Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"This is all too groupie...and we all know how I feel about groupies."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"You'll like it." "Shut up." "I'll like it but I won't love it!" "Damn straight."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2008-05-30 - 1551 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 75
Andy walked in a few hours later and went into the room Gin was in. He curled up under her body and kissed her neck.
"You do know this isn't going to work in the long run right?" Gin asked staring into the dark.
"Yea I was just- I was gonna talk to you about that."
"I think this-"
"This should be-"
"Over."
Gin turned over to Andy and gave him a kiss full on his lips. She then pulled back when she didn't feel anything. Andy then kissed her again and both stared at each other. It was then at that point that they knew they were no longer playing house.
It was about 545a and for about an hour and a half I heard giggling and squealing. It was when I saw Andy walk out Gin's room and go into the shower that I shot him the evil crook eye in dagger form.
Andy and Patrick both left 20 minutes later to meet Joe up.
~
Today Joe was getting married. And here his ex- was fucking his best friend hours before the big show. Its only been 2 days but in reality I've had enough. I opened Gin's door and started to flip out a little.
"Good, I've got something to tell you," Gin groaned grabbing the clock,
"its before noon Cali," and slamming it down,
"I told you, on days of important things not before 10a."
"No. I don't care today. Listen to me."
"Can you-"
"I don't think you and Andy should be together!"
"Ok."
"What?"
"We don't plan to be together forever."
"I don't care. I don't like that you did 2 guys in a band."
Gin sat up and shrugged shoulders.
"So then, this goes to say while I'm pissed at Paco imma go fuck Travis? Since that's how we're rolling and all."
"We don't roll like bust downs."
"We don't! So I don't see why-"
"Because I can."
"Fine. Do what you wanna do then."
"Its done. I don't see why that bothers you."
"You're so much better then this!"
"JOES MARRING SOMEONE 2 WEEKS AFTER HE BROKE UP WITH ME! I DON'T SEE WHY SHITS WHATEVER."
"Joe's an idiot!"
"Duh!"
"You know what fine! Fuck Andy. The thing is I don't see him doing this. Even if he does like you. That's not the type of guy he is. But I guess if he's mad at Joe too then why the hell not..."
I sat on the bed next to Gin and she just looked up at me. My thoughts were just one big jumble in my head. And at 715a I didn't like it one bit. At this point I was spent with this conversation.
"Arguing with you makes life fun."
"Whatev! I just don't want us to be like other stupid girls that decide, well hey this member doesn't like me so let me just do the whole fucking band."
"You're married."
"So? This is all too groupie...and we all know how I feel about groupies." I punched the air and Gin lied back down and pondered.
"What's done is done yo." Gin added.
"I really really REALLY don't want you to be with him."
"You'll like it."
"Shut up."
"I'll like it but I won't love it!"
"Damn straight."
"I know what you mean. And I didn't mean for it to turn out like that. I don't want you to stress the babies. Its just that I'm really hurt dude. Its like Joe somehow managed to melt me when he called me all those mean...things and in the end-" Gin turned over and sighed.
"Question?" I asked.
"Yea."
"Why were you such a bitch about being pregnant?"
"We've gone over this."
"I don't care. You're like whine I don't want his baby wah. Then you go and skateboard like you're crazy then cry when you loose it." I said slapping her head, "I wouldn't be your friend if you were really like that. That's not the Genovieve I fell in love with in high school."
"Now I feel like shit. Don't do that to me."
"I'm just saying. You're a fucking bitch. The more I think of it the more it makes me mad."
"They say you don't know what you've got until its gone. In the end I did come to grips with the parasite. I did. You know I did!" Gin snapped sitting up again.
"That's just something selfish people say so they don't have to admit they made a mistake."
"Ok."
"Whatever."
"I was banging a guy with a girlfriend before Joe."
"I know!"
"And?"
"Dude. Make sure you appreciate shit when you have it, if not you don't deserve it. So there."
"Ok."
