(#) LanaKrueger 2012-03-11aww I wanted to write what ChasingPavementsxoxo wrote, but anyway if we ever need a leader, that can be only you, because you're the most amazing writer on ficwad. oh fuck that, you're the most amazing writer in the whole world! I'm Hungarian and reading your fics really improved my English, I've learnt a lot of words and expressions. For me, reading your stories is the best way to learn English :] Oh and keep the brain cells please, they're so funny :]
- Sweetheart, you are wonderful. Please don't doubt your writing abilities. I love reading your fanfictions. I haven't come across one that I'm unhappy with (excepts a few of your one-shots, those I wish we're longer and multi chaptered because they're so friggin good.) I don't know what to say about panic attacks, I've never experienced those, but I'd you ever need someone to vent to or a shoulder to trans-Internet cry on, I'm on ficwad usually between 9:30 and 11:00. And I love Trying to Escape the Inevitable. Whatever you do with that I'm sure will be awesome. I'm seriously in love with that and with this story, and I can't remember if I read your new story yet. I will soon if I haven't. And whatever floats your boat with the brain cells. I'd happily read another story with them or read another story without them. I would have to see how you do it to know if it will work twice, but I'm sure that everything will turn out fine. Also, have you ever heard the song "Snails" by The Format? I was listening to it earlier and it reminded me of this story. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's update and I hope you feel better soon!
(#) ShadowSouls 2012-03-12Authors like you are the reason I haven't left ficwad yet. I don't mind how long it takes for you to update, as long as you don't give up on it.
TTETI is by far, my favorite story out of all the ones you wrote, I love it to bits and it would really suck if you let the story go...
The ambiance is just...amazing.
- never kill those brain cells! they are a huge part of BMD. gerard would be lost without them! oh and here are a few things i need to tell you.
1. you are the most amazing, dedicated author on ficwad ive every known. your stories are absolutely great.
2. trying to escape the inevitable is my most FAVORITE story ever. i cant wait until your next update.
3. also about trying to escape the inevitable, please, please, please take your time. not for the sake of the story, but for you. the panic attacks must be dreadful. im so so sorry. i really do love the story, but it can wait. good health comes before anything.
Sign up to review this story.