Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Blood on blood.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

She's your mom too, dumbass.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-17 - Updated: 2008-05-17 - 1196 words

1Original
"Easy there, Viola." Alex tried to pry me from his body but I just clung on tighter, excitement running through my veins, I didn't even stop to think what my brother was doing here when he was supposed to be studying his ass off down in Baltimore "Yeah I know breathing is overrated but give me the chance," he laughed, peeling me off him one arm at a time, "How are you, kiddo?," he ruffled my hair playfully making me grimace and comb it back down with my fingers.

"Kiddo your mom"

"She's your mom too, dumbass" he punched my arm playfully.

I smiled wildly, that was our thing. Say something nasty and then reply like that. I never realized how much I missed my older brother. I would be lying if I said we were the best friends ever, we weren't. He had his life and I had mine but we loved each other like only siblings could. Good or bad I knew I can always find comfort in him like no other. People always said we look a like, same green eyes (mine were hazel), same hair color, same mouth shape, but he always reminded me of Frankie. Even though Alex was this responsible mature kid and Frankie was a little motherfucker, they both acted the same around their friends, loyal and one hell of a laugh. Maybe that's why I get along so much with Frankie, I kinda glance to where he was standing with Mikey.

"My my who do I see," Alex squeezed my shoulders closer to him, "Who's this hot dude?"

"I don't see any hot dudes," I waved impatiently, "But you remember Geetard"

"Don't call me that," Gerard grumbled, approaching us.

"What Geetard?," I teased him with a wide smile on my face, I just couldn't contain myself, "You are a Geetard though"

"Stop"

"Geetard"

"Knock it off," he moaned.

"Geeeeetard," I sang out.

"Shut up"

"I can call you whatever the fuck I want to," I smiled even wider when I heard Alex chuckle, "Gee-Gee-tarded"

"Then I'll call you vomit," he said, stretching out his hand to shake Alex's.

"How's my sister been treating you, man?," Alex looked Gerard up and down.

"The same," he shrugged, glancing at me, "You know vomit"

"Hey!", I exclaimed, "That's offensive"

"So is Geetard"

"I'm not responding to vomit," I pouted.

"So how you've been, dude," they ignored me and Alex suddenly cringed, "I almost forgot, this is Shane"

I looked around him to see a short guy I failed to notice before, about Alex's age, jet black hair and glowing brown eyes, "He's pretty," I murmured without noticing.

"Oh so you approve," Alex giggled his dad like ringing laughter, "Come closer, Shane. My sister has a thing for you already"

Shane looked down a little, smiling a shy smile, "Shane is my friend from collage," Alex gave him a reassuring smile before turning back to Gerard, "You better watch your girlfriend closer, Shane is quite the heartthrob"

"I'm not Geetard's girlfriend," I protested loudly.

"Dude," he frowned at Gerard while his mouth smile, "You still haven't-"

"Yeah he's dating Die-Ana," I made a face at the glaring Gerard.

Gerard threw his hands in the air, "How many times we've fucking talked about this Dee situation, VOMIT, and you just ignore what I say!!"

"Whoa! Dramaville!," Alex snickered.

"SON!," dad almost tripped over himself, rushing to hug his tall son with Mikey and Frank curiously watching the unfolding scene from their spot under the huge oak tree.

"Dad," Alex clapped him on his back warmly, glancing at Shane "This family became so touchy feely it's not even funny"

"What are you doing here, son?," dad pulled back, smiling proudly at his eldest.

I stepped away, drifting off to stand closer to Gerard.
He never looked at me with that much pride or content. I was the baby of the family. The funny playful thing but never the source of pride. Gerard placed his hand on the small of my back and I glanced up to him before looking around to see if anybody noticed. He got the hint and dropped his hand.

"What are you doing here?," dad beamed up, slightly shorter, he struggled to maintain the same air of importance and authority he always kept with me.

"Well we were visiting Shane's parents up in Boston and I figured I drop by to say hello," he motioned Shane over, "This is my friend, Shane"

Dad shook his hand enthusiastically, "Nice to meet you, Shane. I'm Dave, Alex's dad"

"Yeah he figured out that much," I muttered resentfully under my breathe.

"So how did you know where to find me?," dad looked up lovingly from Shane who was more at his eye lever and up to Alex.

"Well where else could I find my old man on Sunday morning," Alex giggled, "I'm surprised to see Vee and Gee here. But where's mom?"

Gerard and I automatically exchanged bitter looks and dropped our eyes to the ground.

"She's in a convention in the city," dad shrugged sadly.

"She's overworking herself, dad," Alex dropped his voice a little and the constant smile slipped away, "You should watch her closely"

"What can I do, son?," dad cracked a smile, "She loves her job. So are you in town for long?"

"Nah just today," Alex confirmed with Shane with a nod.

"Then this is a cause for a celebration," dad exclaimed, "barbecue at the Hart house! Gather your friends and come along," he told me and Gerard before striding off with Shane on his one side and Alex on the other.

"Hey dad," I called out after him, "Didn't you like ban me from human company for twenty years or somethin'?"

He sent me a glance over his shoulder and dismissed me with a wave, "My boy is in town, the more the merrier"

"Right, but I asked about..," I trailed off after noticing he wasn't even in hearing distance anymore. I closed my mouth and sighed, "Whatever"
Gerard and I looked at each other and rushed to Frankie and Mikey to tell them the news.


"Can you come?," I asked Frankie.

"I can always come," he nudged me playfully, making me giggle, "But I dunno if my mom let me"

"Aww you gotta ask mommy first," Gerard smirked at him.

"So what if he does," I wrapped my arm around Frankie's shoulder who squirmed a little, "She can come too, Frankie"

"I dunno," Gerard scrunched his face, "It's for family only after all"

"Then why are you coming, fucker?," I cocked my eyebrow.

"That's OK," Frank wriggled away from me, "See you around"

"No frankie, you just gotta come! It'll be sooo much fun. You just gotta! And your mom too! She used to come over all the time!"

"I guess," Frank shrugged.

"Yay," I grabbed his arm and linked it with mine, pausing to stick out my tongue at Gerard who trailed behind us.

This is gonna be great! Good food, Frankie and me together again! And of course Shane who had a body to kill for....Maybe I even get a taste of that...
Sign up to rate and review this story