Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

Out #ed

by The-one-and-only 1 review

The glass flew everywhere and...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 255 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ursula jumped back. When I destroyed the glass, it gave Al and Scarlet's room a big crack on one side. Both of them kicked it and glass flew everywhere. I covered Delilah with my body so that she wouldn't get cut by the flying glass shards. She was in enough pain already.

Me and Al charged at the villains while Scarlet freed the other Academy agents.
"We've got you out numbered!" I yelled.
"What happened to your girlfriend cutie?" Ice asked, smiling.
I punched her across the face, but before she could do anything, Nosey charged at her and tackled her to the ground.

I turned around and saw that Ursula was walking to where Delilah was. Oh, no you don't. I thought. I'm going to make you pay."Ursula! Get away from her!" I said while running at her.
I did a jump kick, and hit her right in the stomach. she quickly recovered and we started to fight.

"You're never going to win, Ursula. I'm better than you in fighting, and you know that." I said. She attempted to punch me in the face, but I blocked it.
"Oh, I already have." she said. Kayla saw me fighting with Ursula, so she came and started to fight with Ursula.

"JULIUS!!" I heard a voice call out.

****
Okay, that was REALLY short. sorry, but I had to swich computers, so I had to save it. I'll have the next chapter done in about 10 minutes. enjoy! p.s. Thanks for reading.
++ The_one_and_only ++
****
Sign up to rate and review this story