Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"PRRRRINNNNCEEEE!"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

It was when we heard a sick ass guitar riff that we focused intently. When we looked up at the screen Patrick's eyes bugged out of his head.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 1673 words - Complete

1Funny
Stuttering 55
It was 1030p and Patrick walked over to me. I didn't know what to do now. The big screens that were around us had suddenly stopped playing The Cubs game.
Hey, it was my boyfriends party. He wanted the game and so baby got the game.
The next voice I heard was a really soft one and Patrick looked at me. I really, for the first time didn't know what was going on.
"Ok, so...what am I looking into?" The voice stated.
"Just stare forward...ok! You're in the shot, go." Another voice stated.
"Why does that sound like Genovieve?" Joe asked sliding next to me.
"Maybe because...I don't know."
"Hey everyone down there...pay attention to me..." The first voice said kind of lazily, maybe even bored.
It was when we heard a sick ass guitar riff that we focused intently. When we looked up at the screen Patrick's eyes bugged out of his head.
"OH MY GOD!" Patrick screamed like a little school girl.
"Here it goes..." Andy trailed off.
"PRRRRINNNNCEEEE!" Patrick yelled again.
"I think he needs a little uniform with pigtails. What says you?" I asked Pete.
Pete hip bumped me and Ashlee gave me a hug.
"Hi best friend!" Ashlee stated.
"I've told you Ashlee. Don't say that if Ginny MAYBE in the vicinity. This fucking reeks of her doing." I said through my teeth.
"Well- now that I have everyone's attention all I wanted to say is that I really like this band Fall Out Boy. Its taking music back to a happy place...think the sexy back fiasco...but I do wanna work with you guys...enough with that- I'm getting a 'move along' from this girl behind the camera...the nerve-"
"No! STOP! Whoever it is STOP! Let the man be!" Patrick screamed through tears and all weirdness, "I love Prince!" he was like a groupie at a Justin Timberlake concert this one.
"Ok then. Me, the babies and Prince. Put us in order." I demanded holding back a laugh.
I was afraid that Patrick was holding his breath and laughed.
"God. Right now. I'm SO going to plead the 5th." He stated and we focused back on the screen.
"In the end I'd like to say Happy 24th Birthday Patrick..." His Purpleness tilted his head to the side and gave a small smile, "I remember when I was 24 and doing 'Purple Rain'...but anyways..."
Prince pulled out a guitar and Patrick couldn't stop moving. Prince then started to play. I was laughing so hard thinking that Patrick was going to pee himself.
Prince was acctually playing, 'Take Over, The Break's Over'. I was standing there quite impressed. I mean, I know its Prince but, shit, whatever.

Baby, seasons change but people don't And I'll always be waiting in the back room I'm boring but overcompensate / with Headlines and flash, flash, flash photography
But don't pretend you ever forgot about me Don't pretend you ever forgot about me /Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcee? Style you wake for fashion magazines A widow or a divorcee? Don't pretend, don't pretend...

