Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"wheres Paco?"

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Uhg! Prince is so lucky!" Patrick sighed, "baby! I want that!" he said crawling over to me. "Bigger house...." I taunted flipping through the US weekly.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 1530 words - Complete

1Exciting
Stuttering 56
Up until now Patrick was bothering Gin about her meeting Prince.
Patrick was lying on the floor the day after we got hitched looking up at Gin. Gin was playing Guitar Hero: Tour Edition on her Crimson Nintendo DS. The extended guitar neck on the side of the DS had her going.
This game wasn't supposed to come out until the middle of June but being a rock star's girlfriend kinda had those perks. But the only 'downside' if you say that, was that she had to review it for Buzznet.
A "sweet!" was all I got from her on that.
I looked at Patrick and he still had stars in his eyes. I was stretched out on the couch with the remote control balanced on my tummy.
"Genovieve..." Patrick sung.
Ginny couldn't help but to smile that smile she only gave to Joe when Patrick sung her name like that. Because there's something about a guy and your own name that makes you cream softly.
"Can you pleeeassseee tell me what it was like again?" Patrick asked in his best little kid voice.
"Dude, this ain't a fucking Fairy Tale." Gin stated.
"I know but-" Patrick sighed.
"Ok," Gin said finally giving in, "but this is the last time."
"Yes!"
"Once upon a time there was a really Pregnant and Determined girlfriend with a Slut of a best friend and a Cheating Whore of a boyfriend-"
Patrick glared while Gin and I laughed.
"My story. I tell it my way." Gin stated.
"But you change it all the time." Patrick whined.
"Fine. But still. Anyways. So I get off the plane and I get into a purple limo and I'm swooped away to Paisley Park. Dude! Every room is wired with a recording device so if Prince gets and idea he sings it and it goes on a recording."
"Uhg! Prince is so lucky!" Patrick sighed, "baby! I want that!" he said crawling over to me.
"Bigger house...." I taunted flipping through the US weekly.
"And then?"
"And then his people had me 'sign' a confidentiality thing which I kept 'forgetting' too. There was some girl he was with...I don't remember who she was-"
"Tell me how he smelled!"
"He smelled unisex. He smelled like you and like me. It was so fucking weird."
"Sweet."
"Now, can I go back to my Guitar Hero?" Gin pleaded.
"Leave her alone Patrick." I said laughing.
"Sweetness, one more question, please?" Patrick asked pulling his hair slightly and I smacked his hand away.
"Yes." Gin and I said at the same time.
"Ok! Did you play basketball with him?"
"Yes I did and he schooled my ass! He's so small Patrick, with this larger then life presence and voice. But Prince got game!"
"And then?"
"And then he made pancakes. The hell. You saw that skit Dave Chappell did."
"I did because Cali made me." Patrick huffed.
Its Prince. Even if something is true, he's so sacred that you're not supposed to make fun of him. I didn't care, the skit was funny. But if you thought about it, kinda like skits of Jesus and those damn right wingers.
"That shit was funny!" I said laughing my ass off, "Game. Bitches."
"But seriously. He made pancakes. And don't tell him I've said this. But they're way better then Travie's." Gin whispered.
"Blasphemy." I whispered back.
"I know. BUT! I've already given you my memory card Patty Cakes."
"You did!"
Patrick got off the ground and started to walk away.
"Where are you going?" Ginny asked.
"Where he always goes." I sighed, "he loves me baby-"
"But not like I love my guitar!" Gin and I said singing 'Guitar'.
20 minutes later Patrick came back downstairs looking like he had to pee. I started to laugh as Ginny threw her DS across the hardwood floor.
"Frustrated?" I asked.
"That...things...so...stupid!" Ginny stated grinding her teeth.
"That's NOT good for you."
"I know..."
Gin exhaled and I paid attention to Patrick in front of me.
"Sí Cariño?" I asked.
"I got the door open!" Patrick squealed.
"Good for you." I congratulated.
"No Sweetness, you don't understand. I GOT the door open. Baby mama, godmother- follow we."
Gin's mouth dropped.
"SERIOUSLY!" Gin squealed.
Patrick shrugged his shoulders.
