Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh, Hello

Oh, You are Attractive

by QuitLollygaggin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 947 words

0Unrated
I stood outside of school, clutching my books tightly in front of my chest. All around me students got into cars, onto buses or just walked. I kicked a few stones that sat on the ground in front of me. Where was he? Was he trying to ditch me? Maybe I was just over thinking everything. He could have got caught up with something or really I’ve only been standing here for a few minutes. These few minutes felt like hours. I faced the school doors and looked for his small body to emerge. I gripped my books tighter. I really need like a book bag or something. My mind wandered over pointless things as I waited for Frank.

I stared at the door. Finally I saw him walk out the doors and scan the crowd. I wanted to jump up and down and scream “I’m right here!!” I kept myself composed as he continued to look around. His eyes met mine after a few more minutes. The biggest smile was spread across his face. His smile made butterflies swarm my stomach. I stood patiently as he made his way to me. It felt just like earlier today in lunch. Each step he took was so graceful and he seemed to float.

He got to me and stopped. He pushed his hair out of his face and smiled at me. My heart pounded in my chest and sweat dripped from my palms onto my books. He pushed my mouth into a smile.
“I didn’t think you’d wait.” Frank said.
“Why wouldn’t I?” I asked starting walk. Frank trailed behind me slowly. I glanced over my shoulder. His face was blank and he looked consumed in thought. I slowed down so I could walk next to him. We started walking at the same pace. His shoulder brushed against mine. It felt like a static shock run down my arm. It was pure bliss to walk next to Frank.

“Are you okay?” I asked Frank. He stopped and stood in front of me, preventing me from walking. His hazel eyes were sad and I wanted to know what was wrong. It was weird just meeting him then expecting him to spill his thoughts to me. He tore his gaze from me and looked off somewhere else.
“Move freaks.” Someone hissed as they passed us. I looked around to find the source of the rude comment. I saw a jock from our school and figured it came from him.

Frank moved from in front of me to next to me again and motioned for me to keep walking. I did as he told and we continued on our way. We kept quiet the rest of the way to his house. We got to his house. It was a very large house; it looked like two of mine. It was a pale yellow and looked like it was straight from a magazine. Everything around the house was perfectly placed and perfect. I felt Frank watching me as I looked at his picture perfect home. I diverted my attention to him. His cheeks were bright red and he was staring at his feet.

“You have a really nice house.” I told him. He mumbled a small thank you and started up the stairs to the front door. He got to the door and motioned me to go in. I went in and he followed close behind. I stood in the house in shock. The inside was even more immaculate then the outside. Frank’s family had to be rich.
I inspected every part of the house that I could see. The ceiling had sky lights which shown down onto the spotless hardwood floor. I tried lifting my jaw from the floor as I admired the house. A small woman, who looked no more then 5’3, came rushing down the stairs that I’m sure led to another wonder. She saw me and stopped. She looked me up and down as if to making sure I was safe. I gave her a weak smile. She walked past me and stood in front of Frank. I turned around and watched as the small woman gesticulated wildly at Frank. I soon came to realize she was deaf. Frank made a few signs and then pointed to me. She finally smiled at me and I waved. She looked back at Frank. They exchanged a few more signs and she left the house.

“That was my mom.” Frank stopped and stared down at his feet. He’s very shy; he always looks away from me when he talks. He looked back up at me. “She’s surprised I have a friend over.” Frank said. Wow. I imagined Frank as being this superior kid where ever he went and kids lined up to be his friend. Apparently he was just like me.
“You seem surprised.” Frank said walking closer to me.
“You just looked like you’d have lots of friends.” I replied. Frank pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and bit down on his lip ring. I couldn’t stand just standing here talking to him. I wanted to be close to him, feel his warmth and breathe in his scent.

“Why?” Frank questioned.
“You’re well,” I stopped. I didn’t want to tell him I thought he was good looking. That’d be really creepy seeing as I just met him today. “Uhh attractive.” I said bracing myself for Frank’s reaction. Frank stifled a laugh and stared at me. His eyes brightened up and his mouth began to curl into a smile.
“Well Mikey,” He said cheerfully. “Thank you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story