Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Confusion

She lied?

by aly_ajxxiero 1 review

Frank finds out something by reading Alyssa's journal... What?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 1184 words

0Unrated
It was that morning when the boys had to leave for their meeting, 5:30 AM. Alyssa and Katie were left to take care of the tour bus, The interview was just a taxi away.
"Hey Katie, I'll just be in Frank's bunk to get my, uh, journal." Alyssa informed her best friend Katie.
"Sure, go on... I'll be outside the door if you need me, the cold morning breeze feels so good" Katie replied.

Dear Diary,
I find it so awkward I still write on a diary but here I go... I feel so bad no one knows that I went out with... Brendon... The same Brendon who is younger than me, No one knows about our past, but I feel bad that I had to lie. I miss Bden, but I want to be with Frank anyway. I'm messed up. After Brendon's break up with Audrey, I had to fill in for her, God, I need Brendon's Kisses and hugs to keep me warm, His lush lips on my lips feel so good that It makes me want to kiss him... That make-out felt so good, I remember the first time we kissed.. I can't believe I lied... I feel so bad... Frank even admitted that his first kiss had something to do with Bob... well, I'll buy me and Katie some breakfast soon... I just don't want to write right now...

Love,
Akira Keisu.


Alyssa left the bunk, not knowing that she left her diary/journal open, in Frank's bunk. She went out the tour bus door and fished for her cellphone.
"Katie? I'll text Gee if they'll eat there so we can but breakfast or cook it ourselves" Alyssa shouted loud enough for Katie to hear.
"Fine..." Katie just let out a sigh after. Probably thinking of Mikey... Alyssa texted Gerard.
"Hey Gee, will you be eating out or something? Me and Katie could buy or cook you boys something. Just to say thanks for letting us stay. This is Alyssa by the way"
She held her phone and started walking around the tour bus. Slowly, getting drowsy and weak because she forgot to take her morning dose of medicine. After 2 minutes, the reply came
"We'll be there at around 7:30 or so. Start eating if we're not there by 7:45."
"Okay, Katie! Let's start cooking, could you clean up the table?" Alyssa called, she wanted it to be extra special for the boys... She wanted them to be quite comfortable, despite of her, being a girl... Katie cleaned up the table, she cleared it then put a center piece on the center of the table... Alyssa started cooking at 6:00, I have an hour to cook and get ready... god, it's as if you're going on a date... Stupid.." She thought.
"Hey, Aly, whatcha gonna cook?" Katie's voice popped out of nowhere...
"Holy shit you nearly gave me a fucking heart attack! I bought bacon and eggs before fetching you yesterday... you took so effing long." She replied.
"So you're cooking bacon and eggs?" Katie laughed.
"Duh!" She laughed too, but a really weak laugh.
"Wow, you're really concentrated on your cooking aren't you? You can't even laugh right." Katie said... She noticed that Alyssa's been acting a little weird.
"I don't really know..." Alyssa just said...

After cooking she wanted to look pretty for Frank and her brothers, Oh for Pete's sake for the band! She took off her clothes and put it in her bag, getting a red tank top and a black bolero, she also got skinny jeans, high heeled boots and her black lingerie. She took a shower and removed all the filth on her body... after a while, she was dressed but her hair was still messy... She didn't mind not having make-up on but she put on some eyeliner, which made her eyes look like she just cried, she wanted it like that for some reason. She brushed her long black hair and curled it a bit, she applied a little of the red gel-dye too. and there she was, looking so pretty.

Katie on the other hand, took a shower while Alyssa was fixing herself, after her shower, she wore a red shirt, black jacket, black lingerie and a red headband for her hair. She applied some eyeliner and a little lipgloss. And she was also looking pretty, like Alyssa. Since Alyssa and Katie only had two bags, they sort of got they're clothes mixed up, they didn't care. Katie was wearing Alyssa's jacket but Alyssa didn't seem to mind.

At around 7:40 the boys finally arrived, Frank was the first to come in, then Gerard, then Mikey, and then Bob, and last but not the least, Ray and his fro.

"Holy shoot! We should always have the two girls with us! Lookie, they cook, they clean up after and maybe one of them could teach Ray how to cook! Hallelujah if Ray can cook!" Bob laughed.
"Where are they?" Gerard suddenly said...
"We're here. In the bathroom. Haha." Alyssa said, then again, her voice was so soft, sounded like she would die in ten seconds. The two girls left the bathroom and since Frank had to pee, he ran so fast he accidentally hit Katie...
"Sorry my bad... I GOTTA FREAKIN PEE!!!!!" Frank shouted before he closed the bathroom door.
"To much info..?" Katie laughed. Alyssa was getting weaker and weaker... Frank got out of the bathroom and went to his bunk to lie down a bit before eating. He saw Alyssa's journal, not knowing it was a journal he read it... He was shocked that she lied. He went out of his bunk and went right in front of Alyssa.
"What the fuck is this?!?! How could you fucking lie?!?! You motherfucker I should have known!" He screamed at the girl who was weakening.
"I-I'm sorry Frankie, I didn't really want to remember my past... I'm really so-" and with that, she fainted. Frank was fast enough to catch her, and he did... He put her on the couch...
"Shit, is she alright?" Gerard asked...
"I guess she is." Katie replied.
"Did she drink her medicine?" Mikey asked Katie again.
"I doubt she did" Bob said.
"Yeah, maybe she didn't, plus, she didn't eat. And a really mad Frank came and made her scared, she just couldn't take it and just fainted." Ray concluded.
"Uhuh... I didn't see her drink her medicine, I thought she did when she texted you, Gerard." Katie replied, scared at what might happen to her Best friend...

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi!!! What do you guys think? I know it's weird and all.. Haha. But the weakening fainting and fight with Frank thing happened to one of my friends yesterday, of course not with Frank but it was her boyfriend, so I thought of adding a little drama to the story. Well, to wrap it up, "Akira Keisu" is one of my screen names, I also use it on my journal. Oh and Review and Rate Please... or just review! :)) Haha. Be a dear and well, review and rate... That's it. Alyssa, over and out! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story