Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Must Reinvent Love

Into A Place Where Thoughts Can Bloom

by Music_Is_Love 0 reviews

Sarah meets the boys.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 764 words

0Unrated
Ryan and Sarah sat outside of an ice cream parlour, downtown. The sky reflected off of almost every surface in the city, making it sparkle. Sarah was watching Ryan, laughing, as his fast-melting ice cream ran down his wrist. He chased it with his tongue as she took a sip of her frozen cappuccino. He sighed, defeated, as the chocolate liquid dripped down onto his striped pants.

“Maybe I should have gotten a cup.”

“Duh,” Sarah giggled, “You didn’t notice it was like, a hundred degrees out here when we decided to have ice cream?”

He frowned.

“Yeah, I noticed, I just didn’t think it would melt that fast.”

She smiled and stood.

“Come on, sticky-man, let’s get you cleaned up, then maybe we can catch a movie or something.”

He, too, stood, throwing his cone in the trash.

“Actually, I was thinking maybe we could go back to my place. My, err, roommates
want to meet you.”

“Oh, okay.”

He smiled and the two walked inside. Ryan went into the men’s washroom to clean up, then they took his car to his apartment building. The place was almost as big as hers, and again she wondered how he could afford so much. They took the elevator up to his floor, and walked down the wide hall. He stopped at door number 346 and swung it open. The living space was more than enough for the three boys, and it was gorgeous. A large, open window overlooked the city in a huge living room filled with what she expected was standard “comes-with-it” furniture from the building.

“Guys I’m home!” He called. There was silence for a second, before a voice called out.

“Did you bring her?”

“Yeah.”

More silence, then footsteps rushing down the hall. Brendon flew out. He jumped over the back of the couch, landing on the cushions, then half fell to stand in front of them, grinning. He held out a hand to Sarah.

“Hi,” he greeted, “I’m Brendon.”

She laughed, shaking his extended hand.

“I’m Sarah. It’s nice to meet you… haven’t I seen you somewhere before?”

“Maybe,” He replied mischievously, glancing at Ryan, “On TV.”

The older boy glared at him and Sarah shook her head, pursing her lips.

“No, I don’t watch it. I think I’ve seen you at the club.”

Brendon frowned.

“No.”

“Yeah, I’m sure of it. Martina gave you a dance.”

Ryan laughed as Brendon pouted, sitting on the couch, crossing his legs and arms defensively.

“Where’s Spence?” Ryan asked.

“Sleeping.” Brendon replied grumpily.

“Oh.” he held up a finger, “Just one second, Sarah.” He stalked off down the hall. A second later, the two in the living room heard Ryan yelling at his friend.

“Get up! I brought that girl over… Sarah… I said I don’t think of her like that!”

Sarah and Brendon began giggling and she sat down beside him on the couch.

“Get up! You’re so lazy.”

“Are they always like this?” She asked, to which Brendon nodded.

“Oh yeah, they’ve known each other forever. They’re like brothers.”

Sarah smiled and he looked over at her.

“Do you have any siblings?”

“Yeah, two older sisters.”

“Oh. How old are you?”

“Twenty one.”

“Hot damn,” he laughed, slapping his knee, “Why are you hanging out with a goof
like Ryan?”

She shrugged.

“Ry’s cool.”

Brendon smirked.

“Do you have the hots for him or something?”

“What? No,” She laughed, “He’s just a really cool guy. He’s like my best friend.”

“Mine, too.”

Finally, Ryan came out front the hall, tugging Spencer behind him.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized, “Sarah, this is Spencer.”

“Hi.” She waved.

“Hey.” He replied groggily, smiling. “She is hot.”

Sarah and Brendon burst out laughing and Ryan punched Spencer in the shoulder.
He took a seat beside Sarah.

“So, this is my place, these are my friends. What do you think?”

She smiled, placing a hand on his knee.

“It’s great, Ry, really.”

He smiled back and Brendon raised an eyebrow, looking up at Spencer.

“Dude, put on some music or something.”

Spencer shrugged and walked over to the TV, turning it on, and leaned down,
turning on a Playstation 2 that was sitting on the hardwood floor. He picked up the controller and sat.

“Yo.” Brendon called. Spencer looked up, picked up the other wireless controller, and
tossed it to him.

“What’re we playin’?” He asked, moving to the edge of his seat, leaning forward.

“Halo 2.”

“Sweet.”
Sign up to rate and review this story