Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

Hear me

by The-one-and-only 0 reviews

What? Did it..? Did she...?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 860 words - Complete

0Unrated
DELILAHS' POV:

Oh no! I thought. Where am I? Am I dead? Did I survive? What happened to the pain? It stopped, so that means that I... no I couldn't have? Could I?

It was all dark. I couldn't see anything. Slowly, the dark black was starting to get lighter. I realized someone was holding my hand. I still couldn't see anything, but I tried to open my eyes. They wouldn't open. Did Julius's kiss save me? Was that the antidote? I was beginning to hear something, or someone talking, but I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I could only hear and feel. The voice started growing louder, and I was able to hear what he was saying...

"Come on Dee, you have to wake up. The world needs you, the academy needs you... I need you." he said. I felt a couple tears hit my hand. I felt so sorry for him. I tried to talk.

"Julius, I'm right here, I'm not gone. I can hear you." I tried saying, but my mouth wouldn't move.

"Delilah, I love you so much, I can't believe I didn't react fast enough. The second we heard that bang, I should have put you behind me. It's all my fault, If you..." I felt two more tears on my hand. "... If you die, I'd never be able forgive myself. Please Dee, I hope you can hear me. If you can, please wake up." he said.

The light grew brighter, and his voice grew louder, but still, I couldn't do anything.
I was waking up, but very slowly. I realized I was laying on something soft. It's probably a bed or something. I thought to myself. No, wait? Am I still in Ursula's lair in Toronto?

Just then, the light got really bright. My grip got tighter in Julius' hand. I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and bright, but it slowly came into focus. I looked at my surroundings. I was... in a hospital?

JULIUS'S POV:

There she was, on the hospital bed, just lying there. All I could do was sit there by her side, hold her hand and talk to her until she woke up. I closed my eyes and sighed. Two tears ran down my face. Was this it? I thought. Was this the end? I quickly opened my eyes. Delilah's grip grew tighter in my hand. I looked at her. Please wake up. Please wake up. Please wake up. was all I was thinking.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around. She had a confused look on her face, but then she saw me, and gave me a weak smile. I quickly wiped my eyes with my free hand; the other was holding Delilahs'.
"Delilah! I was so worried about you. I was scared that the antidote wouldn't work." I said while staring at her like she had everything I needed.
"I'm in... a hospital?" She asked. "What happened?"

"When I kissed you, you passed out on my lap. Shortly after that, the GIB came with two choppers. Emmet, Kayla and Nosey took the bad guys back to the GIB in one, and me, you, Zoe, Scarlett and Al took the other and we flew you to the hospital. When we got here, they put you in this room. I sat here holding your hand waiting until you woke up, and I still haven't moved. That was two hours ago. How are you feeling? Did the antidote work?" I asked while helping her sit up.

"Yeah, I think so, because I don't feel any pain. Where's Al and Scarlett?" She asked.
"Al went to go get everyone some coffee and Scarlett's outside talking to the doctors." I said.
"Oh... I have to say something." she said, staring at me. "When I was out, before I woke up, I was able to hear you talk to me. I need you too. I love you so much, and I want you to stop blaming yourself about this, it wasn't your fault. Even if it was, you still saved me." she said.

I sat next to her on the bed. I leaned in to kiss her, but Al and Scarlet walked in the room with three cups of coffee.
"Hey kiddo, you're awake! I should've got one more cup" said Al, giving one to Julius.
"It's okay. I don't feel like coffee anyway." she said as I got off of the bed and sat back in the chair.

"I was talking to the doctors, and they said that you need to stay here for a couple of days so that they can do some tests. After that, your free to go sugar." said Scarlet. She took her coffee from Al, and made her way across the room and sat on the sofa.
"Thanks. I'll be okay as long as they don't stick a needle in me." and with that, she shivered.
"Don't worry. I'll be there to make sure everything goes alright." I said to her, smiling.


****
Yay! I'm un-writers blockafied!! :D
This isn't the end. I'm not finished with this story... not yet.
++ T-O-A-O ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story