Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Oh you're prettier then someone told me you were."

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

"What's up Mrs. Wentz?" I asked with a smile. "Nothing but the sun Mrs. Stump, and me wanting to throw myself down a flight of stairs." Ashlee stated with a smirk, "don't tell Pete I said that."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2008-05-30 - 1575 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 76
I was sitting at The Drake drinking Orange juice out of a champagne flute while everyone around me drank mimosas. At this point I was getting tired of being pregnant. I just wanted to drop these kids so I can drink again.
"So you're who?" Marie's aunt asked.
"I'm married to Patrick." I said wiping my mouth.
"Oh you're prettier then someone told me you were."
I was taken aback by this halfway compliment and rose my eyebrow at her.
"I don't understand." I said with a courteous laugh.
"No, someone told me that-"
"I'm sorrie. But please. Check your facts. I'm pretty much pregnant and on edge."
Marie's mom walked over and started to play mediator.
"Calista." Marie's mom said giving me a hug.
"Stacy." I stated blowing my hair out of my eyes.
"This is Marie's aunt, May."
"Aunt, May. Got it."
"I was just telling...Calista-" Aunt May started, "that she's prettier then-"
"What the hell..." I trailed off, "I've got a little headache. So I'm walking away now. Nice meeting you Aunt May."
Marie had run into me right as I released the most horrendous belch ever.
"Slow down in there you guys." I said laughing.
"Cali. My aunt didn't mean-" Marie started.
"Who do they think I am?" I asked.
"I don't know. You know the internet...Elisa."
"OH! They thought I was Elisa?"
"Well yea...Elisa was the- and then Aunt May...and I'm like NO Calista and so-"
"They think I'm prettier than Elisa?"
"Well...yes."
I gave a little ½ smirk and Marie hugged me again.
"Way prettier." She added.
"Sweet." I said poundking back another orange juice, "I can't wait to start drinking again."
"Are you aware that I know your 'cousin' from Puerto Rico is Genovieve?" Marie asked.
I choked on the water I had put in my mouth and Marie laughed a bit. I was trying to come up with something off the top of my head but there was nothing. I was too busy thinking about how bad I needed to take a piss to consentrate.
"Its OK though." Marie added.
"Marie, why is that OK? I mean, I kinda lied to you." I said through a sigh.
"Because she's your best friend. And I hope that after this we all can be friends."
"I'd have to run it by her but...yea."
"Tell me you'll try?"
"Definetly."
Marie hugged me again. We then went back to the brunch where we finished up the little sandwiches and fruit. I just wanted some iHop at the moment. We then went to the suite and all 5 bridesmaides started to get ready. I was absolutly shocked when I saw Ashlee.
"What's up Mrs. Wentz?" I asked with a smile.
"Nothing but the sun Mrs. Stump, and me wanting to throw myself down a flight of stairs." Ashlee stated with a smirk, "don't tell Pete I said that."
"I won't. What's wrong?" I asked laughing.
"This pregnancy? It's horrible! And I think my kid hates me already."
"You and this girl...well I've got some gossip for you."
"Yes?"
I pulled Ashlee closer to me and her blue eyes got huge. I covered my hands over her mouth as she squealed what I just told her. She then gave her stomach a rub and started to cry. I didn't want her to cry, I didn't like seeing her cry.
"So?" Ashlee said between wimpers.
"Yea." I added softly.
"All 3 of us?"
"Me closer than the 2 of you but yeah."
"I miss Genovieve."
"Ditch the wedding and go hang out with her."
"Where's she gonna be?"
"At a bar."
"Why?"
"Because she can."
Ashlee wiped her eyes and rubbed her 5 month belly. She was almost there. Just another 4 more months of gestation. We had ordered room service and sat around telling Marie she was pretty. After all, this was her wedding day, every bride deserves that.
Ashlee sat around with her Sidekick in her hand talking to Gin.
MrsANSWentz08: pregnant one.
PinkPhoenix: who is this?
MrsANSWentz08: Ashlee.
PinkPhoenix: prove it.
MrsANSWentz08: ooooold maaaaaaan rivvvver! He rolls slooowly alllong!
PinkPhoenix: hehheeh lol!
MrsANSWentz08: u guys suck.
PinkPhoenix: hey- wanna weed out the posers.
MrsANSWentz08: I guess.
MrsANSWentz08: so u'r really not coming.
PinkPhoenix: nope.
MrsANSWentz08: where r u?
PinkPhoenix: at Cal's.
PinkPhoenix: I was on Craig's list 2 days ago
PinkPhoenix: looking for Apartments.
