Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

S-I-N.

by darkviolet 7 reviews

It's not what it looks like...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 955 words

0Unrated
"Dee?!," he jerked back his head, "Dee?!"

"Yeah," I nodded sadly, the mere thought of her sent chills down my spine, there's nothing she can say or do to make me less scared of her.

"Are you kidding me?," Gerard rubbed his face with his hands, exhaling loudly, "Dee?"

"I won't tell," I said quietly, still recovering from the state her name put me in.

"Viola," he dragged out my name softly, peeking from behind his hands.

"I know you think I'm a complete bitch but I know how to keep a secret," I have plenty of these to keep.

"Vi," he smiled at me, kinda like an adult smiles down at a little kid that has no idea, "You got me all wrong"

"It's obvious, don't deny it! You were all over her at the party and she appears to like you, why is beyond me but she does," I nudged him, faking a smile to distract myself from the sickness that rose in my stomach slowly, "You should go for it, she even wrote her number," I glanced at the black numbers on his palm.

He followed my gaze and tried to scrub the number off, having little success he tugged on his sleeve to cover his palm, "It's not what it looks like"

I smirked, "So it's not Die-Ana's phone number?"

"No, I mean yes but not really...," he huffed, "I just mean that it's not like that"

"Gee hearts Dee," I teased him, nudging him playfully.

"Viola," he chuckled, looking straight ahead, holding his head with dignity "You're such a kid"

"That's it!," I exclaimed, "I fucking warned you! You're gonna get it now," I swatted his arm the hardest I could.

"Baby," he cooed only for me to hit harder.


Well soon after we were making out behind some church bench, away from prying eyes. I sat on his lap and slowly explored his mouth with my tongue. Sucking gently on his lips, licking then, and greeting his tongue up close and personal. It wasn't our usual type of kissing which usually led to sex. These were urgent and greedy, fast and hard. But this time it was slow and sensual, deep and soft, it wasn't a foreplay, it was the real deal.
A tiny part of me was sorry to do that to another girl who cared for him but the bigger part of me was turned on by the thought I'm getting her back, possibly hurting her as badly as she hurt me if not more.

He pulled back, holding my face in his hands and studying it. I looked down, "You're invading my personal space again"

"I like your personal space"

"Then stop invading it," I pouted.

"Maybe I'm planning on conquering it," he smirked playfully.

"What with horns and swords," I giggled flirtatiously.

"Exactly," he leaned in to kiss me again, "Fuck me, Viola"

My eyes fucking popped open, "Fuck you?"

"Hmm," he moaned, rubbing my thighs.

I frowned ,"How exactly should I fuck you?"

He smirked and I was sure he thought I was trying to talk dirty to him but I actually wasn't, I was genuinely confused. I mean how was I supposed to fuck a guy? Is it like the same drill for when a guy fucks a girl? I think these people who call me a kid has a point, I bet Diana would know what he meant, I bet she knew what he liked.
He traced his hand under my skirt and pressed his hand into my wetness. Pulling my skirt up to my waist, he ripped my panties off with a shredding sound and placed the pieces in his jeans pocket.
I just watched him with curiosity, fucking a guy was pretty easy since he was doing all the work.
He unbuckled his belt and dragged the zip down quickly, freeing his hard one out of the boxers. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up a little and then positioned me directly over the tip, I held on to his shoulders as he slowly lowered me onto him, making me gasp and tilt my head back.
The sensation of him filling me completely from within was the greatest I ever felt. My insides were buzzing with thrill as I moved slowly on top of him, first afraid to hurt him but after seeing how much pleasure he was getting out of it, I submitted to my body's desire and rode him with more enthusiasm, exploring the new delights of the new position.

It didn't take me long to come, awfully disappointed I tried to hold on to the edge but I couldn't as he met me with little eager thrusts of his own. I bit the crook of his shoulder hard to block out the cry that threaten to escape me. He released into me shortly after. Panting and gasping for air he placed his arms around my waist and rested his sweaty head against my chest, breathing into the soft fabric of my shirt.
I tucked some strand hair behind his ear and planted a little kiss on his sweaty forehead.
I quickly pulled back and scrambled on my feet, caught off guard by the gentle gesture, I pulled my skirt down and wiped the liquid running down my legs.

"What?," he looked puzzled.

"Vee Vee," a familiar voice called out to me from the doorway of the church, his shadow stretching across the nearby benches. I gasped with shock before the biggest grin threaten to consume my face entirely. I ran and jumped into his arms...







A\N
Long time no sex scene!

Go read my newest story, Sin City, and make your favorite comment whore happy !
Sign up to rate and review this story