(#) ROBERT_1958 2010-04-28The fallowing ideas and questions I have, are not ment to tell anyone how to write their stories. I like characters that think. Thats why I have the ideas that fallow, use them or not:
Harry should have become emancipated in this NEW World.
Harry should have been allowed ALL the WINNING Loto Number and the Good investments , so Harry can make LOTS of Moner in this NEW World.
Harry needs to get Dobby to help him, after Harry mets Winky, HAds to get her help as well.
As Harry is heir of at least two of the Hogwarts Founders (or should be), Harry owns Hogwarts, he needs to fire Dumbledore and not alow him to enter Hogarts ever again, as well as NOT allow anyone who has the Dark Mark to ever enter Hogwarts or any one who created the Dark Mark, or anyone that means harm to the students at Hogwarts, to ever enter Hogwarts!!!
Harry should also be Lord Slytherin by conquest, as Harry defeated Thomas "Tom" Marvolo Riddle, Jr. a/k/a "Lord Voldemort", by destoring Thomas "Tom" Marvolo Riddle's, Jr. a/k/a "Lord Voldemort's" physical being as a child and again his (First, Second) year(s) at Hogwarts. Harry needs to cast "Thomas Marvolo Riddle, Jr." out of the Slytherin family foever.
Harry should be Lord Griffindor, as Harry pulled Lord Godric Griffindor's sword from the Sorting Hat.
Harry should use Godric Griffindor's sword in the war agenst Voldemort.
Harry should date Hermione.
Harry & Hermione need to see if they have any Blocks or Spells on them, if they do, they need them removed from them.
- Wow: Plucking away at JKR's "masterpiece" one story at a time.
You've got me laughing, frowning, and clapping my hands in sheer glee at this -oh so nice- work. Thanks.
Your dissection of the British magical society is spot on.
The scene with Molly about Ron and Ginny is simply towering above all similar scenes in it's realism, kudos to you!
- His Dursleys were slightly less abusive
“Remember, these Dursleys are not nearly as cruel as yours were. They are miserable human beings, but there is little need for you to hurt them.
- ? So because they were slightly better than his abusive Dursleys they do not deserve death? Sorry but abuse of a child is abuse of a child, and there are few things worse in my mind then abuse of a child.
“Listen, you piece of filth,” Harry growled
- Piece of filth? This coming from a guy that has spent years killing people?
- I shudder to think how this Harry is going to behave around both dumbass Dumbledore and Grease Ball Snape. Snape will certainly not enjoy playing his usual game of harassing Harry. This one might put him in his grave if he tries to mind rape him. Same probably applies to dumbass Dumbledore. Leader of the Light? NOT!! Hidden Dark Lord? OH HELL YES!!
Sign up to review this story.