"SERIOUSLY!?" Gin asked again jumping up and down like a girl, like Patrick, because we all know she's a dude.
"I guess. Because you met Prince. And Cali loves you- whatever..."
Patrick was trying his damnedest to get his hardness back. But that was difficult because we saw his groupie side. That right there was the point of no return.
As all 3 of us went up the stairs and turned a slight corner Patrick stopped in front of the door I couldn't open. He then gave a smile and tapped his foot.
"Ok Sweetness. Close your eyes." Patrick stated.
"Boy stop. You got a door open." I said crossing my arms.
"Please?"
"Fine."
"You too Gin."
"Why?"
"Because you 2 together are creepy."
Gin rolled her eyes then closed them. Patrick pushed the door open and it felt a little brighter. He then pulled us 1 at a time into the room and we opened our eyes together.
"Oh! Wow! SHUT UP!" Gin and I said at the same time, "its a fucking nursery!"
"See. Creepy." Patrick said laughing.
"I thought I broke the door sweety." I said kissing him lightly. The whole time he had closed it so I wouldn't see what he had been doing.
It was great how he didn't stick to the pink and blue cliche. It was all about neutral colors a la yellows and greens. The only thing that was pink and blue were 2 baby blankets.
"Ok! Come here. Let me show you what my genius did." Patrick said pulling me to the cribs.
"What Patrick?" I asked.
Ginny was busy fucking with shit.
There were books on a shelf and matching changing tables that were hella stocked with pampers. There were a few changing cloths up there and the thing that caught my eyes were a pair of onesies that said 'My Daddy's a Rock Star. And yours...I don't care.'
I loved the circular cribs. But I already had in my head that they're staying together as long as humanly possible. There was a song painted that went around the room and I saw the gears working in Gin's head.
"What song is it Patrick?" I asked with a pout.
"Ask her. She seems to know." Patrick stated.
"Patrick, I don't know why you've officially become less creepy to me." Gin said with a laugh.
"What song is it?" I demanded.
"Its a song you're gonna hear when they come home." Gin sighed going over the notes, "I want this!"
"Nope. Their song." Patrick stated pointing to my stomach.
"Lucky bastards." Gin grumbled.
"How do you know of this song?" I demanded.
"I said one stupid line and Patrick got all inspired and that line is in the song." Gin smiled.
"The guys and I are gonna come and fill it in when you get admitted. I mean they all helped write it." Patrick added, "I like it."
"Jealous!" I yelled.
If I wanted too I could have sat there and figured out CDEFGC and whole from half notes but I was too tired.
"Yes! Look! See I got these baby blankets right." Patrick stated, "and I got 3 each. Because you know how kids are weird and lose shit and you can no longer find that specific blankey? So I did that."
Gin rolled her eyes and tapped her foot.
"So, you're going to have convert." I shot.
Ginny laughed, she couldn't say anything else.
"I may have to convert." Gin sighed looking at her nails, "Patrick, what's this new tattoo Joe has?"
"Joe? Oh, I don't know." Patrick said, I don't think really hearing the question as he pulled a baby toy and music started to play,
"do you think we can get 'Me & You' up here?"
Gin and I both cocked our heads and rolled our eyes at Patrick. We both headed downstairs and she picked up her DS off the floor.
"Well. I think I'm gonna go home." Gin said leaning back.
"I mean you're going home and you're getting comfortable." I know...blah.
The next day Gin was lying on the couch looking at me when i walked down the stairs. She was stuck on one song on her Guitar Hero DS and groaned loudly. She was officially out of a job and spent her time here, with me.
"So you did put in your 2 weeks in then?" I asked.
"Yea." Ginny grumbled, "wheres Paco?"
"Paco?" I asked laughing, "that same place you left him."
"Still wiping down 'The Symbol'?"
"Yes! Its getting a bit on my nerves. I think I'm gonna buy him a case to preserve it."
"But he'll probably just be in the case all day."
"See I know...blah."
"So is he still pleading the 5th on the Prince, You, Babies thing?"
"Like you wouldn't believe." I said laughing rubbing my belly.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ahhahahahaahah Dave Chappel rocks
love
Kai& Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story