Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You've got the wrong guy Kid"

by Syn_INC 1 review

Patrick finally left Joe's basement with a high out of this world.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 1538 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 71
Gin's POV
After a gruewling 1½ hour drive I pulled into his driveway. The porch light was on and there was nothing around but woods. When I pushed the door open he was on the couch with Boy Meets Grill on the TV.
I looked at him with his arm over his eyes looking like a pale tattooed angel. That had to change. I stood there and hit him on his foot. When Andy didn't move I hit him again.
"I fucking hate you Andrew Hurley!" I yelled.
"Whoa! Slow the hate!" Andy said getting his glasses off the table and putting them on through a yawn,
"what happened?"
"I was pregnant Andy-"
"Was- I know. Not a good sign."
"I lost the baby and-"
"How about you go to sleep- we sleep because I'm hearing gibberish."
"Andrew!"
"Don't do that! Sleep ok?"
Andy got up and walked to his room. He left me sitting there and I watched him take the stairs. My green eyes dead to the world I was just tired. After a few minutes Andy came back downstairs. I was now sitting there crying.
"Come to Andy." Andy said taking me by the wrist and leading me to his room,
"We'll lie down."
Andy closed his eyes while running his fingers through my hair as I softly sniffled. I laid my head on his chest and his heartbeat lulled this savage beast to sleep.
~
Cali woke up the next morning and called Joe back. She was surprised that he was nowhere to be found.
"Andy!" Cali yelled.
"What?" Andy whispered, softer than usual.
"Have you heard from Joe?"
"No. But I have heard that he's the worlds biggest jerkface."
"Jerkface? Is Genovieve there?"
"Did you know she lost a baby?"
"Yes."
"Did Joe know?"
"No."
"I'm going to talk to you later. Don't tell Joe where she is."
"I don't even know where she is. I can't find you on the GPS. Did you move?"
"That I did."
"Bogus."
"Oh well."
~
It was 2 days later when Patrick finally got in touch with Joe. Joe was high as hell in his parents basement. Patrick parted the smoke with his hands and coughed lightly. He saw Joe just sitting a bit smelly.
"I think you need a shower." Patrick stated.
"I think you need to go to hell." Joe groaned.
"How long have you been here for?"
"4 days I guess."
"And your mom and dad allowed you to smoke for 4 days straight?"
"Dude. I'm so high I can hear my hair grow."
"What's wrong with you? Cali won't talk to me. Andy is M.I.A and Genovieve is-"
"DON'T YOU FUCKING EVER SAY HER NAME IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!" Joe bellowed.
Patrick jumped in place and sneezed.
"Whoa! I thought she was the love of your life bro." Patrick stated.
"No. She's a cunt."
"Excuse me?"
"She was pregnant."
"Was?"
"Was."
"What happened?"
"She had. An abortion."
Patrick's green eyes got huge and his chest started to rise.
"You're lying." Patrick softly said as he took the blunt from Joe and inhaled,
"that doesn't sound like her at all."
"That's her alright. Little Miss Do What I Can To Shock You. But I don't understand. I gave her a ring. She told me yes."
"Sorrie man."
"Whatever."
"Have you spoken to your dad?"
"He doesn't believe it."
"He didn't like her from the beginning."
"See I know he didn't. But when she was in the hospital- I don't know what happened."
"Something had to have happened, there has to be a reason why she had an abortion."
"I don't know. I don't care."
"Have you heard from Andy?"
"No. He's M.I.A. again."
"As usual."
*
"So you were pregnant?" Andy asked.
"I was." I said lying on his lap.
"What happened?"
"I was skating with Alexis, fell on my back and lost the baby. It didn't pass through me so they had to remove it, physically."
"And that's why they call it-"
"An abortion."
"Damn. You were-"
"9½ weeks."
"Why would Joe flip like that?"
"Because I told him I didn't want to have his kids."
"But you ALWAYS say that."
"Thank you!"
"He told me you're the darkest person he's ever met."
"Excuse me?"
I gave Andy this look and Andy rolled his eyes.
"I swear woman...why must things be always about race?" Andy asked,
"no like you had a real Evil Aura."
"Isn't that usually your level of expertise?"
"It is."
"What did you tell him?"
"She'll kill a little part of you."
"Why?"
"I don't know...I get it as it comes to me."
"And then what?"
"Then I corrected myself and said 'a little part of you will die'."
"So it wasn't my fault?" I asked softly.
"I don't believe so."
Then without thinking, like I always do, I kissed Andy on the cheek.
"So it wasn't my fault?" I asked in a soft voice.
"No." Andy stated.
"Awesome. Should I call Joe?"
"Yes. Talk to him."
"I will."
I popped up from the chair and went into another room. Andy turned the TV on and smiled as Bobby Flay cooked Citrus-Mint Shrimp on the BBQ.
This was nerve racking for me. I never thought that being Joe's was this important to me. The fact that I had won his dad was an obsticle all mine. I called the house and the phone just rang. The next move I made was his cell phone.
His ring back tone hurt. It was Daughtry's 'Over You' I never thought that something that was once ours could hurt so much.

