Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 26

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 759 words

0Unrated
The phone started ringing again.

“Die!” I screamed at it. I watched it ring.

“Can you get the bloody phone?!” Dylan asked, he sounded frustrated.

I wouldn’t blame him; the phone’s been ringing all day. Reporters were calling for me to confirm that I was not engaged to Gerard.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I answered it.

“Hey Mary” it was Frank.

I nearly held my squeal and instead I jumped up down which made my heels make noise on the
floor board. I bit my bottom lip, “Hey Frank! How are you?”

“I’m okay. What about you?”

“Really annoyed by these phone calls. Has Gerard got those phone calls?”

“Um… I don’t know what you’re talking about but yea he gets calls but doesn’t answer ‘em”

“Um… the calls… the rumors about me and him?’ I reminded him.

“Oh!” he chuckled. “Yea, that. He was really confused with that… but listen. I called for some other reason” his voice turned serious.

My eyebrows scrunched together. “What is it?”

“It’s Gerard and Mikey”

“What happened to them?” I jumped up. I didn’t want anything happening to them.

“Their grandmother passed away”

“What?!” I sounded shocked. How could she die so soon? I could imagine how upset they would be, they really loved her.

“We’re gonna have a funeral, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come”

“Of course! I’ll be there!” I watched Dylan come into the room looking curious.

“Ok, it’s next week. Everyone will be happy to see you there”

I nodded, “Thanks”

“See you later”

“Yea bye” I closed the phone and looked at Dylan.

“Who was it?” he asked.

“Frank. Gerard and Mikey’s grandmother passed away” I said.

“Oh, so sorry”

I nodded, “I gotta be there by next week”

“What? But you got a hell of a lot of shit you have to do next week”

“Well postpone them”

He sighed. “Fine”



I wrapped myself in my small green blanket and looked up the moon. I was sitting on a small soft bench in the balcony. It was getting cold here. I couldn’t stop think about Gerard and Mikey, how upset they would be. I know I would be upset if one member of my family died. I sighed and hugged myself. How was it going to be seeing Mr. and Mrs. Bryar again? Would they hate me? I think they would. I left them without saying bye and these years passed and I hadn’t been bothered to contact them. How selfish I am. I pushed my hair back when Dylan came outside too.

“And what are you doing in the cold young lady?” he asked when he sat next to me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“You’re thinking about them aren’t you?”

I nodded.

“Listen Mary, when you go…”

”You’re not coming?” I asked.

“Do you want me to?”

“Of course!”

“Oh” he nodded. “Well… I was gonna say when you go…I don’t want you to…”

“I won’t let them do anything weird to me” I interrupted him. I thought he already forgot about
that.

“No, I was just going to say… don’t fall for them”

“What? What do you mean?” I sat up making myself comfortable.

“They have influence on you. Argh! My coffee” he got up. “Want some?”

I shook my head. “What do you mean don’t fall them?”

“Nothing honey” he said and disappeared into the house.

I huffed.



“Dylan! Need help here!” I struggled to grab my luggage into the car.

Dylan hurried from the driver’s seat and put it into the luggage with no hassle.

I groaned. Men. They’re good at some things and not at others.

“Ready to go?” he asked

I nodded and pulled on my seat belt. We were going to the airport to go to New Jersey. I was
excited, nervous, anxious, paranoid, scared, worried and all the other emotions that there is.

I really didn’t want to go back there for what’s waiting for me. But I’m going to support
Gerard and Mikey on their loss. Breathe Mary, everything will be fine. A fake smile appeared on my face.








Lol.
Sorry again.
I've been having trouble with life and love and going through fazes lol
Anyways
This is really short I know
But PLEASE REVIEW ANYWAY.
I need some INSPRIATION
Coz atm I dont Know what I'm doing atm.
Hee...
Lol


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story