Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

Dead bodies and heart machines

by emovampire 0 reviews

Gerard comes too......does he want to see?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-25 - 432 words

0Unrated
wwwooo review and rate please!!!!!
i make most of this up on the spot but get a little inspiration from my dream. i 'll hav to showyou what frank looks like in my dream...so sxc
bubi :)
emzthevampire



I see a blur..... then it goes...

that is the most exciting thing for 5 hours of blackness............

Then it happened.

The shapes appeared....at first there was only red and i thought it was my vision going blurry again. I shut my eyes and tried to focus on seeing. I opened my eyes and everything was in focus..But the red was still there.

Everywhere....It painted the walls. There were bodies everywhere.... Covered in blood.

There is a skinny figure standing in the middle of the room. The figure walks over towards the door...swaying slightly.
When the figure reaches the door it crashes into it.
I watch as blood flies off it onto the walls and floor.
I realise it is Frank.
He turns around to show that he is drenched in blood. A river of it flowing from his mouth.
“I'm....sorry....”
He collapses.

Everything goes black again......


I see shapes....I'm feeling nauseous .......
Beep...Beep....Beep...Beep....
I've heard that sound. In the movies...it's a heart rate machine....that you find in hospitals....
Everything comes sharply into focus.
I'm in a white room. I am in a hospital bed.
I look to my right. Wall.
I look to my left. An empty bed.
No frank.......

“Where the hell is frank?” My voice is a hoarse cough. It hurts.

I see a nurse enter the room.
“Oh, your awake”.
“Where the hell is frank?!?” i repeat.
“Take it easy now, you have only just gotten here...i didn't expect you to wake up so soon.....anyway..”
Before she finishes a stretcher is brought into the room being pushed by two doctors.
There is a bloody figure in the stretcher.
“FRANK!?!” He is not breathing.....not moving....oh god.....
“FRANK GET UP!!!!!” i try to get out of bed to get to frank but i can't. I'm in to much pain.
I groan in agony and lie back down. I have to watch frank hurt like that and not do anything.
The doctors hook him up to a heart rate machine.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
nothing...
I start crying. I can't stop. He's gone....He's fucking gone.
What happened? Everything was perfect for a few minutes. Then nothing. It's all gone.
I feel the hot salty tears fall down my face....
“Gerard ...what's wrong?” I hear a soft caring voice...
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................................... Still nothing....
“Frank?”
Sign up to rate and review this story