Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 21

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

lolzzzzz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-04-30 - 1309 words

0Unrated
“Whoo!” I jumped on my feet with my hands in the air. “They got the story right!”

“Let’s party!” Frank jumped around the room.

We were celebrating after we watched the interview that I was in a few hours ago in the morning.

I pressed my lips together at the thought that Dylan and I always celebrated after an interview. I guess it was my fault for being a weirdo. “I’ll be right back” I announced to the boys who were pretty much trying to beat box and party.

They simply nodded and continued their dysfunctional beat box.

I ran upstairs and tiptoed to Dylan’s bedroom door. I knocked it a couple of times before Dylan opened the door looking very messy.

“Mary?” he looked dumb folded.

“Dylan” I paused just waiting for him to say something. I could hear the soft music of the song ‘Your Guardian Angel’ by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. When he didn’t say anything I continued, “I’m sorry for being a jerk”

He rubbed his eyes in response.

“I’m really worry, I shouldn’t have ditched you”

He sucked his bottom lip. “You know I was worried about you, right?”

I nodded, “And I’m sorry for that too”

He smirked.

“So are we cool? Do I need to get down on my knee and beg for forgiveness?”

“Nah, you don’t have to do that. But I’ve got something else that you could do”

“What is it?” I was suddenly curious.

“Buy a huge cheesecake that can last me a week” he grinned.

“Whoa! That means I have to buy it as big as this house due to you eating so much a day”

He chuckled. “Go get some. I missed cheesecake”

“Fine” I turned around and was about to stalk off when Dylan grabbed me from behind and gave me a massive hug.

“I miss you too honey” he said and let me go.

I gave a huge smile before I skipped off.




“Don’t shake; I hate to see you tremble. Trembling you’ve lost your touch. Haven’t you run so addicted? So addicted?” Frank sang ‘A boy brushed red... living in black and white’ by Underoath.on his fake microphone.

“Whoa, you sound like the singer” I awed.

He grinned, “Thanks. It takes good practice”

“So do you think that everyone will know about our band by the end of next year?” Mikey asked.

“I don’t know” I shrugged.

He nodded and slumped on the couch.

“No one will know about us, unless we have gigs” Ray said.

Bob nodded.

“But how are we gonna get gigs?” Gerard asked from the back of the room.

We all sat in silence trying to think of an idea.

Then suddenly I stood up and gasped.

“What?” they all asked curiously.

“Frank” I stated.

They all looked at Frank who looked lost, “Me? What?”

“Frank, your birthday is coming up” I said.

He rolled his eyes, “No whit Sherlock”

“You were going to say that?” Mikey frowned.

“No, no. you don’t get it!” I waved my hands in the air. “Frank we can make a huge birthday bash and we’ll invite famous people. You guys can perform there!”

Mikey’s eyes widened. “Then we’ll spread the word!”

“OMG! Mary I love you!” Frank jumped up and gave me the tightest hug in the whole wide universe.

“Frank, you’re killing me!” I breathed out; suffering. I didn’t realize that Frank the midget small thing can have strength to kill me.

He let go quickly. “Sorry” he grinned.

I grinned back.

“Wait one question!” Mikey said.

“Mikey, you always ruin the moment! Can’t you see that Mary and I are like having a meaningful
moment here? This can like result into a French kiss!” Frank said.

I rolled my eyes.

Bob scowled.

Gerard frowned.

Mikey sighed in frustration. “What ever. Mary, how are you going to invite famous people?”

“Um, hello? You’re talking to a famous person here!” I said.

“But, we like need a dude that owns a world known label” Mikey said.

I grinned. “I have connections. Don’t worry”

His eyes widened. “Really?”

I nodded.

“OMG, you’re amazing!” Mikey smiled.

“I know”

“You’re awesome!” Frank grinned.

“I know that too” I said.




“Argh!” I screamed bloody murder.

“Don’t close your eyes!” Frank ordered.

“I have to!” I yelled.

“Bob, you know what to do” he said seriously.

Bob pulled me on his lap and held my head.

Frank tried to open my eyes with his fingers.

I did open my eyes. I screamed again. “Please! I beg you I cant do this! I need to get out!” I yelled in fear.

“Never” Frank said.

Mikey, Gerard, Dylan and Ray just laughed from across me.

“Someone help me!” I screamed.

“No one can save you now!” Bob said to my ear.

The scene changed in the movie to a nice relaxing, sunny home.

I breathed out still sitting on Bob’s lap.

We were watching a horror movie. I hate horror movies. I can’t watch it. It kills me.

“Don’t worry Mary, you’ll get use to it” Frank smiled.

I stuck out my tongue in response.

Gerard watched me and Bob like he was going to plan an attack.

“Remind me to never bring up the horror movies subject again” I said in monotone.

“Sure will honey” Dylan grinned.

“Why God? Why don’t you take their lives away this instance?” I said looking up at the ceiling.

After awhile it got quiet as we watched the movie as the mystery got uncovered. Slowly. I felt Bob’s hand on mine. Our fingers intertwined and I felt Bob softly breathing on my neck. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I slightly turned to him; his blue eyes sparkling from the TV. He kissed my cheek and smiled. I was all of a sudden hot and felt like taking of my sweater, but I didn’t, it would have been embarrassing. I didn’t really scream throughout the movie, mainly because I was occupied with Bob who just hugged, held my hand and whispered sweet words to me. It felt like old times, I always felt safe with him.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when the movie finished.

Ray opened the lights.

“See, it wasn’t that scary – ohhh…” Frank stared at Bob and me. “What were you two doing
throughout the movie?” he asked.

“Nothing. We watched the movie” I stood up.

Bob looked at them innocently.

Frank jumped on the couch and cleared his throat. “Mary and Bobbie sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-
I-N-G!” he sang.

I frowned.

Ray and Mikey laughed.

Dylan frowned.

Gerard gritted his teeth.

“Hey don’t call me Bobbie! My names not Bobbie!” Bob exclaimed.

“Sorry!” Frank cleared his throat again, “Mary and Robert sitting in the tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G… do you like it now?”

I growled. “Shut up Frank”

“Frank, do you want me to kill you?” Bob asked in fury.

“Scream my name louder Mary!” Frank screamed like a chick.

“I’ll make you scream out my name in a moment” Bob walked towards Frank who looked frightened.

“Ok, ok! I’m sorry!” Frank jumped down.

“You better be” he narrowed his eyes at him.

I chuckled and turned to Ray and Mikey. I then realized that Gerard and Dylan were no where to be found.




Lol, yea i know theres like music in there i'm so sorry, i was listening to music as i wrote it at school lol. And there is alot of talking in it tooo lol... hmmm... i think i did a bad one on this hahaha please tell me what you think tho.
PLEASE REVIEW!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story