Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

chapter three.

by Meg2005 1 review

sadness. it'll get better though, i promise.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-04 - 1359 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three.

6:50 came too soon in Brendon’s opinion. He pulled his body out of his nice warm bed and slumped over to his closet. If he wasn’t a fan of hygiene, he would’ve went back to bed until he had two minutes left to get dressed, but seeing as he was pro-hygiene, he opened the doors to his messy closet and looked through the rack before deciding on a white and light tan striped polo and jeans.

The clock read 7:03 as Brendon stepped out his shower and got dressed. He fixed his hair until he thought it looked alright and put his black frame glasses on. He grabbed the brown canvas belt off the floor and stuffed his wallet into his jeans before putting his white slip on vans on his feet.

In all honesty, Brendon tried as best as he could to look nice, but it was never up to par with what the kids at school saw as “nice”. He wore girl jeans, to the ignorant kids at Palo Verde, that was a blatant “I am gay” statement, but if any of them took the time to get to know this music loving, goofy looking theatre geek, they’d know he wasn’t.

Brendon sat down in his desk chair, throwing his math and chemistry books into his bag before slowly walking downstairs.
“Morning Brendon.” Amber, his 13 year old sister said from the breakfast bar.
“Hey.” He said grabbing an apple. Amber really looked up to Brendon, she, just like him had a passion for music and theatre. She didn’t understand how anyone wouldn’t want to be like her big and only brother that she loved so much. To her, Brendon was untouchable, unstoppable, everything a big brother should be and more.
“Do you work today?”
“Nope. Why?” He said grabbing a Capri sun from the fridge and poking the straw through the little hole.
“Do you think you could give me another piano lesson today?” She asked hopefully.
“Sure. I’d love to.” He said leaning down and kissing his little sisters head. “But I gotta get to school. I’ll see you later.” He said heading out the kitchen door to his car in the drive way.

The first half of Brendon’s day was long and boring, as usual and now it was finally time for lunch. He sat at his usual spot by the juice machine all by himself. But today he had a companion. His notebook. He sat with it open to a page with random scribbles and crossed out rejected words as he ate his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Help, I have done it again.
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


Brendon smiled at his finished work. He sat there, admiring the messy handwriting when he looked up to see Blake standing over him.
“What are you doing Fagdon?” Brendon rolled his eyes.
“Blake, you are so lame. Go away, please.”
“I’m lame? I’m not the one sitting all by myself writing emo poetry in a notebook. What does it say anyway?” He said grabbing for Brendon’s notebook. Brendon pressed his hands firmly so Blake couldn’t grab it. “Come on Urie, let me see.” He said. Blake pulled a little too hard for Brendon’s strength. Blake smirked at Brendon before standing on one of the lunch room chairs. “Excuse me?! I have something that I’d like to share with everyone here. Brendon Urie specifically asked me to read this himself. He just wrote it. Ahem.” Blake said clearing his throat. “Help, I have done it again…” Blake continued reading off Brendon’s personal words. By the end, almost the entire lunch room was laughing and Brendon felt like he was two inches tall.

Suddenly, he was angry. He had had enough torture, it just wasn’t fair. He had done nothing to any of those people, half of them had never even head his name before. Brendon stood up as soon as Blake stepped down from the chair and Brendon’s fist met Blake’s face. He was shocked that he actually did it, and decided to do it again. Blake was taken aback, but was quick to return punches, harder than Brendon’s. By the time the principle came to attempt to stop the fight, both boys were on the floor, fighting in their blood.
“Mr. Urie, Mr. Thompson STOP!” He yelled as the football coach pulled them both up by their shirt collars. “I will not tolerate this in my school! My office! NOW!” Both boys hung their heads as they were led to the principles office. “What possessed the two of you to beat the living day lights out of each other?” The principle said as he paced back and forth behind his desk. The two boys just sat there looking in opposite directions. “Well?!” Still nothing. “Fine, if you’re going to act immature, I’m going to call your parents.” He said as he picked up his phone.

“I cannot believe you would be so STUPID!” Mr. Urie yelled from the front seat of his car. “You used to be such a good kid Brendon. Now you’re SUSPENDED. I am so ashamed of you!” He was glaring at Brendon in the rearview mirror. Brendon just hung his head in shame.
“He humiliated me, dad. I couldn’t take it.”
“A real man would have sucked it up.”
“I couldn’t take it! Don’t you understand that?! I’ve been treated like shit since I was 12 fucking years old! God dad! Quit being a jackass and just listen to me!” Brendon screamed. His father slammed on the breaks and turned around to face him.
“Never speak to me like that again! Once we get home pack your things. I will not have that kind of disrespect in my house. Find your own place.” His tone was cold and serious. He was completely serious.
“Are you seriously kicking me out?”
“Get your things and get out of my house.” Brendon’s dad said as they pulled into the drive way. “Go!” He shouted. Brendon walked inside his home. Or what used to be his home.

Once he was behind the white wooden door covered in vintage rock posters he went into his closet for the second time that day, grabbing the biggest duffle bag he had. He began carelessly throwing all of his clothes into it, as well as some shoes. He then went into his bathroom and grabbed his tooth brush, comb, deodorant and other products he would need. Brendon looked around his room, he had all of his school things in his messenger bag still, but there was one more thing he needed. His guitar. He pulled the case out from under his bed and carefully laid the acoustic inside before closing the lid and latching it.

Brendon sighed sadly as he looked around the room. He picked up his bag and guitar case before continuing down the stairs and out the front door past his father. He took one last glance at him, his father didn’t even look affected by this. Brendon just nodded to himself thinking of where he could go. He came up with nothing. He slowly walked down the sidewalk as a tear fell from his eye. He was homeless, actually homeless.




The song that Brendon "wrote" is by Sia, it's called "Breathe Me".
Oh, and thanks for the reviews! :]]
Sign up to rate and review this story