually get over it.
"Joe!" I squealed, "I love you!"
"I love you too Calista." Joe pouted.
"Will you dance with me?"
"No."
"Yes you will."
I grabbed Joe by the purple pants and the perfect song started.

Clock strikes upon the hour And the sun begins to fade Still enough time to figure out How to chase my blues away Ive done alright up til now Its the light of day that shows me how And when the night falls the loneliness calls
Oh I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody Yeah I wanna dance with somebody With somebody who loves me Oh I wanna dance with somebody I wanna feel the heat with somebody Yeah I wanna dance with somebody / With somebody who loves me

I got the smile from Joe I was looking for and we danced for a bit longer. It was when Patrick saw I was getting way too comfortable with Joe that he took me away. I pouted a bit, was twirled away and I blew Joe a kiss.
I was wearing a purple empire-waisted knit dress with ¾ sleeves. I had black tights underneath with some purple pumps. I had to say, if J.Lo can do it with twins so can I.
Patrick pulled me as close to him as he could and we swayed to the song.

Many say, that I'm too young to let you know just where I'm coming from But you will see, it's just a matter of time / my love surely make you mine.
Well, I'm, livin' in a world of ghetto life Everyone is so uptight Nothin's wrong, it's alright, my man I like the way we carry on His love will send me on and on, with my man / People out there can understand
I'm givin him somethin he can feel to let him know this love is real This love is real...

Patrick whispered sweet nothings in my ear and I couldn't help but blush.
"You know what I want to do?" Patrick started.
"What?" I asked playing along.
"I wanna take you upstairs and have my way with you."
"But when I wanted to last night you didn't."
"Yea but- I mean- god you're so fucking beautiful."
Patrick gave me a small turn and my back was on his chest as our arms were crossed in front of me gently.
We ate and after a while I wanted to take my shoes off. But when I looked at the time and still didn't see Ginny walking through that door I knew it was over. This wasn't happening tonight.
@@@@
YES. Purple Rain themed party cuz I- I mean Cali is an AWESOME girlfriend.
Lol
Besos,
Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story