Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > The Perfect Time

The Perfect Time

by micman 0 reviews

Aang has been pondering 2 things day and night. Now, him and Katara are alone. Is it the perfect time to tell her about these things?

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-03 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
There was only 2 things going through Aang's mind. Love and Family. He had pondered these for days. While flying, while sleeping, even while talking (which led to very many embarrassing moments). But finally, he had answered all of his own questions. He was ready. "Katara, i need to tell you something."

"What is it, Aang?" Asked Katara, who was fighting a dummy, then healing it with water.

"Well, i... i-uh..."

"Come on, spit it out!"

"okay. i..."

He tried to create a kind of speech in his mind, but his mind was clear apart from the thing he wanted to say to Katara. So he decided to just come clean.

"I love you."

Katara looked around at Aang, almost as if she was in slow motion. and then...

"I'm glad you said that."

And with that, she ran across to Aang and jumped on him. Smothering him with kisses.

"I was going to ask you the same thing, but i was too shy."

To Aang that was a big relief, a load off his chest. She loved him too! Aang mentally jumped with joy.

"So you feel the same way?"

"yeah, of course! Did'nt you get my small hints?"

"No. those hints were so small i don't think Toph noticed them."

This would have to be the happiest day of Aang's life. he had finally told her!

"I've loved you since you wore the necklace i made for you, the day we met Aunt Wu. You looked beautiful." Aang said

"I've loved you since you saved that tiny village Aunt Wu live in. she predicted i would marry a powerful bender, and you did some powerful bending." Katara replied.

They went back to camp where they told Sokka, Toph and Zuko. Toph revealed that she did not pick up Katara's vibes at any time. "You're good with subtle hints, Katara." She said. Sokka finally understood. " back at Aunt Wu's village, i thought that Aang meant Meng, not Katara." Zuko smiled and said " it was kinda obvious. Even I had feelings for Katara for a time." They celebrated with a huge feast of Platypusbear that Sokka, Toph and Aang had trapped. it was a brilliant evening which ended with a kiss between Katara And Aang. And from then on, Aang knew that life was gonna be just fine.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN AVATAR OR NICKOLODIAN.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
There will be more over time.
Sign up to rate and review this story