Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

Perfect

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

Back where it all started...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-03 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 455 words - Complete

0Unrated
DELILAHS' POV:

I was in my room sitting on my bed thinking about this past week. Today, they did the tests. There were needles. I was a bit scared thinking that one of them contained that poison, but Julius was with me throughout the whole thing holding my hand, which made me feel a lot better. After that, I was able to go home. Since then, I've been in my room lost in my thoughts. I only stayed there one night. I thought. And to think that yesterday, I almost died because of that poison. I'm here today because Julius found the antidote. I have to thank him. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened. It was Julius.
"Hey Dee, How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile. He sat down beside me, put his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him.
"Fine actually. The doctors said that I would be tired, but I'm not." I said. "I forgot to thank you for saving me." I smiled. So did he. "I'd do anything to keep you safe, and I always will." he said. Isn't he just so perfect? I asked myself.

"How did you find the antidote? Everyone said that there wasn't a cure." I asked out of curiosity.
"Dr. Dismay. He always has an antidote just in case he gets it injected in him. I guess there was a cure, and I'm happy there was." He said.
"You just asked him what it was, and he told you?" I asked "Why would he do that?"
"i don't know. It's kinda wierd, but I'm happy he did." He replied.
"So am I" I said.

We were lost in each other's eyes. I wanted to just sit here and stare at him all day, but, like always, something always gets in the way.
"Will Delilah and Julius please come to big Al's office." said Scarlett through the speaker phone.
We both got up and made our way to Al's office, hand in hand.

"So Al, what's up?" asked Julius.
"I'm giving you guys a week off. You've been through like a lot this past week, so I'm letting you kiddos go vacationing anywhere you want." said Al.
"Great!" I said. I turned to face Julius. "Juls can pick where we're going to go. It doesn't matter where it is, as long as I can relax."
"How's California for you?" Julius asked me.
"Perfect" I said, with a big smile on my face.

****
The End of Part one. I finally finished it! I'm so proud of myself. :D
Title of the next part is probably going to be something like California Dreaming.
Thanks for reading people!
++ T-O-A-O ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story