Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Scurvvy!"

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Scurvvy!" "Why is that so funny to us?" "I don't know. But I have been taking my Vitamin C and Iron pills."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-05 - 1545 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 61
In the next 2 days it would be Andy's birthday and we were having a little get together. We all drove up to Lake Geneva where someone had a summer home. But with Andy you didn't know what to expect, that damn Vegan.
"I have no idea what it was I had." Gin said the next day.
"So it was scurvvy? Did you get scurvvy?" I asked laughing my ass off.
"Scurvvy!"
"Why is that so funny to us?"
"I don't know. But I have been taking my Vitamin C and Iron pills."
"Oooh! Yay!"
Ginny high 5ed me and sat down.
For it being the 30th of May I was surpried that the weather wasn't shitty. Because Wisconsin is a suburb of Chicago. Or in our words, Chicago Lite.
"How many more birthday's do we have?" I asked changing the channel.
"Well Andy's tomorrow. Pete's 6 days later, Joe's in September and then mine...October."
Patrick walked into the room and shot me the evil stink eye. Gin laughed because evil stink eyes aren't his thing.
"Paco! What's Going ons?" Ginny asked as she just got the back of Patrick, "Paco! Geez. Paco's being a douche."
"Paco. I like that." I said with a smile.
"Hey you guys." Andy stated sitting in the loveseat between Gin and myself and turning to rub my belly.
"Animal! I was feeling on her first." Gin said pouting.
"You can feel on her later." Andy stated as he just sat there with his hand on my stomach, "its my turn."
It was maybe about 10ms later when Babs walked in. We still get this vibe that she doesn't like us much.
"Hello ladies." Babs said sitting on the couch.
"What Goings on?" Gin asked smiling at her.
"Nothing."
"We haven't seen you around much." I stated
"School, other. And you?"
"I gave up on school and quit my job." Gin said with a smile.
"Why?"
"Because I have a baby daddy without an acctual baby..."
"Joe?"
"Yes. He's a little insane."
"That's why I dated Andy."
Babs always did what she could to get a rise out of Ginny. She thought that she would be the only "brown" girl in the FOB mix. The only reason Andy was with her was because he was comfortable.
"Where's the beef?" Ginny asked getting up and running into Joe.
"In between my legs!" Joe said laughing pulling Gin towards him.
"You're a little insane." Gin responded.
"I know. Remember. You can't have any dairy I don't want you getting sick on me again." Joe yelled out the door.
"Fine baby." Gin said rolling her eyes.
At 20 weeks I was bigger than expected. Even though I was barefoot I kept wobbling in place. Gin laughed at me and was deliberatly making fun.
"Mumble! Come on!" Ginny stated.
"Then leave me alone Gloria!" I grumbled.
"Aww! I love you!"
"No you don't. Not even Paco loves me. Bastard. Leaving me high and dry."
"High and dry?"
"High and wet bitch I don't care."
Ginny laughed so hard she started to snort. I then found this hilarious and started to laugh myself.
"I hate that you make me laugh!" I said with a smile.
"No you don't."
Gin and I walked outside when she ran into Joe who was eating a cheeseburger.
"You don't see Andy do you?" Joe asked.
"No." Gin responded, "you know what I learned about 20 minutes ago?"
"What?"
"In little to no words..."
"Huh?"
"You almost dated Babs...?"
Joe was about to take another bite of this massive cheeseburger and saw Babs in his line of vision. Gin then pulled Joe closer to her and gave him a small kiss.
"Listen here buddy. I own you." Gin said in a soft voice, "so I don't care about her because she's one wrong move away from getting her ass kicked."
"Are you- I like this. Do I detect a smidge of jealousy?" Joe asked.
"No. This is crazy bitch Jewseph."
"I get it."
"What happened?"
"We almost dated in 2005 but umm- something with Andy...I don't know. You liked Andy-"
"No. You've always been #1. I did that to get you jealous and you'd just sit there and read a magazine...you know its true. I couldn't get you to get jealous..."
"That's true."
The next thing I saw Gin had a handful of Joe's junk. Her tongue was so far down his throat I thought she was licking his heart. I then saw Babs walk by in a huff and giggled to myself. I bet she feels shitty.
