Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 36

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Cuddling

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 725 words

0Unrated
When Pete and Patrick arrived home, Joe and Andy had already beat them to the punch, and were sprawled out all over the couch, all the while eating Cheetos and Gummy Bears.

"Hey dudes." Pete greeted, throwing off his jacket onto Joe's head.

"Mmmmhmm." Joe and Andy both responded, being to distracted by the newest episode of The Weakest Link.

"Nice to see you to." Patrick laughed as he followed Pete into the kitchen. He watched as Pete threw a bunch of everything into the blender.

"Feeling ok?" He asked in a worried tone.

Pete nodded, and downed the substance straight from the blender.

"Sure. Just kind of...Jiddery." He replied as he wiped his face with the sleve of his shirt.

"Maybe it was the pancakes." Patrick joked.

"Maybe. I'm pretty tired all of a sudden.. I'm gonna go take a nap. Tell Joe and Andy about our plan later, would you?"

Patrick nodded as he watched as Pete left. When he cleaned up the mess that Pete had made, he went back into the livingroom to find Joe and Andy still fixated on the TV.

"Hey guys." He said, taking a seat on the floor next to the couch.

"Mmmmm?" Joe replied, as he stuffed his mouth with Cheetos. Though, his eyes never left the TV.

"Me and Pete are gonna go look for Ryan tonight. I think it would be best if you guys came with us."

Andy half nodded and reached his hand into the bag of Gummy Bears.

"Ok. What time?"

Patrick glanced at the small clock hanging above the stove in the kitchen.

"Eh, i'd say around fiveish. Pete's taking a nap right now, so i'm gonna wait until he wakes up."

Andy nodded.

"So, how'd your quest to vanquish evil go?" Patrick asked.

"Good. Oh damnit, the answer was Argentina you dweeb!" Andy yelled, throwing a pillow at the TV.

"Hey Andy." Joe mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Joe lifted the bag of Cheetos and poured them over Andy's head.

"Joe!" Andy yelled, whipping out the bag of Gummy Bears and pouring them down Joe's shirt.

"Oh, its war!" Joe yelled as he wacked Andy with a pillow.

Andy returned fire with another pillow.

Patrick took this as a sign to leave the battle field, and went upstairs before things got too violent.

Walking up the stairs he heard a loud growling noise. He stopped to listen, and tried to figure out what it was. He soon decided to find out what it was. Walking down the hall, the sound got louder and louder. He opened the door slowly, and peaked in.

It was Pete. Snoring.

Patrick sighed in relief that it wasn't a burgler or the Texas Chainsaw massacre. Being very quiet, he laid down next to the sleeping figure.

"Hmmmm." Pete growled.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nope. Your were quiet as a bee."

Patrick giggled and put his arm around man next to him.

"What are you thinking about?"

Pete shrugged. "Dinosaurs and Batman. You?"

"Life."

"What about life?" Pete rolled over to face him.

"I don't know. Just how easy it used to be, I guess."

Pete managed to force a smile and replied, "Don't worry Pattycakes. Things will get better."

"I know, it just seems like its taking forever to get to that point."

"Uh huh. I know what you mean." Pete paused.

"Patrick I...."

"Yeah?"

"Guys! Andy won't stop picking on me!" Joe interupted as he burst into the room, Andy following behind with a large paintball gun.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? Get the hell out of here!" Pete demanded as he pointed to the door.

"But Andy's being mean!" Joe whined as he made a pouty face.

Andy pointed the large gun at Joe's butt and fired.

"OUCH!" Joe yelped in pain as he held his ass.

"Do you see what he's doing to me?! He's a mad man!"

Patrick rolled his eyes. "Andy, stop shooting Joe. He doesn't like it, ok?"

Andy frowned. "Sure thing mom." With that, he left, taking his sarcasum with him and Joe followed soon afterward with an evil grin planted on his face.

Patrick and Pete turned back to eachother in hopes to continue they're conversation.

"What were you gonna tell me?" Patrick asked.

"Um. Nevermind. It was nothing."
Sign up to rate and review this story