Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Ultimate Warrior.

Harry Potter and the Ultimate Warrior.

by Vegito786 5 reviews

As soon as Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory get teleported away from Hogwarts during the third task of the Triwizard Tournament Harry gets infused with another Harry Potter from a diffrenet dimmensi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 573 words

5Original
Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory grabbed the cup and instantly felt the tug on their navels before they were portkeyed away.

They both landed on their stomach and quickly got back to their feet, just then a bright white light engulfed Harry making Cedric back away while he covered his eyes from the blinding light.

Harry’s face began to heal up and become more defined and look extremely handsome, his hair became shorter as well and his glasses had disappeared, his body began to grow and heal up, he now stood at 6 feet tall and had the body of a Greek god, a sword was strapped to his back, it was 7 feet tall and 2 feet wide, and two Dessert Eagle guns were holstered to his hips.

The light dimmed out and Cedric couldn’t help but gape at Harry’s new look, Harry just looked at Cedric “someone’s coming.”

Cedric frowned and looked forward before seeing a figure wearing black robes walking over to them, the figure was carrying what looked like a bundle of robes; Harry kicked the Triwizard cup up and threw it at Cedric who’s Seeker reflexes kicked in and caught it, instantly teleported away just as a sickly green curse hit the floor where Cedric had been standing.

Then a blood red curse began heading for Harry who quickly side stepped the spell and pulled one of the Dessert Eagle’s out, taking quick aim Harry pulled the trigger and instantly the bullet slammed into the other wizards left shoulder blowing it away and making him scream in pain, “you fool, could you not stun the boy!” hissed a voice from above the screaming.

Not choosing to answer the figure just apparated away along with whatever he was carrying, Harry quickly put his gun away and began looking around while waiting.

This wasn’t the Harry Potter that everyone knew, he was a Harry Potter that was from another dimension, in his dimension there was a great war taking place, Harry was the leader of a very large army who fought any man, woman or even beast who tried to take over their world, where he came from the Dark Lords would make Voldemort look like a circus clown, they unlike him didn’t hide from the world and let their minions roam around, they would take measure’s into their own hands and were extremely ruthless when fighting or killing, they never held back.

But Harry was in a league of his own, Destiny and Fate had chosen him to be their champion and because of it Harry was skilled at pretty much everything, from martial arts to gun and sword fights to being a complete gentleman and dancing, Harry was, as you would say, the perfect man for the job, and he was immortal as well.

But Destiny and Fate had now sent Harry to this dimension and as soon as he had taken over this Harry Potter’s body he had gained access to his memories as well and had changed his body to his own, he had been allowed to brink his main weapons with him.

Harry didn’t have to wait long as professor Dumbledore portkeyed over to Harry via the Triwizard cup, the old man’s eyes widened when he saw Harry’s new appearance and his weapons but beckoned Harry to him and they portkeyed back to the castle.
Sign up to rate and review this story