Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You give love a bad name!"

by Syn_INC 3 reviews

I gave Joe the finger as I headed out the door and he grabbed his chest. "Shot through the heart." Joe stated. "You give love a bad name!" Gin and I yelled as we started to sing Bon Jovi after that.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-04 - Updated: 2008-06-04 - 1602 words - Complete

1Moving
@@@@
A/N
Cocunut juice got me real loose like daaaamn.
Got me leanin' 3000 proof like daaaamn
Coconut juice all on the dance floor
Fellas let yo ladies go
Ladies let yo fellas know
Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey

I know we said next week but we were just kidding got ya hu! Here's the next one. P.S.
Download cocunut juice by tyga. Its an awesome song!
@@@@@@
Stuttering 81
Joe laughed to himself and pushed the US Weekly across the counter. Patrick grabbed 2 plates and started to scoop out food. He then grabbed forks and placed them in the pasta. Joe then grabbed a plate and shovled food in his mouth.
"Dude! Not yours!" Patrick stated smacking him.
"There's 2 of us and 1 of Cali I swear I thought- who's up there?"
"I don't know. But before I find out I'm taking this and this."
Patrick made sure not to mix the plates up and quickly went upstairs. He pushed the door open and I pouted. He gave Gin her plate laughed and looked back at me.
"What is it?" Patrick asked.
"The ketchup." I sighed.
"No."
"What?"
"No Cali. You don't need-"
"You're gonna go down there and bring me up some ketchup before I EAT YOU!"
Gin sat there cracking up forking food into her mouth.
"I acctually believe her Patrick." Gin said laughing, "Husband! Water."
"I believe her too."
Joe had snuck up the stairs to see who was in the room with Cali. Joe clearly knew who he was gonna find there so him doing that was beside the point. Patrick rolled his eyes and opened the door only to see Joe scurring like a scared turtle.
"I want to hate her Patrick." Joe sighed.
"God. My wife just thretended to eat me. Gin?"
"She dyed her hair and the cut..."
"Dude. You're fucking the cleanest I've seen you since you were blonde."
"I wanna keep it like this."
"Then do it."
"PAAATRRRIIICCK!" I yelled.
"Ketchup." Patrick said grabbing it and racing ½ upstairs then back down, "waters..." he added then going back to the fridge and grabbing the 2 fijis. He walked into the room and handed me what he brought and I kissed him on the lips.
"Thank you. Now. Off you go."
Patrick then walked away with his tail tucked between his legs. Ginny drank her water and laid down next to me. She had her hand on my belly and the babies played with her. I rolled my eyes because they did this for no one else but her, daddy and maybe Joe.
"I would tell you don't have kids, but you already...Its gonna be hard Genovieve." I said softly.
"I know that. I'm mentally preparing myself for it. Its a whole 34 weeks away."
"Its gonna be scary."
"I'm good with that. The 2nd I'll be 6 weeks."
"When are you going to see Dr. Sanchez."
"The end of that week."
"Why?"
"I'll be in California with Pete."
"Why?"
"Because you can't be there too."
"Oh yea."
"I saw this guy with our shirt on."
"Shut up!"
"I did."
"What was that like?"
"Creepy and awesome at the same time."
"Nice."
It was maybe 112a when Gin decided to leave me. If I didn't warn Patrick Gin was leaving, then she and Joe would have collided. That's something I'm waiting for, but all in due time as they say. Joe left 10 minutes later and Patrick came upstairs.
"Its exhausting keeping them apart." Patrick sighed.
"Yea. But they did it when we were figting." I said with a kiss.
"They did didn't they?"
"Huh uh."
"Wanna do it?"
"It as in what?"
"It as in I wanna sex."
"After you thretened to eat me?"
"Yes?"
"No."
"Come on. Because when I deliver in a few weeks you're gonna be begging to hit this."
"Why are you so right?"
"Call it intuition."
Patrick took a shower and then came back to bed. I laid on my side because this week that was the only comfortable spot for me. I had Patrick behind me spooning my body as he rubbed my belly softly. This kind of act put the babies to sleep and made me feel a little better.
Patrick started to talk to them and all I did was laugh.
"They can't hear you Paco." I stated messing with him on purpose.
"Yes they can." Patrick said as he scoffed.
Patrick rubbed his eyes and then rubbed my stomach. I loved when he did this and so did the babies. They moved with his hand and this never cieszed to amaze me. I pulled him away and placed my lips on his. I kissed him like a lover and he rolled his chair nearer.
