Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

Number Five

by The-one-and-only 0 reviews

Five people, and when put together, its a disaster!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-22 - Updated: 2008-04-23 - 612 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So gumdrop, how's lollipop doing? Has she died yet?" Dr. Dismay said, laughing. The nurse was standing beside him with a smile of satisfaction on her face.
WHAT!!?? I thought She can't! NO! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! I could feel my heart breaking inside.
"DR. DISMAY!!..." I screamed while attempting to break the glass. "... WHAT DID URSULA INJECT IN DELILAH'S KNECK!!??"

"I can't believe you! You weren't supposed to tell him that!" said another voice. It was... Wednesday!?
"QUIET!!" screamed Ursula, walking in the room with Ice and Sunshine. "Is poor Julius sad that his girlfriend's going to die shortly?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"YOU!! Tell me what you poisoned Delilah with RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. I looked down at the spot I was kicking and noticed a small crack. If I keep kicking that spot, the glass will soon break. I thought.

"Delilah is poisoned with a rare and deadly poison. It's called Scicsiliostoloavirst." She said.
Both Al and Scarlet gasped. "No man! That's not good, right? How could you like do that to someone man?" Al said.

"What does it do?" Zoe asked. She was in a room with Kayla.
"By the look on Al and Scarlet's faces, they know what it does. Why don't you ask them?" She said pointing at their room.

"I'm so sorry my child." Scarlet said to Julius. "Once in your body, it brings so much pain I don't even want to think about it. When your're unconscious, you get horrible nightmares of the things you fear most. It's so painful, that you end up dying because the body can't take it anymore. It's horrifying beause there... there isn't an antidote.

"W.w.w.hat? No! B.b.but there has to be!" I said while I turned around to look at Delilah. I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I looked at the crack that now was bigger, but not big enough. I needed to get her out of here. "Don't worry Delilah..." I whispered to her. "I'll make an antidote if I have to. I'll get you out of here, I promise." I continued kicking the wall. It confused me. It was easy to see what I was doing, and yet none of the bad guys seemed to have noticed.

"Why are you doing this?" Zoe asked she had tears in her eyes. Kayla went to give her a hug.
"And Why are you here with them?" Emmet asked. He was in a room with Nosey. Giving her a nasty look and pointing at Ice, Sunshine, Dr. Dismay and the Nurse.

She started laughing. "It's more fun being the bad guy. We were all talking about how Delilah and Julius kept ruining our... plans. Then I thought to myself: You both like each other, and that it would be a shame if something happened to one of you. I'm happy I shot Delilah, because she's weaker, so she'd be in more pain than if I had shot you, and your tearing yourself apart because she's is so much pain. Right now, she's probably dreaming about you dying or something. That's what I like about this disease, it doesn't matter if your conscious or not, because you suffer either way." and with that she gave an evil laugh.

"That's hot." sunshine said. "She's going to die a slow and painful death."
Okay, that's it! I thought to myself. I looked down. The crack's big enough. One more hit and the glass will break.

"Not if I can help it!" I yelled. "Let's kick it!" I gave kicked the glass as hard as I could and it shattered to pieces.
Sign up to rate and review this story