Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"No. I'm spending $72.50+tax on revenge."

by Syn_INC

"Dude!" Gin stated, "it looks like a g-damn lightsaber!" "OMG! It does look like a lightsaber." "Joe wouldn't say no to this."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 1549 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 63
It was about Noon when we all decided to pack up and leave. Andy had someone coming by later to clean up the place. I didn't know what to do or what to say. He just looked like a broken man.
"I hope you find your hacky sack." I said with a little pout.
"Thanks Cali." Andy said rubbing my stomach, then patting his.
"I guess...I'll see you later Animal. If its any concoliation-" Ginny started.
"See its not so ummm yea." Andy sighed.
"Got it." Ginny added.
Ginny gave Andy a hug and Joe walked by.
"Sorrie bro." Joe stated, "come see me soon."
"Can everyone stop telling me sorry!? no one died ok! My ex-girlfriend was a cunt who tired to use me, to sleep with Joe- and failied because Gin's in There I said it...I've lost my Hacky sack again." Andy concluded walking away, "I'll touch base with you guys when I find it."
"Yea..." We all trailed silently.
We all went to our own places and that was that. I think Gin and Joe had something major to talk about. But from the looks of it, that wasn't going to happen at all.
*
"I think I like this one." I said holding up a 9 incher.
"You freak. You wish you could fit all that in you." Ginny stated rolling her eyes.
This was the next day.
"You know its not to fit all of it, its to fit just enough so Patrick can see all the fun I'm having and he'll FUCK ME!"
Genovieve jumped at the influction of my voice and her eyes got huge.
With us being kind of celebrities it got a bit scary at times as the people walking around us looked on and whispered happily amongst themselves. I was bombarded coming out of work last week. Ginny and I went to Target and they were there. It got to a point where we literally had to stay in the house.
This was our 'lets sneak out and TRY to be 'Normal' mission'. As a matter of fact we didn't fail.
"You're gonna spend $72.50 on revenge?" Gin asked.
"No. I'm spending $72.50+tax on revenge. I'll buy you one. You can have some MORE fun in the bedroom with Joe."
"No...Joe will get a little pissed off."
"Really?"
"Yea. He's mister- 'I don't want you to get desentisized by anything fake so you can't have one.' Person."
"Whatever."
"So you want one?"
"It vibrates, moves in different directions, 6 speeds with a little person...attachment for your clit. Yes please!"
"A little person?"
"Yes I think I saw an elbow perturde from your belly mid sentance and that was weird."
"No. You're weird."
"But if its any consolation I'd totally have sex with you pregnant."
"Thanks for sharing."
"No problem."
We walked around for a little bit longer then Gin started laughing. I stepped up behind her and she turned around yelding something that made her crack up.
"Dude!" Gin stated, "it looks like a g-damn lightsaber!"
"OMG! It does look like a lightsaber."
"Joe wouldn't say no to this."
"Yea because he'd be playing your pussy like the Jedi he is."
"Yea, and he's totally given into the dark side."
"That's because we have awesome baked goods."
"That or--- you're on the good side."
"Good question..."
Ginny stood there swinging this vibrator like a lightsaber getting her kicks. I then totally thought that was the sexiest one. We looked around a bit longer and kept going back to the 'lightsaber'.
In the end I decided that I didn't wanna go with the one with all sorts of craznyness. I just needed something simple. So I went with the $55.50+tax, for revenge, 'lightsaber'.
Gin dropped me off at home and went about her business.
I walked in and found Patrick in the studio. He was running another mix for new Gym Class Heroes songs and then stopped. I gave him a kiss and sat on his lap. The chair he was sitting on didn't have any arm rests so I sat facing him.
"Are you done husband?" I asked.
"Yes I am wife."
"Wanna go take a shower with me?"
Patrick looked up at the clock and gave me a smile. He had been at this for 10 hours and his bed was calling him. At 1240a it was right about time for him to retire.
