Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

The hospital.

by emovampire 1 review

Frank has no pulse.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-25 - 453 words

0Unrated
haah sorry it's such a short chapter :)
i've found a picture of frank in my dream but i can't get iton here.:( i'll try and get a similar pic :)
Emzthevampire

No....His heart has stopped....He can't be talking...it doesn't make any sense....It must be in my head...stop it ..
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" aaaggghhh i don't want to have to go through this....people thinking i'm insane...talking to people who aren't there.....no...not again...
"Gee it's okay...what's wrong?"
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................
i want to answer..I want to tell him....i'm scared.....But i can't i don't want to have to go through this....
"No....shut up.." I want to tell him i love him......He can't hear...he's dead..
I look over at him..

He's looking at me.The doctors and nurses are standing there with their mouths wide open in surprise...He's still not breathing
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................
"Gee...are you okay?"
He gets out of the bed.
"Hey kid what are you doing??? Your seriously injured and your getting up. Sit back down if you want to get better!"
"Hey, could someone help me get this fucking needle out of my arm? It kinnda stings!"
He's fiddling with the needle that supplies him with blood.
"KID SIT BACK DOWN!" One of the nurses is going pale.The doctor is trying to push Frank back into the bed.
"Get off, i'm fine! It's not like i'm going to die or anything!" With that he shoves them all off and yanks the needle out of his arm. Blood goes everywhere.
"Frank...You're not breathing..and you have no pulse.."
"Oh yeah...That's wat you get if your a vampire. I only passed out because i drank too much blood. I got dizzy and yea kinnda fell over and hit my head. Reminder to self..Bathroom floors are hard!" He grins and walks over to me.
The doctors and nurses are standing there. Pale as anything. I don't think that they're used to having a vampire in their hospital.
" Are you okay? It looks like you've got a few broken ribs and some internal bleeding. Okay this is gonna hurt....A lot".
With that he places his hand across my chest. I hear him mutter something
" Reiki...".....Then i feel a tingling ....then pins and needles...then it felt like knives and skewers. Then everything.
Oh it hurt. But it was not as bad as the cricket bat.
He pulled back after about 2 minutes.
"How do they feel?"
I could feel that they were rejoined. As if they had had healed over a year.
"great..." i mumbled.
"Awesome. Now let's get out of here!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Reiki is a japanese healing techique)
Sign up to rate and review this story