Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Confusion

Let's talk about your first kiss...

by aly_ajxxiero 1 review

Alyssa/Aycee, Gerard, Frank and Alyssa's band mate Katie, talks about their first kisses...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 707 words

1Ambiance
"Ugh, Get up Frank... You're squishing me!" Alyssa tried to wake Frank up, Frank's leg was on top of her.
"Frank!! Get up! I can't breathe!" She shouted again, waking up the other guys.
"Alyssa stop shouting so loud! It's three in the morning! Where the fuck are you?" Gerard said, sleepily.
"In Frank's bunk... no malice please... He's squishing me... His leg is so heavy and it's on my chest! Waaaaah!!!!" Alyssa shouted again... Gerard stood up and pulled Frank until Frank fell on the floor.
"What the fucking hell was the for Gee?!?!" Frank woke up and said.
"You were squishing my sister... Wait... Why the hell is she in your bunk?!" Gerard said.
"Mmph... She couldn't sleep anywhere so I let her sleep with me." Frank replied, getting up on his bunk again Alyssa moved a bit so he would get in.
"You guys made me wake up... The girl... Alyssa... Why the hell is she here anyway?!" Bob asked...
"Because we were in a concert until our tour bus or RV or trailer thingy broke down, and my band mates have nowhere to go so I went here to ask if the could sleep here unfortunately it's too crammed here that I have to sleep beside Frank... phew" Alyssa replied to Bob's question.
"Uhuh... Text on of em and tell her to sleep on the couch... There's five of you anyway..." Bob said.
"Fine.." Alyssa said, texting her bandmate... Kaytee... It read: "hey katie, bob invited you here, uh, from where our tour bus broke down, yeah, just, go 5 steps forward, you'll see me, I'll bring you here. xx Aly"

"Well, well, well, It's three in the morning and Alyssa woke us up..." Gerard laughed...
"Right I did, I'll go out to fetch Katie... okay?" Alyssa replied.

A girl dressed in red and white appeared from out of nowhere, walking towards Alyssa, It was probably that Katie girl...
"Aly! You sure about this...?" Katie asked.
"Of course, a very sleepy Bob said so." Alyssa replied as the went in the tour bus...
"Hey guys, this is Katie, our lead guitarist..." Alyssa informed Gerard and Frank...
"Hi Katie..." Gerard sleepily yawned...
"Come on, if you sleep you won't get up early, I'll make you coffee... Want anything else? How about you Frank? Katie?" Alyssa said... like some wacked-out little waitress...
"Uhm, sure... Just the coffee." Katie and Frank said in unison.
Alyssa Came in with four little mugs of coffee... And boy, did it smell so good.
"Wow, waitress, hurry up a bit." Katie laughed at her own joke.
"Hey, I'm not a waitress... We could talk about something for a while til 4 or 5 since they have like, a meeting or something. Right Gee?" Alyssa said while cooling her coffee a bit.
"Yeah... By the way, Alyssa, have you had your first kiss yet? You are already 24..." Gerard asked.
"Uhmm... Well... Uhh... This is embarrasing but no..." Alyssa replied shyly.
"My first kiss had something to do with Bob..." Frank laughed.
"How about you Katie?" Gerard asked...
"Alyssa kinda had her first kiss with me, on stage... it was an accident... Our drummer Mica, who was drunk, kinda pushed us together which sorta messed our show... But it was more of, Alyssa kinda kissing me at the cheek, so not really first kiss material..." Katie said.
"That was not a kiss! She got us together so my lips were on your cheek... grrhhh.." Alyssa growled.
"Bet your first kiss would be with your crush right here..." Katie teased.
"Shut the fuck up!" Alyssa screamed...
"Woah woah woah, you still like Frank don't you?" Gerard asked..
"Well, uh, Yeah." Alyssa replied, embarrassed because Frank was right beside her...
"Holy shit" Frank blushed... and said...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
That's one crazy story if you asked me, not to mention sucky and weird... Haha... And stupid... Please make my day, leave a review, or rate... Haha... better both but it's your choice! :D Oh, and mh, i-stole-the-cookies, hmm, Yeah, nice band name if you ask me, so I gotta talk to my band mates... Haha... Katie and Mica and Michelle... Katie writes in ficwad too, try reading her story... :) mcr_got_my_heart... That's her username... I guess :)

Lovee,
Alyssa..
Sign up to rate and review this story