Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > Life Callings

chapter 2: TWO Maxwells?

by StarrLilly 0 reviews

Duo reunites with a childhood friend, setting chaos into motion

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Duo, Heero, Quatre, Trowa, Wufei, Zechs - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-02-15 - Updated: 2006-02-15 - 856 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Don't own them. Never have, never will. sniffles

Category: AU, OOC, A lotta bit of everything. Just read it!

Pairings: You'll see Comments: Sure, tear it up. I DARE YOU

Warnings: This is a warning: HEAVY WEIRDNESS IS ON THE WAY! Don't blame me if ya have nightmares or get the poetry or lyrics stuck in your head.

All poetry, lyrics, and Starr are mine. Use without permission...AND YOU WON"T LIKE WHAT HAPPENS. glares at you

Other notes: `blah'-thoughts
:: blah ::-telepathy

Life Callings Chapter 2

" Hn," he says in reply, none of his confusion showing on his face. Now that he was looking closely and seeing them together he noticed distinct differences. For one thing, Starr's hair and eyes were the wrong color. Instead of flowing chestnut hair with golden highlights and shining violet eyes, her hair was a deep red, like the sun when it's set, and golden highlights and intensely striking violet eyes with a, is that SILVER?!, quality. Another somewhat subtle difference is their stance, and reaction time. Starr just kind of stood there when held at gunpoint, whereas Duo would've at least made a joke or attempted to escape. It was an amazing semblance, nonetheless.

"Not much of a talker, is he?" Starr comments, tilting her head to get a better look at him.

"Aw, you'll get used to it after a while," Duo says, walking over to her. "Hey!" he exclaims, just now noticing what she has on, "You look better in that than I do!" he pouts, causing a wave of laughter from Starr.

"Hn, bakayaros." Heero, recovering from his earlier shock, grunts and leaves the room.

"Damn straight!" Starr yells after him. "What's stuck up HIS ass?" she asks Duo. He shrugs, well used to his callous tendencies.

"You think he's bad," Duo states, "wait till you meet Wufei." He grins at the thought of the Chinese warrior. At that chosen time, they hear the front door slam shut. A muffled

"Injustice!" and what sounds like a series of curses are heard.

"That would be Wufei?" Starr asks, raising an eyebrow. Duo nods excitedly and runs to the door.

"Race ya to the door!" he yells, stampeding out of the room. Starr looks thoughtfully after him, thinking over her earlier encounter and remembering a youth she met long ago.

`Could Heero be...?' She ponders. ` Naw!' she thinks shaking her head. But deep down inside a small voice, the one who's usually and uncannily right, tells her something different.

:: Starr-child, your presence is requested :: Comes Duo telepathic message, breaking up her thoughts. :: Come on, I want you to meet Wuffie! ::

:: Be down in a flash :: Starr beams back at him.

"That is the dumbest thing..." Wufei grumbles, " `a simple assignment' my ass! Injustice!" He comes at warp speed on his cycle up the driveway. Throwing the bike in the garage, he stalks into the house. "Injustice!" he yells a second time, slamming the door shut on his hair. He curses hot enough to melt the paint off a '54 Chevy. There's a sudden pounding of footsteps that could only accompany-

"Hey Wu! What's up, man?"

"Don't call me that, Maxwell!"

"Jeeze, Wu, you look like a train ran over you." He says concerned. "Stay put, I'll go get the first aid kit." He leaves. Just as he's doing so, Starr finally decides to get her butt downstairs and meet Wufei.

She comes charging down the stairs and seeing Wufei; she gives a keening cry of "Wuffie!" and glomps him.

"It's Wu-FEI, Maxwell." Wufei states. "Why are you here? I thought you went to get a first aid kit." Starr doesn't answer, lifting her head towards his.

"I missed you." She purrs, coming closer, causing Wufei to panic.

"Maxwell, what are you-" Wufei is silenced by Starr's lips on his. `What is going on?' He thinks, `Isn't Maxwell infatuated with Yuy?' As if she hears his thoughts, and she does, Starr deepens the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. . His whole body is flooded with amazing warmth. Slowly, as if compelled, Wufei wraps his arms around Starr, tangling his hands in her hair. A wolf whistle suddenly cuts through the air.

"Damn, Wu! "Duo exclaims from the door way, kit in hand, "never knew you had it in ya." They both break apart, turning to stare at him. He has this HUGE grin on his face, like a cat whose eaten all the canaries and got a gallon a cream for his efforts.

"Maxwell!" Wufei growls, advancing towards him. Suddenly he's struck with a thought. "If your Maxwell..." he turns to the smirking person behind him.

"The name's Starr. You're a damn good kisser." Starr states, amused. She winks and blows him a kiss. He continues to look from one to the other, panicking. "Now Wu," She reaches towards him, "there's no need to panic..." She touches him.

"AHHHH!" he yells, the whole situation too much for him to handle, and passes out.

"Uh, maybe you shouldn't have done that Starr," Duo comments, snickering a little.

"Sorry." She shrugs.

TBC

U likes? hates? I'm all ears!

StarrLilly
Wierdness Extraordinaire

Sign up to rate and review this story