Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

Un-accomplishable

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

An antidote is no where...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 699 words - Complete

1Hot
"You're awake!" I said to Delilah while running to her side. She didn't look very good.
"Julius! I need you to help me! It's hard to stay awake. What's wrong with me? Where am I?" She asked.

Nosey and Zoe came rushing over when they saw that Delilah was awake. They both sat down. I gave them a look. Aren't they supposed to be fighting the bad guys? I thought. I know they care about her, but what about Ursula and the other villains. Zoe seemed to know what I was thinking...
"They're tied up. The GIB's coming. Don't worry." she said. Nosey held Zoe's hand.

"We're in... I don't know where we are."
"We're in Toronto, and we seem to be in some old abandoned building." Nosey said.
"Thanks..." she said. She flinched in pain. "... Does anyone know what's in my body?" she asked. "Scicsiliostoloavirst. That's why you're in so much pain. The pain doesn't stop until your body can't take it anymore... and...and... and then you..." I couldn't continue.

I had to use all my strength to not start crying. She looked at me. I stared into her beautiful eyes that where once filled with happiness and full of life. Now, they were boring, tired, hurt, and you could tell she was barely awake.

"Is... is there a cure?" she asked. I didn't want to tell her.
I wanted to say yes and make everything better again, but I couldn't. I just hugged her tight in my arms, wishing I could just take her place, and suffer instead of her. She started to cry through her moans in pain. She buried her head in my chest.

There HAS to be an antidote. There just has to be. I thought to myself. Wait! Dr. Dismay always has an antidote for whatever poison he's using just in case he gets injected with it!
"Delilah, I just thought of something. Maybe there is a cure. I'll be right back, but I need you to promise me that you'll stay awake. Nosey and Zoe will stay here with you." I said. She nodded, and I ran over to Emmet. He was keeping an eye on the bad guys while Al and Scarlet were at one of the computers probably trying to find out an antidote.

"Dr. Dismay! What's the antidote!? I know you have one. What is it?" I said, staring at him. He just looked at me and smiled.
"Isn't it obvious... what have you not been able to do... what have you been trying to do, but we got in the way each time?" he said.
"What!? Tell me what it was, NOW!" I said. I was so angry. Angry because Ursula ruined my perfect moment with Delilah, Delilah got shot with that poison, Delilah's in so much pain right now. How I was so close to kissing her twice and they ruined it all!
"I've got it! I have an antidote!" I said. Everyone looked at me.

I started running to Delilah, and everyone else followed. I kneeled down beside her, and I put her on my lap. Everyone was around us watching, everyone except Emmet, who had to watch Ursula and the other bad guys.

"Dee, I found an antidote, just like I promised." I said with a smile on my face.
"What is it?" she asked after letting a scream of pain.
I put my hand on her cheek. She looked at me. Our faces moved closer, and our lips met, finally! I put my hands on her waist, and she put her arms around my neck. It was a long passionate kiss. I just hoped it would work. Everyone around us we're saying stuff like "awwwwwhhhh, that's so cute!" All of a sudden, she fell limp onto me.

"Please Delilah, wake up. I need you, I don't know what I would do if you we're gone." I whispered to her.

****
Hey FicWad budds, thanks for reading. I'll have the next chapter soon... and when I say soon, I don't mean in a week or two, i mean an hour, a day, acouple of hours, a couple of days. make sure to review! :D
++ The-One-And-Only ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story