Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

The voice of an angel

by emovampire 3 reviews

A bathroom.Blood. Cricket bats.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-25 - 534 words

0Unrated
well it's the third chapter :) i hope it's okay once again inspired by a dream (the cricket bat i have gracefully named toast everybody. it's name is toast....)
Emzthevampire

Three weeks.
Three fucking weeks since the gardens.
I am never going to see him again. Never.

Right now i am at school. I'm in the bathroom trying fix up my hair.

The mirror in here is cracked. I start running my fingers through it. Trying to get my hair to fall over my face.
“It looks better when you let it go over your eyes”.

A voice. Coming from the doorway.
I don't want to turn around. He won't be there. It's all in my head. He was never there.

I feel something soft touch the back of my neck. I feel breath fan down the back of my shirt. I can't help but shiver. His lips. It really is him.
“ I just couldn't stay away from you... You are addictive after all.....”
His lips brushed against my cheek.
“What a shame....I was hoping i could survive the temptation...”
I can't stand it. I turn around. There he is. Eyes closed. His lips slightly open.
He lunges forward. Crushing his lips into mine, Making a lusty, painful kiss. I ignore the bruises that he is causing and force my tongue into his mouth. I explore every line in his mouth before he roughly pushes me against the wall. He grabs my shirt and shoves his tongue in as far as it can go.
I realise I'm moaning. He is so beautiful...

Foot steps. Lots of them. Running towards the bathroom.

He is gone. I'm alone in the bathroom facing a wall.

“ Well, well well, if it isn't little Gerard Gay”.

A group of guys are standing in the door way. I instantly recognise them to be the School gang. They liked to call themselves the Blue Dragons. Pathetic...

“I thought we'd told you that your not allowed to go a day without seeing us. Didn't we guys?”

I hear murmurs of reply. Oh shit. This is not good. I'm going to die.

I look around for an escape. Anything! But there are only cubicles. The windows are too small....

“It's too late man, we're gonna cause you more pain then you've ever suffered”.
They start advancing on me, One of them is brandishing a cricket bat. Bad news.

“Say your prayers, Bitch”.
It starts. They start punching. Hard. My lip is bleeding and I'm coughing up blood. I think that one of my ribs are broken. Then the cricket bat starts. I hear crunching as more of my ribs get crushed under the wooden bat. I hear someone screaming. It's hurting my ears. Make them stop... ....
I can't breath.....the screaming...it's me.


“ I suggest you stop doing that unless you want to end up deader the you already are”.
The voice . I see a dark figure emerge from the shadows.
“ Heh, i guess we'll have to kill you after we kill this guy here guys get ready to hold....”
He stops. I see the figure standing beside him. His head on the victims neck.
I see blood. I hear screams.
Then blackness.
Sign up to rate and review this story