Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 25

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Mary misses the guys so much! And Mary did a boo boo!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 1234 words

0Unrated
“So now they’re trying to figure out who the couple that always hangs out with you” Dylan said. “Which means they’re going to find out that they’re your real parents and everything will be chaotic!” he sat down across me and sighed.

“Well what do you expect me to do?” I asked dumbly. I couldn’t help but hang out with them a lot, after all I haven’t seen them my whole life I deserved to be with them every minute.

“Well obviously not hang around them much”

“I can’t do that!” I stood up.

“I didn’t mean to upset you Mary, but…”

“I don’t care if everyone’s gonna find out about my real parents. The news will die off in a week’s time”

He sighed again, “Fine, I was trying to help here”

“Thank you of helping Dylan” I walked out of the dining room leaving my stir fry on the table.




“Why wont you call me?” I said to my phone.

My hiptop phone lay silently in my palm. Gerard or the guys haven’t called me yet at all. They were calling me like everyday until about a month ago. I was being patient as I gave them time for their fame. Yes, they got famous pretty easily. I’ve seen them on the music channels a couple of times. A smile crept to lips, they mentioned me a couple of time but they never gave my full name so that was good. I miss them so much. I pulled open my drawer and took a picture. I smiled at it, it was all of us. Ray stood on the side of the photo as he hugged Mikey who was a stick at the time. They looked so cute together, if they ever were gay. On the other side of the photo Frank was squeezing Gerard’s waist as he gave that cheesy grin. Gerard had one arm around Frank and the other around me. I pressed my lips together. I looked stupid in the photo. I was hugging Gerard and Bob at the same time. I was in the middle with Bob. We looked happy. Bob looked the happiest. I remember when the photo was taken. It was back when most of us were 17. Oh, how I missed those times.




My thoughts were stopped from the front gate giving a buzz from the security thing.

“Mary can you get that please?” Dylan called out.

I sighed and ran down stairs and pressed the button to the speaker. “Yes?”

“This is Brendon Halos here, how are you Mary-Anne?”

I groaned before I pressed the button and let him in. I opened the door gave a fake smile to
the man with dark short hair and brown eyes.

“How have you been Mary-Anne?” he kissed me on the cheek and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

“I’m good, what about you?” I asked as I led him to the living room.

“I’m very well thank you” he sat across from me on the couch. “You look so beautiful today” he
said in a seductive voice.

I smiled again. “Thanks”

He grinned.

This Brendon dude has been coming over my house every few days with a bouquet of flowers. I met him at a photo shoot; he was like a waitress guy giving me food at times. I don’t know how but I never gave him hints and now he thinks we like each other. I try and dress badly, look ugly and talk real slang but the guy seems to not walk away.

“So what have you been up to?” he asked.

“Nothing much” I thought quickly again. Did I ever tell him that I have a boyfriend? Nope, I didn’t. I can’t use Dylan because he knows we’re not together. Damn.

“That’s good, same with me. I’ve been thinking about you” he got up and sat next to me.

“Hmm… really?” I said uninterested.

“Yes” he was inches away from my neck.

“Oh, you wanna watch TV?” I asked and got the control and changed the channels.

He backed away and smirked. “Why yes. Put it on the music channel, we’ll be in the mood”

My eyes widened but I changed it anyway. My heart leaped when I saw Gerard and Mikey getting interviewed. I grinned at them.

“You like that band?” Brendon asked.

“Um… yea, I know them”

“Really? So you met them?”

“They’re my friends since for a long time” I paused and smiled evilly. “You see the dark haired guy there?” I pointed at Gerard on the screen.

“Yea”

“He’s name is Gerard and he’s my boyfriend” I had to do it so he can get off my back.

He raised his eyebrows, “Yea sure”

“I don’t care if you don’t believe me, it’s the truth though”

“Don’t lie to me honey” he sat closer to me again.

I sat up quickly. “Be right back”

I ran upstairs and searched my drawer and found what I was looking for. It was the ring that Gerard gave me ages ago. It had his and my name engraved inside the ring. I slid the ring on my marriage finger and ran back down stairs.



“I have to go now Mary –Anne, um… I remembered that I have an appointment” Brendon said uneasily.

“Oh ok, bye. Come back soon” I waved happily as he got out of the gates.

I closed the door and laughed evilly. This was hilarious. I pulled out the ring and kissed it, “Thank you Gerard!”



I was dozing off to sleep while listening to ‘My paper heart’ by The All American Rejects when Dylan called me down stairs. I groaned what if that Brendon dude came back? But he shouldn’t, it’s been a week since he went.

“Hmm?” I said when I came down to the living room.

Dylan pointed to the LCD television.

I gazed at the screen and saw my face in the TV.

“A witness has told us that Australia’s supermodel Mary-Anne Bryar has gotten engaged to lead singer of My Chemical Romance. We haven’t gotten any proof and we haven’t asked Mary-Anne if the rumour is true but according to the witness, they have seen the engagement ring with their names engraved on the inside” the reporter said.

“Damn you!” I yelled.

“How the hell did they get a rumour like that?” Dylan asked me.

“Um…” I looked at him innocently. “I kinda told that Brendon dude that I was engaged to Gerard”
I fiddled with my fingers.

“You what?! Why did you do that woman?!”

“Because he wouldn’t leave me alone so I thought it would be cool if I lied to him!”

“Ah you idiot! Have you ever thought that maybe this person might go and report it?”

I shook my head.

He sighed.

It was going to be a long day with the denying the whole rumour thing. Damn me!






LOL!
Ha Ha Ha!
This ones really pathetic I know Ha Ha!
But at least REVIEW it and tell me how bad it is :D
Yea I kinda had another writers block for this Ha Ha!
And Then io started my other stories Ha Ha... for once!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story