Categories > Original > Fantasy > Merchant Of Death

Chapter Six

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Chalise is a merchant of death. Have a person causing a problem? She's the one to call.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 1059 words

0Unrated
Finally Circe’s island came into sight, I was surprised that none of the other merchants of death had tried to sail after us. But I supposed that they didn’t have any more idea how to sail a boat then I did.
We reached the harbor of the island, and Peter jumped out, tying the boat up.
“You’re amazing,” he said, helping me out of the boat and kissing me. “Are you sure you’ve never sailed before?”
I shook my head, although a long forgotten memory was niggling at my brain. Had I never sailed before? If not, then how did I know exactly what to do?”
“Come on,” I said, “Circe’s palace is just over that hill.”
Peter and I began to walk, when I suddenly realized how quiet it was, to quiet.
I stopped walking and Peter looked at me.
“What’s wrong?” He asked, and I put my finger to my lips, shaking my head.
Slowly I started walking forward, carefully, looking around.
I didn’t see the camofaluged noose in front of me, until it was to late.
Suddenly it tightened around my ankle and I flew up in the air.
“Chalise!” Peter yelled, running forward, when a troop of Circe’s armed guards came out of the bushes and surrounded Peter.
“Peter!” I yelled trying to reach the knife in my boot. I watched as the guards subdued Peter. Then suddenly they parted and a tall, beautiful woman, with long black hair came into their midst.
“Circe,” I said, still trying to reach my knife.
She looked up and smirked.
“So Chalise,” she purred, “we meet again.”
She looked at one of the guards.
“Cut her down,” she said, “put her in my dungeon along with the human. We’ll have to wait until Pirro arrives.”
“Have you turned traitor Circe?” I asked, as one of the guards unceremionusly cut me out of the tree.
She laughed, “I just joined the winning side,”she said. “The war will end soon, the humans have found a weapon, one that will kill an immortal. I decided it was better to be at the right hand of evil, then in its path.”
I was roughly grasped, and pulled down the pathway.
“What are you going to do with Peter?” I asked, and Circe laughed again.
“Have you turned soft Chalise?” She asked, “there was a time that you wouldn’t have cared what happened to a human.”
She turned and walked toward the palace, without another word.

Peter and I were taken to the dungeons and locked in a small damp cell. He immedately came over and hugged me tightly, burying his face in my hair.
“I thought they were going to kill you,” he said.
“They will kill you,” I said, caressing his face. “Unless we figure out a way to escape.”
Peter nodded, then leaned over and kissed me.
“I love you Chalise,” he whispered, before kissing me again.
I stared up at him in wonder, realizing that he shared my feelings.
“I love you too Peter,” I said, kissing him back.
He picked me up and carried me toward the small cot, laying me gently down on it.
“I want to make love to you,” he whispered, covering my body with his own, gently kissing my face.
“If this is our last night together,” I whispered, arching as he kissed my neck.
He smiled down at me, before moving to the side and slowly unbuttoning my shirt. He finally parted it, pulling it off me then leaned over, lightly kissing me through my bra.
“Peter,” I cried out and he kissed me deeply, reaching around and unclasping my bra, pulling it off.
He stared at my bare breasts for a moment, “beautiful,” he murmured, leaning over to take a nipple in his mouth.
I cried out again, as waves of pleasure washed over me, as he switched to the other nipple.
Finally he moved away, pulling my pants and panties off, until I lay fully exposed to him.
He leaned over and kissed me again, before quickly removing his own clothes.
I stared hungrily at him, at the jut of his thick cock, then I held out my arms.
He smiled, then blanketed my body with his own, kissing me as he moved a hand down my body.
Lightly stroking me between my thighs, until I was even wetter then before.
“Peter,” I moaned, “please.”
He smiled again, “your wish is my command,” he said, before thrusting gently into me.
I cried out with the pleasure it brought, and raised my legs, locking them around his waist. He began to thrust into me, slowly at first, then faster when I dug my nails into the skin of his back.
He grasped my hips, and began to pound into me, as I tossed my head, moaning with pleasure.
Finally I screamed, as my climax washed over me, arching my hips into him.
He thrust a couple more times, then shouted as he reached his climax, pouring himself into me as I shuddered.
He collapsed gently on top of me, and held me, not willing to withdraw just yet. And I clutched him tightly, unwilling to let him go, vowing silently that I would find some way to protect him.

We must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew the door was opening and Circe was walking into the cell, followed by two guards.
She smirked when she saw us entertwined on the bed.
“Seems like someone managed to enterain themselves,” she said, then gestured toward the guards.
Peter jumped up, and stood in front of the bed.
“Don’t you touch her,” he growled, and one of the guards laughed, smashing him in the face. Sending him to the floor.
“Hmm,” Circe purred, staring down at Peter, “maybe once Piero is finished with him. He’ll let me have him, he’ll make a fine new plaything.”
One of the guards grabbed me, and I swung out, catching him in the nose. By the sound of the satisfying crunch, I knew I had broken it.
He punched me in the head, and even though I tried to fight it, I quickly descended into blackness. The sound of Peter’s angry shout, echoing in my ears, as I passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story