Patrick and I jumped into the shower and we kissed. There was a lot of heavy petting and stroking. His hands were soapy and he ran them down my body as his lips never left mine.
I gasped lightly as 2 of his fingers entered my body.
"Patrick." I softly moaned as his thumb ran over my clit.
Patrick bit my lower lip and rubbed his thumb over my clit faster. His lips kissed my ear then my collar bone. I steadied myself by grabbing onto the towel bar in the tub as I felt my orgasm approacing.
I don't know what suddenly came over him but it was good. Patrick turned me around and bent my body foward just a bit. I felt his hands on my tits as he squeezed my nipples and kissed the back of my neck.
Oh, thank GOD this was finally happening.
I then in turn grabbed his throbbing cock and positioned it towards my entrance. All it was going to take was one swift thrust and he'd be home free. But just as before his hands went from my hips to my belly and he stopped.
The moment I felt the shower shut off I was more pissed off than before. If I don't cum soon I'm shooting someone. I exhaled my breath as I saw Patrick's pale ass exit the bathroom.
I ran my hands through my dripping wet hair and turned the water to cold. I needed to settle down the babies and settle down my spiking heart rate. The moment my heart rate settled so did they.
About 5 minutes later I was out the shower with the towel wrapped around my hips. I opened the dresser mumbling nothingness in Spanish. I pulled on a black Cami as Patrick watched me from over his magazine. He seemed really intrested in last weeks US Weekly.
I rolled my eyes and threw my bottle of lotion at him.
"I'm giving you until 5 to bend me over this bed and give it to me Patrick." I yelled suddenly.
I all of a sudden didn't know who this person I was turning into was. I mean we all can go without sex but this was something way beyond my control. I thought I was slowly going out of mind...delusional if I may.
"Listen Patrick. What's going on?" I begged again.
"Nothing. I just told you- I can't." Patrick said pleading with his eyes.
"1..."
"Sex-"
"2..."
"is-"
"3..."
"not-"
"4..."
"an-"
"5..."
"option."
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
Patrick then pulled out his Mac and started to surf the internet.
If there was one thing that I didn't take lightly it was being ignored. I sat there and opened the bight red bag I had brought from The Pleasure Chest. Patrick's eyes shifted to me and stayed there.
"Mind if I put a DVD in?" I asked.
"No." Patrick said clearing his throat.
Patrick watched me from over his Notebook as his eyes followed me towards the TV and back to the bed.
The DVD started up and it was the WARNING MUST BE OVER 18 OR 21 YEARS OF AGE screen. The next screen that pulled up was advertisements for other porns. I knew that was his weakness. This boy loved porn just as much as I did.
I fast foward through the filler and finally hit play.
"What are you doing?" Patrick demanded.
"I'm watching porn." I said rolling my eyes with my arms crossed.
"This isn't a DVD."
"Yes it is dipship."
"No. Is not. Its Porn."
"Its Porn on a Digital Video Disk, Paco."
"I thought you meant like 'Snatch' or 'Rushmore' or even 'Back to the Future'...not porn."
"Ok. Shut up Newbie. Porn on."
I gave Patrick the cold shoulder and he scoffed at me. But it didn't take him long to notice it was girl / girl Porn. I smiled in my brain realizing that I had done good.
"This isn't going to make me have sex with you..." Patrick trailed off his vision shifting from me back to the blond eating the other blond's pussy on screen.
Patrick was weird. He liked blonds in his Porn but he only dug olive skinned brunettes in real life. But then again they say you'll always lust for the odd.
I then looked over to Patrick and he was shifting in his seat. I hoped this would work and I saw his fingers stop moving on the keyboard. My lips then curved slowly as I knew he'd be reaching out for me next. I waited for his touch but he grabbed the remote instead.
He put the volume up a little bit and continued to type away. There's something wrong here on so many levels. I then reached over slipped my hand under his Notebook and gripped his hardening cock.
@@@@@
Dun dun duuuuuuun!
Reviews=more sex for you!
Love,
Us
Sign up to rate and review this story