Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"If you let them control your life now. It'll always be like this."

by Syn_INC

"See Calista! Your stomach kicked me!" Patrick whined.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 1633 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 64
As I rubbed Patrick's penis he let out a soft moan.
This was it.
I silently prayed as his lips touched mine and I quickly moved his hand to my unclothed center. I spread my legs a bit more and he felt how wet I was. My breathing got shallow as I sucked his tongue into my mouth.
As I was pushing his Notebook over a bit more to pull him closer to me. His other hand abandoned his Notebook and reached over to grope me. It was getting a bit hotter between us and I managed to get him between my legs where I could wrap them around him.
This was so comfortable that I pulled him closer and closer to me. Thing 1 or Thing 2 thought it would be funny to kick daddy and that's where I lost Patrick.
"See Calista! Your stomach kicked me!" Patrick whined.
"If you let them control your life now. It'll always be like this." I stated.
"Then so be it."
"What? 'So be it' my ass! I want your cock in me!"
"No!"
"Do it or I'll-"
"Or what? You'll leave me?"
"No! I'll call Pete!"
"No you won't."
I picked up my Sidekick and hit 14 for Pete. When Pete picked up he had this really low voice and then cleared his throat.
"Yea. Cali- Calista what's up?" Pete asked.
"Pete...get off the phone..." Ashlee softly moaned in the same ear.
"We need to hurry this up." Pete stated, "Cal- what's going on?"
"Patrick won't sex me!" I yelled.
"Still! Are you kidding! Even I got laid 20 minutes ago."
"I've been trying to lay him for 20 minutes."
"I don't know what to say. Call Andy."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"He's lost his Hackey sack."
"For real? Damn it!"
"Yea. I know..."
"Get off the phone Calista." Patrick said through his teeth as his face got red.
I hung up and phone after saying bye to Pete and having both Ashlee and Him yell at Patrick on speakerphone and put it in the charger.
The porn on my TV was in an endless loop and I sighed.
"Then can you just put it in a little?" I asked softly pushing him up against the bed.
"I don't think so." Patrick fought sitting next to me with his Notebook back on his lap.
"What if I did it myself?"
"You threw out your vibrator because it broke remember?"
"I do remember that."
I pulled out the vibrator from next to the bed and rose my eyebrow. Patrick was on his Blog and I focused on 2 girls fucking each other with a double donged dildo. They were fucking so hard it was absolutly beautiful.
I put the vibrator to my lips and licked the top remembering what Patty's cock felt like. I knew this would never replaced his dick but it came a close second.
The virtually silent pulsation didn't have Patrick wondering at all. It was when I took my cami off and started squeezing my nipples that his focus was back on me. I was determined to get myself off tonight.
My hands ran over my thighs and I ran my nails across my outer pussy lips. I then put the vibrator on the top of my clit and let it sit there for a while. My breathing got a little shallow and I loved the way this felt.
Patrick's penis couldn't do this. Not at all. Not one bit.
When Patrick's focus was finally back on me one of the blonds had came hard. The DVD then stopped and the moaning continued on my end. As he looked to his left he saw me pushing the vibrator in and out myself while making soft ciricles with my finger on my clit.
Patrick's fingers had stopped typing for a 3rd time that night. As he watched the vibrator dissappear and reappear fron my pussy his mouth got dry.
"How far are you?" Patrick asked.
"Oh fuck Patrick I'm real close." I moaned taking the vibrator out my pussy and putting it in my mouth.
As I softly sucked in this silicon toy I saw his jealously slowly growing. I was now making sounds with this toy I usually reserved for him. The fact that I was ½ faking and ½ not-faking wasn't obvious to him. All he could do was see the things I was doing to myself and get angry that I wasn't doing it with him.
It was when I started to grip on sheets that he knew I was very close.
"Need help?" Patrick asked in a husky tone.
I shrugged my shoulders lightly and his lips hit mine. His hand found its way between my thighs and he started to stroke my clit. His lips then moved down and he licked my nipples over and over.
