Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > The Darkest Room

Light

by kisara_chan 0 reviews

Fire in the stable!

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 383 words

0Unrated
‘You’re here, my love,’

Those were the words the bedridden woman whispered, right before you killed her, watching in satisfied misery as the sheets swam with blood.

Taking her hand, you wept bitterly - everything you had lost bleeding to the surface - clotting before your eyes. You knew things would be different know, different in injustice. You had to save the future generations from what you had been succumbed to. Losing the very thing most precious to you - your love, your future. Your unborn.

Glancing at the pistol in your hand, you smash it through the window - many shards cutting through your skin. You do not care, for this is punishment. You deserved to lose out for breaking the peace.

You watch as the pistol hits the paving slabs many flights below, somehow feeling enlightened.
Her eyes snapping open, Yuuki shivered as a cold breeze hit her skin.

Sitting up, she realised that she was in the girl’s dormitory, but the other female students of Cross Academy were missing and, an even colder shiver rushing through her veins, sunlight shone through the curtains.

How long was I asleep? Yuuki wondered, jumping out of bed and rushing over to the open window nearby, flapping on its hinges in an icy breeze.

Climbing onto a stool and reaching out to grab the hinge, she dragged it towards, shrieking out in shock as a haematite pair of eyes met her own and sharply tore into her face. Lashing out and batting at the creature, closing her eyes in fear of stray talons and becoming aware in her heightened sense of consciousness of an aroma she wasn’t used to. Having torn her skin in several places, the raven took flight and veered over the stables, aflame in choking smoke.

Staring out from the covers of his four poster, Takuma Ichijo watched as classmate Shiki glanced out of the dormitory window. It was highly unusual for any of the Night class to be out of bed during the day time, much less Shiki on one of his few days off.
“Shiki-kun, what are you doing?” he questioned, pulling the covers over his eyes.

Turning towards the Ichijo shaped lump, Shiki raised an eyebrow.

“Did you know the school stable’s on fire?”
Sign up to rate and review this story