Now that it's all said and done I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down Like an old abandoned house /What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath I fell too far, was in way too deep Guess I let you get the best of me
Well, I never saw it coming I should've started running A long, long time ago And I never thought I'd doubt you I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know I'm slowly getting closure I guess it's really over I'm finally getting better And now I'm picking up the pieces I'm spending all of these years / Putting my heart back together
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through / I got over you

::This is Joe. sigh Whatever.::

I called Joe over and over until I wanted to smash my SIDEKICK3. I then called Joe from Andy's phone and he picked up.
"Yea?" Joe grumbled.
"The hell Joseph?" I asked.
"No. Don't do this."
"You need to talk to me."
"No I don't."
"Should I go-" The voice in the background stated.
"No." Joe stated,
"its no one."
"No one Joe! You wanted to marry me 2 weeks ago."
"Mistake."
Joe probably moved because I heard him shift and slam another door.
"Listen. You're not going to get to me. The lies you told me I'm never going to get over. You're so last year. I need to start over."
"No you don't Joey. I need you." I whispered as I started to sniffle as my eyes watered.
"I'm not your crutch Genovieve. I'm not your whipping boy. You can't break me, I'm not going to change my mind."
I sat in the corner of this room against the wall. The room was still fairly empty. It just had a few pillows and a blanket. Andy was trying to figure out what kind of room to make it into.
My knees were pulled to my chest and Joe's words were like salt on a wound.
"My dad said- umm, I'm marring Marie in 2 weeks." Joe said softly.
"What! You don't love her!"
"She's not you."
"Joey don't do this please. Lets sit and talk."
"You. No. Not you."
Andy was standing at the door with a confused look on his face. He didn't say anything but just stood there. When he got tired he sat on the floor outside the door and I fought with Joe.
"Genovieve. I'm over you." Joe said softly.
"You can't be over me! I won't allow that to happen!"
"Pick up the pieces and find someone to love you."
"I have someone who loves me. His name is Joseph Mark Trohman."
"You've got the wrong guy Kid."
Another 5 minutes of this I couldn't take it anymore. Joe hung up on me and I threw my phone across the room. It ended up in a pile of clothes and I just held my body. Andy stuck is head in and I faked a smile as the tears continued to stream from my eyes.
"I'm a horrible person Andrew." I said softly.
"No. Joe's just mad. He gets extreme when he gets mad."
"He's gonna marry Marie."
"Says him."
*
"You're marring Marie?" Patrick asked.
"Yes." Joe stated.
"You need to let Genovieve explain."
"No I don't. The more I keep her in my system the less love I have for Marie."
"Then- why don't you-"
"Patrick enough."
Patrick finally left Joe's basement with a high out of this world.
@@@@
More because we love you
Besos,
Gin & Cali
Sign up to rate and review this story