Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I feel a disturbance in The Force."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

Gin picked up her phone and looked at. She must have thought about Joe a little bit too hard because the phone started to ring. I sat on the chair and shook my head.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-07 - Updated: 2008-05-08 - 1774 words - Complete

1Funny
Stuttering 65
All Patrick heard was someone hit the floor and he came sliding into the room. I rose my eye brow at him and pointed to Gin on the floor. I then gave ½ a smile and Patrick then gave a 'I give up' wave to Gin and left.
"Que Carajo es eso?" Gin demanded.
"Perdon?"
"En el televisor- es carajo."
"Que?"
"Really Cali. Really?"
"You need to bring Spanish Speaking Gin back because you are not making any sence."
"No, she's gone."
"Damnit. I like her."
"Well I'm glad that you do. So what happened here now? Why's she taking those pills?"
"She had some sort of infection and she's on antibiotics."
"But didn't she just take a bith control pill?"
"Yes."
"If she's pregnant and her husband is infertile why did she continue to take birth control?"
"I don't know. Its a Novela."
"Bitch is crazy."
"She is."
"Now she's all sick- what the funk...?"
Gin and I looked at each other and shook our heads.
"First Thing of Being A Woman 101. You never take antibiotics with birth control." Gin stated rolling her eyes.
"Really?" Patrick asked sitting next to me running his fingers through my hair, "I never heard that."
"Yea. With birth contol and antibiotics- there's something in it where it cancels out your pill. And well if not protected you may have a little one on the way." I concluded.
"That's quite the intresting piece of information." Patrick added as he got up to go to the kitchen, "so mac and cheese for din-din?"
"No. Gin can't-" I stated.
"Why not?" Patrick asked.
"I don't do Dairy a whole month after a sinus infection."
"Ok then. Well ladies I'm off to California. Please take care of my woman." Patrick said as the cab outside blew.
"Your woman? No, she's just the vessel carrying your children. Because I don't have that part. But she's my woman."
"If you say so."
Patrick kissed me and then kissed my belly. I knew he didn't want to leave me and that walk will always be a bitter one. I got off the chair and walked him out the house. Gin snuck over to the window and watched me see him off.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer.
"Ill call you every few hours."
"You stalker! " I laughed and patrick brought his lips to mine. He puled away and looked down at me.
"I love you Calista."
"I know" I said with a smile knowing he'd be pissed at the answer.
"Say it" he said as he squeezed me
"Nah"
"Cali..." he wwarned
I shook my head no.
"Calista say it..."
"I love you Patrick!" his lips crashed into mine again and I laughed.
He pulled away and got into the cab. He opened the window and looked out at me.
"Be good sweetness. Ill be back soon"
"Wait! What if I meet a guy and he wants me to be bad... then what? I can't just let an opportunity pass me by Patrick! This is my future."
Patrick glared at me for a second.
"You shut your face. Those lips, that body, those babies... ALL mine. You keep them away from other men at all times you hear?" He stated coldly.
"Pshhh. Says who?"
"Says me. And the state of Illinois. And this ring" he grabbed my hand and ran a finger over my wedding band. I sighed dramatically then rolled my eyes.
"I guess if all those things say so." I leaned down a bit to be at his eye level.
"We're gonna miss you Red."
"Ill miss you guys more. I love you" and with one last kiss the cab pulled away and he was gone.
I walked back into the house and plopped on the chair.
"Mommy? When's daddy coming back?" Ginny asked in her best 'kid' voice.
"Well. Little Genovieve. Daddy's never coming back because Mommy's a big whore. You're not his!"
"Lies! Daddy loves me. I'm his princess."
"No. You're stupid."
I laughed and pulled my comforter closer to me. I then hit play on the TiVo. The last 20 minutes of the episode we were watching finished and I sighed. Gin sneezed and ran her hand down her face.
"I really hope my sinues don't start acting up again." Gin stated.
"Didn't you take antibiotics for that because it was so bad?" I asked looking up at her.
"Yes I did." Gin responded, "I think I took the last one..."
Gin looked at the calender on her phone and then back at me. Everything was just falling later and later. I opened my mouth and softly yawned. The next thing I saw was the back of Gin's head as she headed out my door.
I personally didn't see, hear or telepathically feel Gin for the next 3 days. It was when I showed up at her place with a test in hand that she walked to the bathroom.
Gin watched the little stick turn blue and exhaled. I paced in front of the bathroom door and she walked out. Gin gave me the pregnancy test and was just blown. I mean, she's pregnant for Joe, this she wouldn't hear the end of.
