Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to my Life

Chapter 2

by RyanRossLuver 5 reviews

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-05 - 834 words

0Unrated
Okay, now a song inspired this chapter: Bring It by Cobra Starfish...sorry, Starship - you'll see why later.

Ficfriction: I think we've all been there - except for me it was a guy and a girl at the same time, even harder!
Kristinluvspete: Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like the story. What's your stance on being the best friend then? Please get back to me as soon as you can on that matter.
fob2adelaide: You can't have Gabe! He's my husband! And also check out my Panic fic 'Because I'll Never Stop Watching Over You' - that also has Gabe in it for a large part of the story (Yeah, I am surprisingly aware of how many alsos I used in that sentence)
PanicFOBAcademy26: Glad you like it, and awesome! I want that hoodie, but you can't get it in Australia. Hands off Gabe - he's my husband! And as for the flame, fuck her! You're reply showed her who's boss. I had a flame exactly like the one you got for Tales of CHEMICAL Romance, which was based on shit I went through, and I bitched at her aswell. I haven't had time to watch the video as I'm stuck with SACs and School work and term papers and shit, but I promise to do so soon!


On with chapter 2:


Eventually I headed backstage, took off my stage clothes and changed into a pair of red skinny jeans, a black v-neck and my cream hi-tops, before walking out front to meet everyone. The one part of tonight I was dreading since my earlier realisation.

"Z, you were fantabulous!" Ryland said as soon as I came into his view. I smiled and said thank you as all the Cobra's, except Gabe, congratulated me too.

"Alexiz, you sounded beautiful. Kind of makes me wonder why I'm the lead singer of this band and not you!" Gabe admitted, pulling me into another hug, which I melted into. I saw Pete's expression as I did so, and it made me feel...I don't know, but it wasn't good. I broke away and purposefully pouted at him.

"Peter Panda, why so sad? When you're sad, Alexiz is sad, and Alexiz doesn't like being sad," I said, which almost immediately brought a smile to his gorgeous features.

"I've missed you so much Alexiz, and you leave me to last to say hello to?"

"Of course; it means I can hug you for longer." Was I actually flirting with him? He pulled me into an embrace before kissing my head. I WAS flirting with him! Goddammit!

"Break it up lovebirds, break it up!" Gabe said, with a smile on his face. He seemed to be okay with all of this. Well, he would be, seeing as he didn't feel the same way about me as I feel about him. Right then, still in Pete's arms, I couldn't help but get the feeling of wanting to kiss him. Pete I mean! God, this is so bloody confusing. Thankfully though, Vicky pulled me to one side to have a 'sisterly chat' with me - that should be my job!

"Have something you want to share?" She asked.

"I should be asking you the same question!" I shot back.

"So what if Alex and I are together? At least we're realising we like each other!"

"Below the belt vicky! And i have no clue what you're talking about."

"Pete. And Gabe. But mainly Pete. You flirt, you both secretly like each other...what more is there to get?"

"I-I'm starting to fall for him. I'm so confused - I thought I liked Gabe, but I-I-I-" I started to cry out of frustration. The tears came down like a torrential downpour, ready to flood. Vicky pulled me into her arms and motioned to Alex, him breaking away from the group and heading towards us, a worried expression troubling his features.

"What's wrong with Z?" He asked, stroking the back of my head.

"I-I-...you know how I like Gabe? Well I think I'm also falling for Pete. Hard. I've never felt for Gabe the way I feel about Pete. Ans I'm just so confused. I-I-I-" I admitted, breaking down once more. After a few seconds, I pulled away and wiped the few stray tears, noticing Alex was staring at me with hatred in his eyes.

"How can you do that to Gabe? How can you do that to yourself?" He spat, his voice laced with venom, as were his eyes. I straightened myself up, and walked away, in the opposite direction to the group, ending up outisde in the quad.

"I really did miss you, you know? I don't know how the others will act when they see you, but hopefully not like this." And soon my lips had been captured by the soft ones that had been haunting me as long as I had laid eyes on him. And I couldn't fight it, no matter how hard I tried.
Sign up to rate and review this story