Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"The best way to go green huh?"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"You're lucky you're cute." I stated, "I am so hungry." "I have soy burgers."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 1558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 72
Patrick drove home, went upstairs took a shower and joined Cali in bed. Cali looked away from 'What To Expect when You're Expecting' and to Patrick.
"Well. Where the hell is my Soul Mate?" Cali demanded.
"Sitting next to you. Duh." Patrick said with a smile.
"Ok- you've been moved to Sperm donor until you find Genovieve."
"Joe was talking to her...when I was there he's marring Marie."
"What!"
"Yes."
"NO."
"Calista. He told me."
"I- he doesn't love her. He told me that."
"Well I don't know. I saw the ring."
"Was it the one he gave Gin?"
"No. I haven't seen that- but then he hasn't been home in a while."
"How do they go from fucking, to her over here, to him finding those papers to being broken up?" Cali demanded.
"What?"
"Yea the day they broke up they had some sort of awesome tantic 6 hour fuckfest."
"How do you know this?"
"She told me."
Patrick started to laugh.
"Really?" Patrick asked again.
"Yea." Cali responded.
"They just- he's not gonna get Marie to do the things Gin did."
"Thank you!"
Cali sat there and tried to call me again. I turned my phone off to figure out my next move. Andy and I sat back to back and I just continued to cry.
"So because, Joe kicked me out I have no where to stay. Now, I don't want to inconvienece Cali and Patrick, I do have 9K saved in the bank so I can live off that while I find a job..."
"A job?"
"Yes."
"Aren't you working on that clothing line?"
"Yes."
"How's it coming?"
"We just went public."
"What? That fast?"
"What do you mean that fast. We're been working on this for a while."
"True."
I got up off the floor and Andy stayed there.
"I think I should make this my meditating room. To realign my Chi." Andy said looking up.
"You're lucky you're cute." I stated, "I am so hungry."
"I have soy burgers."
"I forgot I'm living with a hippy."
"A hippy who shaves and bathes."
"Indeed."
I walked out the room and Andy got up and followed behind me. We walked into the kitchen and he pulled some food out the freezer. I sat on the stool and watched his body move.
Its been about a week since I last had great sex. The last time I had sex was earlier in the day before my boyfriend called me a whore and a bitch.
"Have you ever thought about what would have happened if Babs never walked into the room that day?" I suddenly asked.
"All the time." Andy stated without any hesitation.
"Do you think it should have been me and you instead of me and Joe?"
"Yes. Because you were mean just to be mean. People would ask if you were dating and you're like we're just having fun? What kind of nonsense is that?"
"Whatev."
"Exactly. Its that attitude that gets you in so much shit. All I've ever wanted to do was love you and hold you and then-"
"You?"
"I didn't say anything."
Andy turned around boiled water in a pot and I tried to catch his attention. That was a lost cause when the timer for the garlic bread went off.
"I don't know what to say." I sighed.
"You don't? Why do you think I stayed away? I mean I love Joe like a little brother but if I have to-"
Andy stopped and gave me this smile. I knew what it meant so he didn't have to explain another word.
"I feel that means there could have been something between us?" I asked.
"Yes. I clearly didn't like the way you and Joe fought. It was annoying."
"Why?"
"Because the way you fight with Joe is so sandbox grammer school."
"Meaning?"
Andy listened to my question and dropped the spaghetti in the boiling water. He then turned the 'meat' sauce down to a simmer and scratched his beard.
"Meaning its, little notes, circle yes or no if you like me. Its, I like you so I'm gonna make you eat this sand. Its juvenile."
"Me and you? What would have that been like?"
"I don't know."
"Do you still wanna know?"
"Everyday."
I ran my fingers through my newly dyed hair and pushed it behind my ears. I then turned the stove off and Andy's green eyes looked at my movement. It didn't take much for my lips to touch his and when they did it was like fireworks.
There was so much more in Andy's kiss then I've felt in Joe's that made me wonder if maybe- Joe was a mistake.
"Did you feel that?" Andy asked.
"I did." I softly whispered.