"And really. That quote doesn't work in relationships. Have you noticed its only the ones who treated there partners like crap who say it? I mean I understand if someone dies or something but other then that it doesn't apply so fuck it."
"You're mad at something else...what is it?"
"I AM! I'm mad at ths wedding! And you for playing 2 good guys when there are others who deserve better and are stuck dealing with assholes, like you, all because of fucking bitches like you, who hurt them. I hate selfishness. I hate that they can hurt each other like that and not care. And I think these kids need to come soon cuz I'm WAY hormonal."
"Yea I got that part. Do your boobies hurt?"
"I'm sorry! I know I'm picking on you."
"True story."
"But anything that reminds me of the fact that people can be so selfish makes me want to hurt myself and others."
"Wow. Weirdo."
Gin leaned on me and sighed.
"I broke up with Andy last night." Gin stated.
"What?" I asked in utter shock, "you did what!"
"It was mutual Cali."
"There's no such thing as a mutual break up!"
"Yes there is."
I pulled out my phone and called Andy.
"Yeaah?" Andy asked.
"What happened last night?" I demanded.
"Oh. Gin and I decided that MAYBE we'd be better off as friends."
"What!"
"Yea."
"But this morning. She was squealing and giggling..."
"All Genovieve does IS squeal and giggle."
"Plus. Andy really does make me laugh." Gin added with a smile, "he's a great guy. He'd make any girl happy."
"I guess." I sighed, "what are you guys up too now?"
"We're at the putting greens. Joe's just all sorts of weird. I don't think he wants to marry her."
"Ditto."
"This is all too weird."
"Anyways." I said through a yawn, "I have to go, Marie should be here in-"
As soon as I said this poor child's name she called my phone. She was outside. I got off Gin's bed and then stopped. Gin then looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.
"I gotta go ma." I said softly.
"That's fine. I'm sleepy anyways." Gin stated.
"Fine. I don't think I'm gonna stay for the-"
Ginny had already turned over on her other side and started to go to sleep. I had nothing else to say but whatever. As soon as I got downstairs Marie gave me a hug and had tears already.
"I'm getting married today." Marie stated.
"I know sweety. This is so sudden though. Do you really want to?" I asked again.
"I do. I love Joe so much."
"When alls said and done. Lets get you married."
"What first?"
"Lets go to brunch at The Drake. We're meeting your mom and sister there along with some other aunts of yours."
"And then?"
"And then to hair and make-up. Getting dressed..."
"I wonder what the guys are doing..."
*
Patrick was standing on the green just putting balls as Andy sat back in the lawn chair texting away. Pete had walked over swinging a golf club and staring at Joe. Marie's dad was next to Patrick and they were chatting away.
"Joe. You're gonna be a- married...man." Pete sighed smacking a ball across the green.
This right here was making Pete a bit pissed off. He knew that Joe shouldn't marry Marie, its all wrong. Joe and Marie. Andy and Gin. No. No. No. Andy looked up at Pete and laughed.
"Don't fret my friend. We broke up." Andy stated.
"You did what?"
"We broke up."
"Really?"
"Yea."
"When?"
"This morning."
"Why?"
"It was all wrong."
"Thank you! Its ALL WRONG!"
Joe looked over at Pete, and Patrick shifted his eyes. All Patrick wanted to do was get home to his wife and sit there and play with her belly. But that didn't matter now, he needed to be here to support his best friend.
"Joe you don't even like to golf. This is Ginny's schtick." Andy stated getting up, a club in his hand.
"You. Don't talk to me."
"We've already gone over this. I told you-"
"Lalala."
The guys started to laugh and then Joe rushed Andy. As Pete and Patrick watched Joe and Andy wrestle it out Marie's dad just shook his head. This is who his daughter was marring in a few hours. This is the type of friend's she'd ultimately have.
Petrick shrugged and jumped in. This didn't phase Marie's dad at all, he just continued to putt balls.
@@@
For falloutbaby89 cuz she loves us
Sign up to rate and review this story