Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Take heed, Mr. Stump. I swear if you don't sex me soon I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hand. Literally."

by Syn_INC 1 review

They sat there like 2 people in love and I threw up. Literally. I ran my hands over my stomach and went to brush my teeth. I then came back out and put my feet on Patrick's legs. Patrick then start...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 1564 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 62
Patrick rolled his eyes at me for the 5th time in 2 minutes and I sighed.
"Take heed, Mr. Stump. I swear if you don't sex me soon I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hand. Literally." I threatened.
Patrick collapsed on the love seat and started to turn the volume way up. He turned it off when Tyra was ranting on about something. I then went back outside and heard Joe and Gin laughing.
About 2½ hours later Joe and Gin came back downstairs. Her cheeks were nice and rosy, she just kept fidgiting in her seat. Joe then decided he wanted to sit and drag her over to the hammock.
They sat there like 2 people in love and I threw up. Literally. I ran my hands over my stomach and went to brush my teeth. I then came back out and put my feet on Patrick's legs. Patrick then started to rub my feet and my calfs.
"Thanks babe." I said softly.
"Anytime." Patrick stated kissing my big toe.
I smiled a bit and the afternoon went ever so smoothly as I sat cuddled with him.
It was around 608p when we were watching the sunset. I got up to go into the house to pee. When I came back I had the video camera and decided to record this magnificent sunset, if it would ever end.
Gin was sitting next to me and the guys kept making fun that we were lovers. She then kissed me and the guys thought that was very hot. But it was weird because it was a peck not any tongue at all.
Andy was sitting with the guys playing cards and Babs was just there. There was a soft wind that blew by and I didn't like how it felt. Babs then got up and went to grab a beer. I walked over to Patrick and he walked into the house to get me some red popcicles along with blue and pink ones for Gin.
I recorded him going into the house and zoomed in on his ass.
"Leave the boys ass alone." Gin stated.
"Its my ass. I will do as I please with it. Since I'm not getting any of it."
"Hehehhhaa."
When he came back out 3 minutes later he also had a blanket for me. I gave him a kiss, he smiled, and that's the way it works.
Gin had abandononed her 'Not drinking alcohol because Cali can't drink it Oath' only for tonight. It never occurced to me how she was an Irish drunk. These are the ones who drink and start fights.
If I were Babs I would have left from the 1st altercation yesterday. But I guess she thought she was bad and sat through the 2nd altercation. But as they say 3rd times a charm and Irish eyes were smiling.
Ginny got up to get what must have been her 5th beer in an hour. I rolled my eyes and got up to go inside to pee. But it was when she sat right on Andy's lap that I wanted to see what would happen.
I turned the video camera back on and started to roll. If I was lucky, there will be some asskicking tonight.
The sunset had suddenly lost all intrest as it disappeared gently over the horizon. It was 811p and I was getting really tired. My eyes slowly started to close and it was at that moment that I missed it.
I then hit record and it was all there. My battery life blinked 2 annoying bars. I prayed to BOB that it would make it, just a little bit longer.
Ginny had gotten off of Andy's lap where they were there taking shots. As Gin matched Andy and Joe shot for shot Patrick had stopped. I knew they all wished Pete was here. I knew I wished Pete was here because then Ashlee would be here and she'd make fun of drunk people with me.
My mouth dropped as I saw Babs throw a cup filled with beer at Gin. Before I could move, Tyler, Andy's personal trainer, held me back. Was he kidding? I mean seriously.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gin demanded.
"You're my fucking problem. You always have been."
"Whoa!"
"You and your fucking Beaner friend!"
"First of all, Puerto Rican!" Gin and I yelled at the same time.
"Calista. Calm down. I don't think you want these babies now." Tyler stated.
"Did you- I really don't think you heard her. I'm not Mexican. I'm Puerto RiCAN. And I believe I CAN beat her ass." Patrick noticed my sudden 'strike' stance and walked over to Tyler and I.
"Breathe..."