"That's all I'm gonna do. You guys rock it better. Anyways. Happy Birthday again Patrick. Peace and Love." His Purpleness concluded, "oh! One more thing- look to the left."
Someone who didn't look like Gin had walked over to me and given me something. I then noticed what was in my hand and rolled my eyes.
"Happy Birthday baby!" I said laughing and handing him the symbol autographed guitar Prince had just been holding on the screen.
"That's- but- he was just, I mean- Calista! NOOOOOOO!" Patrick stated suddenly, "I really think I pee'd a little!"
"As Brian Adams once said baby. Everything I do Patrick, I do for you." I said with tears in my eyes, "Goddamn, Hormones!"
Patrick's lips roughly hit mine and I still couldn't help but wonder where my whore of a best friend was. I then looked up at the screen again and she was waving at me with a piece of paper in her hand that said 'Who's Your Daddy now?'.
I tapped Patrick on the shoulder as she was there and gave Prince a hug. The screen then went black and the Cubs game started again. I was surprised as hell that they won.
"What! A Cubs win! And His Royal Purpleness! Fucking great ass Birthday!" Ginny said out of nowhere.
"Slut!" I yelled, "where ya been?"
"I literally just got here. I had sent the guitar- no I'm lying- you saw me with it earlier. I had to go home shower and-" Gin started.
"Liar. What happened?" I demanded.
"Cali! They lost the GOD DAMN Guitar!" Gin said as her green eyes flashed with fear and a trace of a tear.
"Why didn't you do it carry-on? Do you KNOW what I went through to get that?"
"I Know! I'm sorry I didn't take it Because I couldn't..."
"When did they find it?"
"4 hours later! It was about to be shipped somewhere else!"
"So why did you just come out now?"
"I just got here!"
"When you presented him with the guitar I had to go pee."
"Your boyfriend is going to kill you." I mocked her
"I've got him taken care of."
"Do you really?" Joe asked suddenly, "you've been gone for like a week!"
"If you fight with me here I swear to BOB I'm going to hit you." Gin stated, "you got a new tattoo."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did Joe. You don't like long sleeves."
"Yes I do."
Ginny rolled her eyes and went to get the cake.
We all sung Happy Birthday and that was the end of that. Patrick cut his cake and still his eyes were red from the crying he did over Prince. I still wanted an answer to that Me, The Babies and Prince thing, but I figured this wasn't the moment for it.
After all, we had forever to fight that out I guess.
About 3a I was passed out in a corner with Ginny and Ashlee. It felt great to have my girls with me.
The last thing I remembed was being carried back to the limo and then put in bed. When I woke up Gin was next to me and she started to jump on the bed.
"No!" I groaned, "my neck, my back and my feet. Trying to look sexy for Patrick is a lot of work. Concidering I have this bump in front of me."
"I guess." Gin said dropping next to me, "Joe got a new tattoo and he won't show me."
"Again?!"
"Joe doesn't do long sleeves Cal!"
"Ginny! Hoy, no!"
I couldn't deal with Gin so I let her be.
Which is why when May 3rd came around, it was all about Patrick and myself.
"Ready?" Patrick asked rubbing his hands in his slacks.
"Yea." I sighed.
"I still don't know why I'm here." Kevin asked rolling his eyes.
"For me asshole." Patrick said laughing.
"2 short people doing this. Your kids are gonna be short as hell. When does Natural Selection kick in?" Kevin demanded.
"Asswipe."
"Calista. I'm here, que te pasa?" my brother Gabriel asked walking into the judges chambers.
"I need you to be a witness for me Gabriel."
"Pa' que?"
"Para algo."
"The witnesses here?" Judge Cedeno asked.
"Yes your honor." I said softly.
"Scared?" The judge asked.
"No. I'm not."
"Everyone, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Calista Rodriguez and Patrick Martin Stumph-" Judge Cedeno started.
I looked over at Patrick and he was in tears. He squeezed my hand tight and smiled in my dirrection and I knew I was making the right choice doing this. We said the right thing at the right time somehow through all the tears and signed the dotted line and it was official.
May 3rd I became Mrs. Patrick Stump-h.
This was kind of weird and I felt kinda mad that everyone I loved wasn't there. But I mean my brother and his brother was there. That's all that really mattered.
The papers were signed and I looked at my copy.
"We're really married Patrick." I whispered.
"I know...I wanna tell people. I wanna wear this, properly...but we can't-"
Patrick turned his wedding band around as it sat on his right finger. Everything in his heart was on his finger.
"Here mama. Because I know that we can't- I mean we want to." Patrick sighed.
Patrick had a small box and opened it. I gave a weary smile and sighed.
"They're Claddagh's!" I said giving a little laugh.
"You know...?
"Yes. I'm well rounded enough. If the heart is pointing out that means you're single and if the heart is pointing in towards you that means you're not single."
"I love you."
"I know!"
Patrick slipped the ring on my finger and I got on my tippy toes to give him a hug. There was something suddenly wrong here. I stopped and started to laugh. I don't know where this belly of mine came from all of a sudden but I did know that I was huge.
For people who never turned off their cell phones it was crazy how many messages we'd gotten when they were turned back on. I didn't think I could hear from one person so many times in an hour.
"What do you want Genovieve?" I asked when I called her back.
"Ummm. I love you!" Gin stated then hung up.
I shook my head as I realized that I had my own Stewie on my hands. This girl was the devil, she'll figure it out eventually.
@@@@@
We did it!! Wooo for Prince and wooo for being married.
Besos,
Kay and Kai
P.S.
2500 views on this thing and only a handfull of reviews? That is SO not kosher guys I kno you can do better. Let us know what you think. Come to the darkside....we have cookies.
Lol
Sign up to rate and review this story