Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

Setting the story straight

by icyblue858 4 reviews

Amy comes to see Jack

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-27 - 1457 words

0Unrated
Jack's POV
I rolled over and shoved a pillow over my head. Evidently Lena was staying, and I could here her talking all the way in my room. Why would he let her stay? He saw a streak of light and knew someone had came into the room. He felt the bed shift and a smaller hand lay on his back. It was Lena.

"What" I asked angrily.

"How are you" she asked sounding like mom.

"How do you think I am Lena" I asked. I heard her sigh.

"Jack you need to talk to her" She said as she removed her hand from my back.

"Lena stay out of it. Why would you even talk to her" I asked. Was she taking Amy's side?

"Because she is my friend. She is family Jack. She is carrying your baby....." I grabbed her arm and jerked her to me.

"It is not my baby! I don't want to here another word about Amy. She is a lying bitch" I spat out Angrily.

"She isn't Jack. Talk to her. You will regret it if you don't" Lena said sadly and left the room. I had nothing to say to Amy. What kind of excuse could she conjure up for the footage?

I heard a light knock on the door. I didn't answer. "Jack" I heard my dad say. He walked in.

"Amy is here Jack" I heard him say.

"I have nothing to say to her" I said angrily and turned away from the door.

"Son, maybe you can give her a chance to explain herself" he said.

"No" I yelled. I heard him leave the room. The door opened again. I didn't turn over this time. I knew it was Amy, I could feel it.

"Jack please let me explain" I heard her say. I didn't answer.

"Please" She pleaded. "Get the hell out of my room you whore" I yelled as I sat up. I saw the tears come to her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall.

"No! You are going to listen to me!" I heard her say loudly.

"This baby is yours. I never told you about having sex with Mike because I never realized I had, had it" She said as her voice began to shake.

"That is bull shit Amy. What did you do sleep walk over to his house and fuck him in your sleep" I spat. I hated her.

"No Jack I went over after the whole news of my pregnancy broke. He wanted to talk and I agreed because I thought I owed it to him. We talked for a while and I sipped a water he had given me off and on. Next thing I knew I woke up in his bed. I was still dressed so I didn't think about it. I thought I had fallen asleep" She said with tears in her voice.

"I am pretty sure he drugged me. That video surprised me just as much as it surprised you" She said a little quieter. My mind was trying to put together what she just told me. Should I even believe her? "You don't have to believe me Jack, I can't make you. But I love you and I will not give up on us" She said and turned towards the door.

"He raped you" I asked in an icy tone. She shook her head yes without turning around. All I could see was red. All I could taste was hate. I would kill Mike, I swear on it! He hurt her! He raped her. He would die and no one would stop me. No one! I stood up and walked towards Amy.

"I will kill him" I said and she turned. Something in my voice made her know I was being serious.

"Jack be rational" She asked and touched my hand. I jerked it away.

"No he is fucking dead" I yelled so loud she covered her ears. The door opened and I saw my dad. "

What is going on" He asked. My breathing got heavy and my eye sight got blurred! Hate burned through my veins. Hate un like anything I have every felt. I turned and plunged my fist into the wall and I heard Lena cry and I saw her grab Amy's hand.

"He hurt you he fucking hurt you" I yelled.

"Calm down Jack. Breath in your nose and out your mouth" I heard my dad say.

"Amy what is going on" I heard him ask. She just shook her head and hugged Lena.

"He raped her dad, he raped her and he is going to die for it" I said and slid down the wall. My dad looked stunned.

"Is that true Amy" He asked her. She shook her head yes.

"You need to report it" He said.

"She did, gran took her" Lena answered for Amy.

"What did they say Amy" My dad asked and turned her towards him.

"They said that it would be hard to prove.... Especially since I waited so long to report it. But I didn't know, I didn't know until I saw the video" She cried and I watched my dad pull her into a hug. He turned and looked at me. I saw how angry he was too.

"Dad something has to be done" Said with my hands balled into fists.

"It is not up to us Jack" He said, I knew he wanted to do something about it but couldn't. I stood up and grabbed Amy.

"Leave" I said to everyone else. Dad grabbed Lena and they both left. I turned to Amy who's eyes were red. I touched her face and she leaned into my touch. I put my fore head against hers.

"You don't hate me" She asked. I remembered how I had treated her, I touched the back of her head were I had grabbed her.

"I am sorry" I said and meant it. She leaned up and kissed me.

"I forgive you, I know I would have lost it if I were you" She said and kissed me again.

"This will be avenged love, it will be" I said and brushed my lips against hers.

"Revenge is long time over due" I said to her, and I meant it. It was as very long time over due.



Amy's POV
I looked over at Jack as he slept. I didn't think he would ever fall asleep. I didn't think we would ever stop making love. He apologized a million times, he was so gentle, we had never made love like that. I brushed my hand down his sleeping face and felt such a fierce love for him. He had his moments, but he loves me and he will protect me and the baby. I cuddled up to him for warmth and felt his arms pull me even closer against him. I was scared for him because I knew he wanted to kill Mike and I saw how serious he was when he said it. He had so much built up anger and hatred. He hated Mike so much before he knew about this.

"Your still awake" I heard him say. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I love you" I said and kissed him.

"I love you too. I am sorry I hurt you Amy" He said again a burried his head in my neck.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" I said and ran my hands through his hair.

"Jack" I said and he looked up at me.

"Your not going to do anything stupid are you" I asked seriously.

"I have to do something Amy. He will not get away with it" he said his face growing red.

"The police will take care of it" I said and sat up on my elbow.

"They wont to anything" He said and pulled me to him again. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach that was getting a little thicker.

"Your daughter is in there, and she wants to know her dad and she wont if he loses it and gets himself thrown in prison" I said hoping he understood. He didn't speak, he just looked at my stomach and moved his hand up and down it.

"I can promise you that I will be here for you. Nothing will ever separate us, no matter what is done about Mike" He said as he looked me in the eyes.

I believed him, I knew he wouldn't let anything separate us. I shook my head in agreement and laid my head back down on his chest.



*Okay so you didn't have to wait but so long! I hope you like it... Let me know :)
Sign up to rate and review this story