Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered

Chapter 2- None Other Then Ryan Ross

by QuitLollygaggin 0 reviews

I turned this one shot into a story :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 865 words

0Unrated
I tangled my almost naked body in the soft sheets. I didn’t know where I was but wherever here was, I wanted be here forever. It was very comforting and secure. I pulled the soft sheets closer around myself. I fluttered my eyes open a little bit to take a look as to where I was. The room was way to familiar. The burgundy walls were covered in sheets of paper with his messy handwriting scrawled across them.

Damn him for bringing me back here. I no longer wanted to lay in his soft expensive sheets. I pushed them off me and sat up. I glanced down next to me and saw none other then Ryan Ross. I pulled back my pointer finger with my thumb and held it up to his perfect face. I let go of my finger and flicked him in the face. He swatted away my hand before opening his ever so inviting chocolate colored eyes. He smiled up at me and I frowned. He pushed his matted hair off his forehead and sat up.

“Babe,” He said reaching out to me. I swung my legs off the bed. My bare feet hit the hardwood floor with a small thud. I stood up and hugged my nearly nude body.
“Where’s my dress?” I asked, my back facing him.
“It ripped.” He mumbled. I tried to think back to last night. It was all very vague. I glanced around the room, in hope to find some article of clothing.

“Babe.” He repeated. I scurried around the room in search of clothing. I found a plain black t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants. I quickly put the clothes on and started towards the door.
“Keltie!” Ryan shouted. I kept walking through the loft towards the door. I heard his small footsteps behind me. I reached the door and stopped.
“Take me home.” I demanded. Ryan sighed and placed his arms around my small waist. I tried to wriggle free, but he just held me tighter.

“I’m so sorry.” His breath was like hot wax dripping down the back of neck. Goosebumps formed and my palms started to sweat. I grabbed both his arms and pulled them off my waist. I turned around and stared into his eyes.
“I’m not good enough for you.” I repeated what I was constantly hearing last night, I remembered that much. Ryan gave me a blank stare. His small lips melted into a frown and he backed away from me. “Now take me home.” I demanded one last time. He simply nodded and went to retrieve his car keys. I stood at the door, my arms across my chest, and waited for him.

Ryan walked through the large loft gracefully. He jingled the keys in his hand. He tried smiling at me again, but I looked away. I swung open the door and bumped into someone. I looked up at the intruder. It was that damn brunette from last night. I glanced at Ryan over my shoulder. His jaw was dropped and he was moving towards the door. I directed my attention back to the brunette.

“She’s here, in your pajamas, that can only mean one thing.” The brunette snickered. Rage flooded my body and told me to just knock her out. Of course I had enough self control not to. I waited for Ryan to tell her to leave, but he just stood there dumbfounded. I decided to make up fr his loss of words.
“It could mean that he brought me here because I was to drunk to do anything on my own.” I snapped. The brunette placed her long boney fingers on her curvy waist. She smiled her infamous devilish smile.
“Looks like Brendon did his job.” Her words were like venom, stinging every part of me. How could Brendon do that? I thought we were friends.

Ryan still stood behind us silently. I pushed the brunette and ran past her to the elevator. Tears surfaced my eyes threatening to spill at any moment. I heard Ryan say something to her before he slammed the door and called after me.
“She’s not worth it!” She yelled. I once again felt Ryan’s arms wrap around my waist.

“I just want to go home.” I pleaded. I turned around and buried my head into his chest and sobbed. He gently kissed the top of my head. I heard the brunette mumble and groan as she took the stairs. The elevator door opened and Ryan guided me inside.
“I’m really sorry.” He said placing his hand on my tear stained cheek. I just nodded and faced the opposite way. He removed his hand from my cheek and answered his ringing cell phone.
“I don’t want to talk to you.” He yelled into the phone and slammed it shut. I turned back towards him.

“Brendon.” He told me, like he knew that was what I was going to ask. I nodded. Suddenly the elevator came to a stop and the door didn’t open. Great, I thought to myself, I’m stuck on this damn elevator with Ryan Ross.
Sign up to rate and review this story