Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Dun, dun, dun, dun, GOD DAMN ARMS RACE! You guys! Its Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy!"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Oh my lord you are VERY pregnant!" Kevin stated from the podium. "Yea I am." I said laughing. "Does your kid need a dad? I do movies." "No. Their dad does music." "Where's he now?" "He's righ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 1471 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 84
It was sad because the people in this room knew it was a miscarriage. But Gin let him go on. After a while he didn't make any sense and finally got off his 'soap box'. Gin didn't have tears of sadness they were mainly pissed-offness as Joe stood there trying to regain his balance.
"It was a MISCARRIAGE ASSHOLE!" Gin snapped as she brought her fist back and it met Joe's face, "and it was YOUR fucking fault too!"
Joe tumbled backwards into the pool and Gin threw the knife at him.
"And ladies and gentlemen that was a great...something. Andy save him so he doesn't drown and Patrick lets clean up." I said with a smile.
"How drunk was he?" Gin's mom asked.
"I didn't know you were still here." I sighed.
"He's just pissed off...you do know it was a miscarriage right?"
"I never knew was pregnant in the first place."
My mouth dropped.
"Tell her to call mommy ok?" Gin's mom said with a quick rub of my belly, disappointment clear in her voice.
"I will."
When Joe woke up the Sunday morning he tried to sneak out. There was none of that because breakfast was served. Joe walked into the kitchen and Gin got up and left the room.
"I feel as if I was punched into a pool last night." Joe stated, "my lips busted...what did I do?"
"Nothing." Patrick and Andy stated.
"I'm out ladies!" Gin yelled.
Patrick ran up to Gin and gave her this hug out of the world.
"Why didn't you drink last night?" Patrick asked.
"I did." Gin stated.
"Red wine. All night?"
"I don't LIKE lite beer."
"True. I wanna apologize-"
"Don't."
"Gin...call Mommy." I stated.
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Damnit."
"Later?"
"Yea. I'm out. I've got some 'splanin' to do."
With those last words Gin was gone and I didn't see her for a few days.
4 days later Patrick was in the kitchen and Gin had just came through the door. We were sitting there chatting about Kevin Smith and started to laugh.
"Who's in Chicago?" Patrick asked.
"Kevin Smith." Gin and I said at the same time.
"Who?" Patrick questioned.
"Clerks?"
"Dogma?"
"Mall Rats?"
"Clerks II?"
"Chasing Amy?" Patrick stated.
"Yes!"
Patrick sat up and rolled his eyes.
"When are we leaving?" Patrick asked.
"In 15 minutes."
"Where's he going to be?"
"At the Chicago theater."
"Where?"
"Downtown right off LaSalle and Randolph."
I quickly changed the subject and looked at Gin.
"How'd it go with your mom?" I asked.
"Better then I thought. She was just all like you could have told me and then I fed her something about Joe being Jewish and that I'd have to...convert."
"And she..."
"Still hasn't given me an answer to that yet."
"But the baby?"
"She was sad about that. But I told her about...you know."
"And she said?"
"Is it for the Jew."
"And you said?"
"YES."
"And she said?"
"Becareful."
"As she would."
"Yep."
"Off to Kevin Smith."
"Hell yes!"
Because we knew people who knew people we got right down on the floor and listened to Silent Bob speak. It was funny when Kevin Smith went on tangets because he could avert from his whole point and then get right back on track.
Kevin started on one of his 'OMFG Prince is the SHIT but a little Bit INSANE!' rants and Patrick didn't like that one bit. I nudged Patrick and he continued to pout. Gin gave Patrick the shifty eyes and laughed.
"Oh my lord you are VERY pregnant!" Kevin stated from the podium.
"Yea I am." I said laughing.
"Does your kid need a dad? I do movies."
"No. Their dad does music."
"Where's he now?"
"He's right here."
Patrick gave Kevin that Chicago ½ nod thing and Kevin laughed.
"He's a portly little fellow like me." Kevin squealed.
"I love him."
"What's your name sir?" Kevin asked.
"Patrick." Patrick mumbled.
"You look famaliar...OH NO!"
"Here it comes."