"Well then. I mean. You and me can be pregnant together. Isn't that the way its supposed to work?" I said laughing.
"No. Its supposed to be first comes love then marriage, then comes baby....not baby then marriage...love..."
"But- its usually baby, love and then marriage...I mean, look at me and Patrick."
"I know but you guys compliment each other. All Joe and I do is fight. Like Sucka and Mozart. By the way, we need to get him fixed."
"What if I want little Mozarts?"
"I don't know Calista. Dude. I'm a little pissed off."
"Yea I know...but it doesn't matter- what happened, happened."
"You know how he freaked out a few months ago. He's always trying to convert me. I was ganna break up with him dude."
"Are you kidding?"
"No. I need him out my system and now I can't, now I'm stuck with Jewseph forever."
"Heaven forbid. You're acting like a twat."
"I just- I just- I'm a little pissed off here."
"You guys will have pretty babies."
"I don't want to spawn for him Cali. You don't understand."
"Then why do you guys have so much sex?"
"Because its good!"
"Yea, good sex leads to BABIES!"
"Whatever. Would you hate me if I had an abortion?"
"I'd hate you forever."
"Forever's a pretty long time."
"Yes it is."
My brain screamed as I could not believe my best friend in the whole galaxy was acting like this. Who asks someone a question like that and expects a good answer? I know she didn't mean it but she's very adament about NOT having this kid.
"Fucking Genovieve. Do you NOT know me? I'm Pregnant now for BOBs sake! I don't even want to call you my friend at this moment." I whispered, grabbing my belly, "you, we're supposed to do everything together."
"I wasn't serious."
"I know you weren't. But I didn't expect my friend to be such a coward. Don't fuck bareback then."
"We didn't. I don't remember."
"The fuck..."
"I know."
"Well..."
"God. I made him wear a condom he asked if I was cheating on him. I told him no. I was on antibiotics for my sinus infection..he took the condom off...came in me..."
"Has he ever come in you?"
"Yea. All the time."
"That's some good birth control then."
"Along with the spermicide I use."
"Sure."
"I'm scared Calista. I'm so goddamned scared."
"But why? Its Joe. If there's someone who loves you more than him...its probably your mom. And I still think she eats her young."
"I'm not in the mood to laugh."
"Would you like me to hold you?"
Gin pouted and shook her head. She just held her body and I wrapped my arms tightly around her. The babies kicked and I was excited that my kids would have a playmate of their own. Even if my kids new best friends mother was a little crazy.
I got up to go to the bathroom when I heard the front door close. I IMed Gin and she said she was going to run to the store. About 10 minutes later when she came back she had different pregnancy test brands.
"The hell crazy bitch." I said rolling my eyes.
"I don't believe the first one." Gin stated.
"Babe. I know how you feel. You got drunk last week at Andy's thing and were smoking...I'm sure you're fine."
We went through every last test and in the end they all read the same thing.
"Calista. I'm pregnant." Ginny stated.
"That's exciting."
"I know. I just- how am I gonna tell Joe?"
"Umm like this. 'Joe I've got exciting news! I'm pregnant'. And that's it. His dad will know."
"His dad is a cardiologist."
"So?"
"Now I've gotta tell my mom..."
"Ya do."
"Cali I feel like shit."
"At least I'll know if you ever get pregnant."
"Huh?"
"You were dying in bed."
"Oh yea. I gotta go through that all the time? That's gonna suck."
"It will..."
Gin picked up her phone and looked at. She must have thought about Joe a little bit too hard because the phone started to ring. I sat on the chair and shook my head.
"Hi." Gin said softly.
"I feel a disturbance in The Force." Joe started, "I had to call you."
"Yea...remember when I was sick and you were there for me?"
"Of course."
"Don't tell him over the phone while he's at Pete's Party." I said rolling my eyes.
"I think he's drunk." Gin stated.
"So how about I fly home we go to Vegas and get married right now." Joe said softly.
"Bye Joe."
Gin hung up the phone and I sighed.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He's wasted."
"That's Joe."
"Yea I know...I'm thinking- that...I don't know."
"You'll go to sleep here. And we'll schedule you and obstetrician appointment tomorrow cool?"
"Yea."
Gin had the most sleepless night ever. The reason why I knew this was because she was tossing and turning next to me. I punched her in the shoulder and she settled down.
"Even the babies know when its night-night time. You should too." I grumbled.
"Cant sleep. Thinking."
"Clear your brain, relax your jaw and breath. Kinda like giving head."
I turned again fustrated and fell into a dreamless sleep.
@@@@@@@@@@
Reviews=Love
So love us damn you!
Gin & Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story