I didn't think there was a way he could be any closer to me then at this moment. Even when we made love, nothing could top this. This was the man, I chose, this is my life.
Maybe about 2 days later I heard everyone planning Joe's party. From what I got from it, it was going to be right here at Angelz and Kingz Chicago. I sat there and wondered who was going to be there.
"This is the first time in like 5 years that I haven't had a girlfriend on my birthday." Joe said softly, "I mean...I'd be away from her, but she'd be there nonetheless.."
"What about Marie?" I asked, "aren't you 2...'dating'."
"Well yes..." Joe stated.
"Joe you're a d-bag." I said rolling my eyes.
Pete had already crowned himself and Travie the DJs of the night. I was supposed to come and look pretty and remember to bring Patrick. I was so tired that I didn't catch the joke. But it had something to do with Patrick still working on the new GCH album.
"Can I bring a friend?" I asked coyly.
Andy gave the shifty eyes and smiled at me. I on the other hand threw "What To Expect When You're Expecting: TWINS!" at him. He needed to get those thoughts out of his head.
We sat around and were constantly playing 'Keep Joe away from Gin'. It was working until Gin came over without texting. She was ringing the door bell and I wondered why she didn't use her spare key. Joe had opened the door and spotted her.
"Its Baby Killer." Joe yelled turning around as I slid into the hallway.
"Genovieve." I said short of breath, "JOE!"
"Well if the 6/8 Chucks fit..." Gin sighed, "but the fuck! Look!"
Gin had an issue of Lucky magazine and it was opened to page 20 or something. I pulled it out of her hands and Joe was sitting in the corner of the couch. He was 'reading' "Exceptional Pregnancies: A Survival Guide to Parents Expecting Twins." I looked at this magazine and laughed.
"Yes! Half spread of chicas here and dudes on the bottom. A whole page!"
"Sweet!"
"I know!"
"What is it!?"
"Seriously?"
"Yes."
Joe scoffed over and over everytime Gin spoke and I rolled my eyes at him. It was when he scoffed again that I threw the magazine at him.
"Shut the hell up Joe!" I yelled.
"I needed...that..." Gin trailed softly.
"Can we leeeave? I'm hungry."
"Sure."
Joe looked up from my baby book and shifted his eyes to Patrick. Patrick looked at me and then Gin. Gin shook her head and started to crack up.
"See you later Giggles." Gin said with a wave.
I gave Patrick a kiss and Joe handed me back the magazine.
"Later Cal." Joe added.
I gave Joe the finger as I headed out the door and he grabbed his chest.
"Shot through the heart." Joe stated.
"You give love a bad name!" Gin and I yelled as we started to sing Bon Jovi after that.
Patrick shut the door and smacked Joe with the magazine.
"You know they will both be singing Bon Jovi for the next few days right?" Patrick asked.
Joe just smiled and ran his fingers through his growing hair.
"What was that mag Gin?" I asked.
"Huh?" Gin questioned turning down Bon Jovi's 'U Give Love A Bad Name'.
"You were showing me in there."
"Dude. That's us."
"Shut up!"
"I will not."
"That was us? Sweet. I knew that top looked familiar."
"Weirdo. Where to?"
"That's not even an option."
We pulled into iHop and sat there.
"IHop." I sighed.
"Yea. You know what I got a craving for."
"Dude. If you're in my head get out of there."
"CinnaBon." We said at the same time.
"Sweet. After here The Hip?"
"Yea."
The moment we walked into iHop there were Teemo Boppers. Take teen and add emo. I thought it was clever. This is the new group of girls who 'love' the Decaydance bands. Or as Gin has dubbed them the RULED by Ramen Generation.
"Hey, we were the Ruled by A Pedeophilic Svengali Louis Jay Pearlman who eventually went to jail, but not for touching little boys like he should have- generation." Gin said with a smile.
"We were weren't we?"
"Yep."
"I wonder about our kids..."
"There's one."
We were sat at our normal table at the other side of the restraunt by the registers. This was a nice booth because we were mello and incase we had to bolt we could.
"Are you going to come with me to Joe's b-day party?" I asked.
Just as I mentioned 'party' Gin's phone started to chime. It was an email and she kicked her Sidekick open and looked at it. She then crunched her face annoyed and furrowed her eyebrows.
Sign up to rate and review this story