"Dun, dun, dun, dun, GOD DAMN ARMS RACE! You guys! Its Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy!"
Patrick pursed his lips and nodded. Sometimes he really didn't like being recognized.
"Really? Hes- you're the reason- my daughter plays that god damn 'Infinity On High' album from sun up to sun down."
"Thank you?"
"I've read this- where's your friend?"
Gin rose her hand and Kevin laughed.
"Well...hello, sweet thing. Do you need a baby daddy?" Kevin asked Genovieve.
"No. I'm good." Gin said with this chuckle.
"Damn a brother can't get no play- back to you, Patrick can we hook up? I mean, my kid would love it."
Patrick looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to the podium and wrote out our information. Kevin then dialed the number and started to laugh.
It was another 3½ hours into the show and we couldn't stop laughing. After the show we hung around and waited for Kevin. Gin and I were so geeked that it made Patrick nauseus. I mean, I wasn't supposed to love anyone else but him. I love him more, but Kevin Smith in the shit.
We went and got drinks at The Signature Room while they got us some food.
"I was just kidding back there. But really my daughter loves your band." Kevin stated to Patrick.
"And she loves- THEY love your movies. I didn't know you were gonna be here. I didn't even know she knew you were going to be in town." Patrick added.
"They're good." Kevin smiled.
We knew Kevin had to be somewhere so after another few minutes they brought the bill and Gin threw in one more question.
"So this Superman origin that you re-did do you have it like somewhere?" Gin asked.
"Wow, Ok, that's Gin speak for, I would like to read it." I translated.
"Oh. I had to give them everything. They're kinda crazy."
"Ok."
"I have so much more I wanna ask you but its like, you've pretty much answered them all." I sighed, "Oh! Ben Affleck. What's this weird man crush you have on Ben?"
Kevin laughed then Gin and I high 5ed. Patrick thought he was going home, but that wasn't the case.
"Ben's a cool cat." Kevin stated.
"That's it?" Gin and I asked at the same time.
"And I'm sticking to it."
"Well then. We've been trying to name these 2 and I just wanna know why'd you name you daughter Harley? Gin's always going on about Harley Hurley...our friend's last name is Hurley...whatever." I asked.
"Harley Quinn was in love with Joker in the cartoon series." Gin stated.
"Very good." Kevin stated.
"Why didn't you tell me that?" I asked.
"You never asked."
We were hanging out with Kevin Smith for another 2 hours and he had to leave town. He had another Q&A in Tennessee and had to get an ealy start on that. We hugged it out and then went home. Gin and I had stories to tell anyone who would listen. Patrick on the other hand had stopped caring.
It was about the 30th of August when a big package arrived for Joe at his front door. He signed for it and it said Lucasfilm from The Skywalker Ranch on it. This was baffling and he thought he was ordering things drunk again.
I on the other hand was shooting Patrick evil death glares. This because he ate the last piece of matzah in the box.
"If you talk to me I promise we'll go to Joe's and he'll have matzah's." Patrick pleaded.
"Fine." I said softly.
"Who loves you?"
"Gin does."
Before Patrick could laugh a bit his phone rang.
"Paco." Joe stated grabbing a switchblade to the 2½ foot box.
"Sì Jose?" Patrick asked.
"Did you get me anything for my birthday?"
"No I didn't. You didn't want me to get you anything."
"What?"
"I'm kidding. But you're not gonna get it until later. Why?"
"Something came for me in a box."
"I don't know Joe. Call Andy."
"Nah, this isn't his stee-lo."
"Stee-lo?"
"Yea, I heard Cal say it. It works."
"Right...Calista."
"Ok well, I'll just see what it is and then I'll call you back."
Joe was standing there with this switchblade in his hand scratching his chin with it. This sometimes freaked me out because it was just so weird! He turned this heavy box around and around and suddenly stopped. Something told him to cut around the box and he listened to that voice in his head.
The voice in Patrick's head knew Cali needed some matazh's.
"Wanna go to Joe's?" Patrick asked.
"Why?" I groaned.
"Because he just celebrated Passover. I mean- April and all..."
"Passover was 3 months ago Patrick. Don't lie to me."
"Im not. Lets go. I hope."
Sign up to rate and review this story