Categories > Original > Horror > Slayer Story

Slayer Story

by BlackAngelChick 5 reviews

Hunting down a supermodel with a savage secret.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-30 - Updated: 2008-05-30 - 521 words - Complete

1Original
I stared at the man sitting on the hard metal chair in front me, eyeing off his navy blue pinstripe suit and thinning grey hair with distaste in the dim light. The man returned my glare and stretched his lips in a thin line, only succeeding in making himself looking like an angry turtle.

“This, is my partner?” he stuttered, looking pleadingly at The Boss. “She’s just a child!”

The Boss just smiled, his steel blue eyes twinkling. He smiles a lot, too much for a normal person.

“Mr. Stefanovsi, Theta may be young, but she has the experience of many years. I trust her more than any others that I employ.”

Warmth spread through me as he spoke. The Boss had adopted me as a child years ago, even though he barley knew me. Being his child was no easy task, he expected the best of me academically and physically and was constantly pushing me to the limit, something I thank him for now.

The Mr. Stefanovsi was sulking now, arms across his chest and a scowl on his face. It was amusing to see a man his age being so childish. I smiled sweetly, just itching to get on his nerves. Lately I had been going through a lot of partners. Granted, my line of work was dangerous, but if I could get through the day with only a few bruises then it meant that standards were dropping.

“Theta,’ The Boss said,’ I know that you’ve been going through a lot of partners lately and that you prefer to work alone, but this is a serious case and I need you to work together. Now, I’ll get straight to the briefing.”

The Boss sat down in the big leather swivel-chair and loaded the case file onto the computer screen. The screen flashed and a picture of a beautiful blonde-haired woman with stunning blue eyes, in about her mid twenties appeared.

“This is Akila Vici,’ explained The Boss, tapping on the keyboard and bringing up an old newspaper article,’ a twenty-six year old Russian supermodel. We’ve been monitoring her lately and have discovered that she has been behind some of the recent murders in Las Vegas. I need you two to go give her a warning that she has to stop the killings. Use any force necessary.”

“Remember, this isn’t just a woman that we’re hunting down,’ The Boss said quietly,’ you know that. We have a duty to protect the innocent and nothing can get in the way of that.”

I nodded and pulled a dagger out of my midnight black trench coat. It was my favorite weapon; beautifully made, intricately decorated, and absolutely lethal. I flipped it in my hand, watching as the dim light made pretty little patterns on the silver blade.

“Will I be needing this?” I asked, ignoring the look of shock on Mr. Stefanovsi’s face.

“You will indeed,’ said The Boss,’ now put it away before your partner gets jealous.”

I slipped it back in my coat pocket and walked towards the door.

“Shall we get going?”
Sign up to rate and review this story