MrsANSWentz08: really? Why?
MrsANSWentz08: I kno y. Sorie.
PinkPhoenix: its fine. I've never been by myself u kno? Its scary & exciting.
MrsANSWentz08: high 5
PinkPhoenix: smack
MrsANSWentz08: I want u heeerrre.
PinkPhoenix: u sound like Cali.
PinkPhoenix: come see me.
MrsANSWentz08: I'll b there in a bit.
PinkPhoenix: sweet.
"Calista I'm gonna go see Genovieve." Ashlee said as she stood up.
"Really? You're leaving me?" I asked.
"Yea. I mean I love you but she's for real lonely. Probably playing with the lint in her belly button." Ashlee stated.
"I guess."
"Maybe I'll drop by."
"Maybe?"
"So I HAVE to be there or else Pete will kill me but yeah."
"Then I'll have a car sent around to get you for the wedding ok?"
"Sweet. Later."
Ashlee left and within minutes she was sitting next to Gin with their feet up on the ottoman.
"And Joe doesn't know?" Ash asked.
"No. I don't plan on telling him. If all else fails I don't know. He's getting married I wouldn't want to ruin that."
"I understand."
"How about you, Pete being good?"
"I never imagined him to be this guy who loves me like this- and oh my god he loves me so much."
"Good times."
"I love you."
"I know."
The wedding would start preciecly at 3p and Ash got dressed at my place. A car came for her at 2p and she pulled up to Temple 20 minutes later. I gave her a hug and then there were camera's in our face. I was laughing as Patrick came walking by with a kiss for me.
"How are my babies?" Patrick asked playing with my stomach, causing the twins to start moving around and in turn he started laughing.
"I'm good. They're good. Now your best friend looks like he's going to pass a child through his urethra so I suggest you...mush." I said as Joe looked like he was gonna drop right there.
"Ok."
Andy looked around and walked next to me.
"What's wrong?" I asked Andy.
"There's someone missing Cali. And it fucking sucks." Andy whined.
"Well I know that but you know what, there's nothing anyone can do."
"True."
*
Ginny was sitting in front of the TV watching Boy Meets Grill. This show just makes her laugh now because it just reminded her of Andy. As she changed the channel she stopped in the middle of "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" and rolled her eyes.
As the TV went on and on about them 'meaning to be together' she blew rasberries. When she flattened the top of her hair there was a call.
"Genovieve?" He stated.
"Yes?"
"I just got an email for this apartment."
"Yea, but that was like 2 days ago."
"I know. Your email said 'desperatly seeking a home' I thought it was funny."
"Thanks."
"No problem. Can we meet up in say 20 minutes?"
"Yes sir."
Gin got up left the house and it was 230p when she meet up with Matt. Matt was the landlord and same gentleman she was on the phone with earlier.
"Genovieve?" Matt asked.
"That's me." Gin said as she gave him a handshake.
Genovieve and Matt spoke for about 7 minutes before she jumped right in.
"How much am I looking at?" Ginny asked pulling out her wallet.
"Well all I have is a 2 bedroom and you said you don't have a job?"
"I don't but I'm good for the money. If you need 4 months rent in advance I can do that."
"Its $850 a month."
"That's fine."
"That's $3400."
"Yea."
"You're not doing anything illegal are you?"
"No. But you can take this check, hand me over the keys so I can see where I'm staying."
"Nothing illegal right?"
"I've got a clothing line that just went public. And you're wearing my shirt."
Matt looked down at the rising flame symbol on his collared polo shirt and then back at me.
"You're kidding? Syn Inc is you?" Matt demanded.
"My girl and I, yes."
"Girl? Yea. I don't believe you."
Gin pulled out 1 of 2 credit cards she and I had with the company name on it. She pushed it over to Matt and he was shocked. He straightened up and sighed.
"I'm sorrie...I guess. But-" Matt started, "so wait-"
"Please don't."
"He's getting married, shouldn't-"
"Not to me."
Matt sat there and went side to side with his chair. He then looked at Gin and handed over the keys to her spankin' new apartment.
@@@@
You know how much we love revies righhht? No more story until you review and you review good!. Just out of curiosity...and yes we am very well aware that it killed the cat.... what would you have happen next in the story. Let us know. Be creative! We all know you want Gin and joe to get back together... come up with something better for the plot. Let us know we are eager to see your response. we have about 6 chapters outlined and it would be cool to see if anyone guesses what's next.
Anyway leave some comments!
Besos,
Gin and Cali
Sign up to rate and review this story