Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Power of Polyjuice outtakes

Outtake 10: Permission Slip

by stealacandy 5 reviews

Someone pranks Harry with polyjuice for a change. Wish people would prank me like that... Written by Rorschach's Blot.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Fred,George,Harry,Hermione,Professor McGonagall - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 977 words

3Funny
Polyjuice Outtakes
Outtake Num. 10

Omake: Permission Slip
By Rorscahch's Blot

Disclaimer: I always disclaim JKR's work, as it's not mine, and on occasion I disclaim the stories I post here as well, but until now, that was always in jest. Now I've got a guest writer, so I can honestly disclaim all of this: None of the following is mine!

Rorsch' himself was to busy to write a disclaimer. Poor man, he doesn't make any profits from writing Harry Potter fiction either, has to work for his living, you understand.




Summary:
Someone pranks Harry with polyjuice for a change.

Wish people would prank me like that...




Author's Note: This is more of an Omake than an outtake. It does not correspond with canon "Power of Polyjuice" or with the other outtakes.

Posted here with permission.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Omake: Permission Slip
By Rorscahch's Blot

"Got a minute Professor?" Harry asked as he walked into the Deputy Headmistress's office.

"What can I do for you Mr. Potter?" She asked with a fond smile.

"Well . . . Hermione tells me that I need to get a permission slip from you," Harry explained. "Well, actually I need it to be signed by my my Head of House or two other Professors and the Deputy Headmistress or the Headmaster. Since you qualify for both then I only need your signature, said so in 'Hogwarts a History' or something."

"Alright Mr. Potter," Minerva agreed. She pulled out a piece of parchment and dipped her quill in a bottle of ink. "What do you need permission for?"

"Sex," Harry said with a straight face, "what with Voldemort and all the other things in my life I really need a way to relax and sex seemed like the easiest."

"With . . . Ms. Granger?"

"It's not like I know any other girls good enough to do something like that with them," Harry said quickly, "well . . . maybe Ginny but her brothers would kill me . . . not to mention the fact that she bears a passing resemblance to my dead mum and that's just creepy."

"But they look nothing alike," Minerva protested faintly.

"All I remember about my mum is red hair and a nice voice," Harry said firmly. "Oh and her screaming before Voldemort killed her. You see the predicament I'm in, no nailing redheads for this boy with a mutilated forehead and especially not Ginny."

"Yes . . . well . . . I'll need to think about this Mr. Potter."

"No problem," Harry said cheerfully, "could you give your response to Hermione when we have lunch? I want to get things started as soon as possible if we get that permission slip and Hermione tells me that there are a number of things that don't technically break the rules if we don't."

"Will that be all Mr. Potter?" Minerva asked automatically.

"Unless you want to recommend some books or positions," Harry agreed.

"Goodbye then Mr. Potter."

"Bye Professor," Harry said on his way out the door. Harry easily navigated the maze of halls and secret passages that led to the empty classroom where 'his' twin was waiting.

"Well?" Fred asked.

"Worked like a charm," the boy who looked like Harry Potter replied, "this promises to be a lunch to remember."

"Too right," Fred agreed, "nothing against Harry but he should really know better then to talk to our baby sister with that look on his face."

"Are we sure we didn't misinterpret that look?"

"Does it matter?"

"Nope, the possibility of pulling off a prank on three people for just a bit of polyjuice is too good to pass up."

xxx xxx xxx xxx

"May I have a minute Ms. Granger?" Minerva asked sternly.

"What can I do for you Professor?" Hermione asked nervously. The girl rose to her feet and clenched her hands in distress.

"I just wanted to give you this permission slip," Minerva said kindly.

"Thank you Professor," Hermione said automatically.

"Oh and this book," Minerva handed it over to her favorite student, "Mister Potter asked for advice and after much contemplation I finally managed to settle on this book . . . be sure to try pages fifteen and forty five, those are some of my favorite positions."

"We will Professor," Hermione agreed with a confused expression on her face.

"Finally take five points to Gryffindor for the way you noticed Mr. Potter's problems and your quick solution."

"Thank you Professor," Hermione said with a blush. She wasn't sure what this was all about but there was no way she was turning down five free points.

"That is all," Minerva said kindly, "I imagine that you two have a busy afternoon planned and I don't want to keep you longer then necessary."

"Yes Professor," Hermione agreed.

"Oh and one more thing." Minerva paused. "Just because something is only technical doesn't mean it isn't fun."

"Uh . . . I'll keep that in mind," Hermione said to Minerva's retreating back. She looked down at the things that Minerva had given her and her jaw dropped in shock. Well, she thought to herself, it doesn't sound unpleasant . . . not to mention the fact that McGonagall might want those points back if she didn't go through with it.

"Harry," Hermione said sweetly when she spied the boy in question walking up to the table.

"Yeah?" Harry asked. "Come on." She grabbed him by the hand. "The permission slip has directions to an unused suite of rooms written on it." "Okay?" He agreed with a puzzled look on his face.

"Should we get Ron?" Harry asked.

"Harry Potter," Hermione said with an outraged frown, "I am not that kind of girl."

"Uh . . . alright then," Harry said quickly, "just wanted to make sure?"

"Oh . . . well, let's get going. We don't want to waste any more time then we already have."

"No we don't," he said with a confused nod.


xxxx x xx xxx The End xxx xx x xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story