Andy walked over and gave Babs a kiss. I didn't like how she didn't pay attention him. Because of that, was the reason why we may fight one day.
I woke up the next morning and jumped in the shower. It was when I heard squeals and laughing coming from the other room that I rolled my eyes. I finished my shower and shot Patrick this 'I Hate You So Much Right Now!' look.
"Everyone else in this house his having sex but us." I said throwing a pillow at Patrick, "why aren't we having sex?"
"Because you're throwing shit at me?"
"Wrong answer dipshit."
I got dressed and found Gin along with Joe making breakfast. Andy had came down right behind me with his red hair all over the place.
"Did you just have sex?" I asked.
Andy got this smile from ear to ear and I collasped into a chair.
"Have some pancakes." Gin said pushing me a plate, "are we doing eggs today or not?"
"No. I'm having my aversion to poultry."
"Good job. Because as we all know, eggs are just chicken-"
"GOD FUCKING ANDREW HURLEY if you finish that I will kill you." Gin snapped.
"-periods." Andy concluded.
"Nice knowing you." Joe and I said at the same time.
Gin grabbed the knife off the magnet under the cabinet and walked over to Andy. Patrick then came down the stairs and Gin stabbed the knife into the cork next to Andy.
"You're lucky there was another witness." Gin said with a straight face.
"But its my birthday! You can't kill me on my birthday!" Andy said giving her a hug.
"Eh." Gin said rolling her eyes.
The day progressed and I started to feel that this Summer House was too small. It wasn't my slight claustrophbia kicking in and I knew I wasn't tired. It was that everytime I turned around Babs was in my face. And I don't mean that in a good way.
"Ok everyone- my Wife is having her aversion to poultry. So please keep the chicken to one side." Gin announced ever so graciously.
"Thanks Wifey." I stated and Patrick glared at Gin
"Anytime."
"Oh! And we're keeping the beef, in Joe's pants." I added.
"Damn straaaaaight!" Joe stated with a big smile.
"Joe, you're so hood." I said with a high five.
"I mean a brother can try." Joe concluded.
"A brother yes. But not you." Andy slammed.
"That's not even right dawg."
"Not even your girlfriend is that black."
"I think Babs is blacker then me." Gin added.
Andy and Joe both started to crack up and Babs gave a bit of a laugh.
"Well Ge-no-vi-eve. If that is your real name-"
"I mean I can get my social card if you'd like-"
"I'd say. You're darker then me."
Gin squinted her eyes behind her sunglasses and stood up. I could clearly see behind that smile she was ready to box.
"Whoa. TOTALLY not what we were talking about." I said rolling my eyes.
Patrick, being the smart ass that he was, decided to make the cat fight sound. I grabbed my belly, took future baby mama by the wrist, and grabbed Patrick by his ear. We then went into the house and I smacked Patrick.
"The fuck nigga!" I yelled.
"What Calista! I thought that shit was gonna be funny!" Patrick said still giggling a little.
"Not funny." I said rolling up a newspaper.
"Why not funny?"
"Cuz Andy is your boy."
"I know I love him."
"You shouldn't have to see the 2 girlfriends of your boys fight it out."
"I know that but shit was hilarious."
"There's no talking to you."
I then turned to Gin who was no where to be found. She was sitting in the living room on the love seat with the remote balanced on her knees. A Marathon America's Next Top Model was on and it was down to the final 3.
"Genovieve. You need to not follow Babs. Because I don't know...I've got this bad feeling things aren't going to play out well this weekend." I said in her ear.
"Yea." Gin stated.
I had a bad feeling that she only heard half what I said.
Joe walked in and sat next to Gin. He positioned her head on his lap, leaned down and kissed her. He then whispered something in her ear she giggled and they ran away together.
"See, even they're gonna go have sex." I said rolling my eyes.
"No they are not-" Patrick started.
I then heard Ginny laugh & squeal. Then Joe fell to the floor and I pointed to the ceiling.
@@@@
Updates rock! So do Reviews
Besos,
Kay&Kai
Sign up to rate and review this story