Then without any hints or hesitation his mouth found its way to my slit. I wanted to stop using the vibrator but I knew it was because of that why Patrick was getting frustrated with me.
Patrick's lips wrapped my clit and I cringed in absolute pleasure. I continued to move the vibrator in and out my wet pussy as he ate me.
Sooner than later my whole body started to quiver and this is what pissed him off. That must have been the fastest I've ever seen this boy out of his boxers.
The next thing I knew I was on all fours and he rammed his cock into me. I heard a slight crash and knew I'd have to check on that vibrator later. Patrick pistoned in and out of me with a purpose & direction.
I burried my head into the sheets as I kept my ass in the air and he gave me a stinging slap. It must have been that last push of pain that made my toes curl and what caused my sexual eruption.
In the end he was sweaty and I knew he forgot I was expecting his kids. I felt like a whore and that was the best thing for me. It made me realize that yes, I have parasites growing in me, but this is my body.
Patrick gave a few more quick strokes and he came right in me. I exhaled as I shuddered a few times and that was me cumming. I then turned on my back and smiled up at him.
"I swear that's all I've wanted from you." I softly moaned bringing my leg up and him closer to me, "thank you."
I kissed him, yawned, and streached as I moved my matted hair off my eyes.
"But...why do I feel dirty?" Patrick questioned.
"Because you fucked the mother of your kids like a whore."
"I swear to BOB if you make me feel any guilt about this, that vibrator will be your best friend."
"So you'll fuck me?"
"No. We'll have sex."
"I don't want sex. I want to be fucked."
"Fine...then we'll do that."
"I liked that position."
"Why?"
"I don't know...it felt so good. You went so deep."
"Can we sleep now?" Patrick said stroking my face.
"Its 422a. Yes."
I curled my body into Patrick's as he caressed my belly. The babies moved a bit and I totally forgot they liked when their dad connected with them. But I'm telling him, I don't want them spoiled.
*
A few days later Gin dropped by and she looked more horrible than ever. I on the other hand had a bounce in my step. This came from all the sex I was getting from Patrick. In the past 3 days we had sex about 15 times and 6 was in 1 day.
"Oy vey." I said laughing.
"You sound like Rich." Gin groaned curling into my couch pulling the throw on her.
"You leave your house, to come to my house just to lie down?"
"Yea."
"Rich- who's Rich?"
"Richard Trohman."
"SHUT UP!"
"Yea."
"Why did he tell you 'oy vey'?"
"He was explaining something about how when I was sick."
"Ah I see."
Gin curled a little tighter into a ball and yawned. She looked up at the TV on telemundo and then over at me.
"So I'm sitting here watching this with you understanding everything. And then it takes them one word that I don't know in Spanish and blows the whole thing." Gin stated.
I laughed and put my legs up on the ottoman and sank my back into the chair.
"What are we watching?" Gin asked.
"El NUEVO Laberinto de Pasiones."
"NUEVO?"
"Yea."
"Why?"
"The older 'Laberinto de Pasiones' was from like 1999 or something."
"So then why didn't they use a different name?"
"I don't know bitch. Do I look like I'm writing the show?"
"I don't- I was just asking."
"What do you need to know?"
"Who's this bitch and why's she doing that guy with the blond hair?"
"Oh! That girl slept with him. But that's not her husband! Her husband is that guy she kissed in the previous scene. She wants a baby but her husband is infertile and he hasn't told her yet."
"So when's he gonna tell her?"
"Next week."
Next week...
Ginny had came back and was curled on my couch when "El NUEVO Laberinto de Pasiones" started.
The dark haired girl went to her husband very exicted. He looked at her longingly, with that face only the guys in Spanish novelas know how to give. He then broke the news that he was infertile. She looked as if she got smacked with 3 Phonebooks at once.
Gin started to laugh hysterically as she fell off my couch and onto the floor. I dont know what got into her.
@@@@@@
Wooo sex!
Now love us with reviews. Or hate us whatever floats your boat.
Kai and Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story