Andy's smile got bigger and we went to sit on the couch. I leaned on his body and he kissed my neck. For some reason I just wanted to get closer to Andy. I knew Andy felt it too because his fingers played in my hair.
*
Calista sat across from Marie with her hands on her stomach. The twins kicked and pushed and were down right mean around Marie. If she got to close they were moving and throwing tantrums. I mean, I knew they wanted their own TiTi but this would have to do.
Joe was shaved, his hair was cut and he sat up straight. This wasn't the Joe Cali knew and it baffled her. Joe had a NIN sweatband on his wrist and Cali moved it with her finger. The quickness in Joe's movement made her jump.
"Don't." Joe said dangerously.
Pete was pacing the floor and pushed his hair behind his ears. Pete didn't like this, he didn't like this one bit. When Joe and Marie broke up a few weeks before Vegas he thought ok, fine, Joe's fine. Then Joe got with Genovieve and all was good, Marie wasn't Joe's. And Joe didn't belong to Marie.
"Don't you think 2 weeks is too short to plan a wedding?" Pete asked.
"Finally!" Cali snapped standing up, "I'm sorrie Marie, but this is all sorts of wrong. And you know it dipshit." She said pointing at joe who looked anywhere but at her.
Patrick was the last to walk in as he handed Cal a frozen Snickers bar and she kissed him thankfuly. Cali paced the floor next to Pete eating her frozen Snicker bar and wondered why she had to be here too.
After all the technicalities were over, Marie's family was on one end of the room and Cal grabbed Joe.
"Why are you doing this?" Cali demanded.
"Because I deserve to be happy." Joe stated.
"Why isn't Andy here?"
"He disappeared again."
"Are you sure you don't love Ginny?"
"Positive."
"When are you getting your tattoo removed?"
"I don't get things removed."
Cal walked out the wedding planners and Patrick was behind her. Patrick pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He was then on hold and was transfered. The next person to pick up was Andy.
"Yes Patrick?" Andy answered.
"You have to be here next week." Patrick stated.
"Where?"
"In Chicago. Joe's-"
"Marring Marie. Yea I heard."
"How?"
"Gin told me."
"You've seen Gin?"
"Where's Gin!" Cali suddenly demanded.
"I'm balancing her on my balls." Andy said rolling his eyes, "she's fine."
"I wanna talk to her." Cali stated.
"Can you- eh." Patrick asked.
"Sure. Its your wifie." Andy groaned handing me the phone.
"Si mami?" I asked.
"Where have you been?! I'm being tormented into planning a wedding that's happening in the next few days!" Calista yelled.
"I ran away. And yea I heard about the wedding. Oh well. I'll see you when Andy goes up there."
"You're with Andy? How long have you been with Andy?"
"Since that day..."
"Oh Genovieve- please don't- you can stay with me and Patrick. I'm so sad."
"Don't do that to me Calista."
"You're my Soul Mate. And I miss you. And so do the babies. They don't like Marie." Cali whispered loudly, "and they- oooh, Joe's making them mad they kick my bladder everytime he's near."
"I'll see you at the wedding, not. Or maybe I'll be at the bar seeing that I'm not invited."
"Just come in and sit in the back."
"I don't see why not. What says you Andy?"
"Eh."
"Eh."
"Ginny, please." Cali begged.
"I'll be there." I stated.
"Promise."
"On the babies."
"Thank you."
Cali gave the phone back to Patrick and I gave the phone back to Andy. They both spoke a bit longer. Even Joe got 5 minutes on the horn with Andy. It was mostly I'll see you in a few days, I'm happy.
Andy hung up and looked at me. He pushed his lip ring out lost in thought and I caught it between my teeth. As I let it go and laughed, about to move he caught me by the belt loop of my jeans.
"Let go Andy." I said with a smile.
"Where are you going?" Andy questioned.
"I don't know- shower?"
"Room for 2?"
"The best way to go green huh?"
"Yes it is."
I was walking, hips swaying towards the bathroom with Andy clean on my heels. His green eyes flashed lustfully as I called him with my finger.
@@@
That's it for today
Love,
Us
Sign up to rate and review this story