Tyler was making me a little more angry but I knew he was right. I continued to run the video camera because this is gonna be a great memory right here.
As Patrick made the 'Cat Fight' sound I rolled my eyes. I got pissed off because he wasn't trying to stop this. But then again the 2 were only having 'fighting' words.
"I've always hated you! From the moment I saw you on Andy's lap backstage in Vegas I wanted to rip your pretty little green eyeballs out." Babs yelled.
"He was teaching me to play the drums! I said goddamn if it was that serious you should have came to me."
"You? Of all people. Little miss 'Oh My God!', 'Totally for sure!', 'Shut Up!'. You? I don't think you could carry a decent conversation."
"First of all, I'm so drunk right now. I don't think I could. And for you. Instead of sulking in a corner like you've been doing for the past few hours you should have joined the party."
"You guys-" Andy started.
"What!" Babs and Gin yelled together.
"Don't." Joe said softly.
"Nothing..." Andy concluded.
"Ok, guys. When they start swinging then we'll get involved." Patrick added.
"Deal."
It was all talk for like 7 minutes and a lot of hurtful words were said. But none as hurtful as the ones Babs revealed to Andy.
"I can't do this any more!" Babs yelled, "I fucking...don't- you- I thought I loved you, but I don't. In the end I've been trying to get with Joe but I can't even do that right. And you treat him like shit Genovieve. I don't understand that-"
"Listen here bitch-"
"No. You listen here, bitch. This is Andy- Andy who called your name out during sex with me."
"She once called your name out during sex." Joe stated to Andy.
"Really?" Andy asked.
"Yea but it was like the 2nd time we did it."
"2nd?"
"Yea. Then I learned Gin likes it a little rough."
"A little?"
"So a lotta rough."
This was the most confusing alcohol infused tyraid I've ever seen. Much to a point that I pulled up a chair. This was getting a little boring. But the whole screaming out other peoples name during sex was sweet!
"Andy, its over." Babs added softly.
"That's because you're weak." Gin said rolling her eyes, "you need to fight."
"Says her..." I trailed off.
"I can't fight with someone knowing he's in love with you!"
"Travis is in LOVE with Calista!" Patrick yelled, "she's 20 weeks pregnant, married to me, and he's still trying to sleep with her."
"At least someone wants to fuck me!" I added.
"Not NOW!" Patrick said silently.
"By the way. I've just been trying to sleep with Joe." Babs stated.
"I just wanna kick your ass into your throat you fucking bitch!" Ginny growled.
"Can you ever not us profanity?"
"Twat."
As if in slow motion I saw when Babs' fist contacted with Gin's bottom lip. Instinct suddenly took over and Gin was flying. She must have landed 3 really good punches before the guys seperated the 2 of them.
It took a drunk Joe and Tyler to keep Gin from pouncing. Andy had a hold on Babs but he looked like he couldn't breath the same oxygen as her. She spilled her soul in a moment of weakness and that's something that couldn't be reclaimed.
The sad part in this was that she had 2½ beers. Because as we know the rest of the 3rd beer was on Gin.
"The next time I see you pray to BOB I've got someone with me. So I don't lose my Goddamn religion!" Gin stated and then spat the ground in front of Babs.
"Joe don't ever make her angry." Patrick whispered.
"I won't."
Babs jumped in her car and drove back to Schaumburg. I didn't know what to say but this party was officially over. Andy had lost his girlfriend, Babs lost her pride and Gin was just pissed that she was about to lose her cookies.
When I woke up the next morning the house was silent. It was June 1st and things were just fucked.
Pete had called Patty earlier that morning. I was glad to be the one who could tell him what had happened.
"Peter! It was horrible but the fight was great. Gin's got a busted lip." I stated.
"I knew it was gonna happen. Didn't I call that?" Pete stated.
"You did. But Andy's all sad. He looks like a hippy who lost his hacky sack in a sewer."
Pete laughed at my last comment and simply sighed.
@@@@
Revies=love
Sign up to rate and review this story