Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A New Kind Of Love

Chapter 5

by frankismyhomefry 3 reviews

Reinventing first times

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 1250 words

0Unrated
A New Kind of Love Chapter 5


The show went great as usual. Every one of the guys and crew were excited to have a hotel tonight and to have the day off tomorrow, which is going to be needed with Ryan and Brendon’s plans. This was going to be an interesting and fun night. As soon as we got to the hotel, Brendon and Ryan pulled me up to our room (which ended up being on a different floor from everyone else). We walked into the room to see a bunch of candles lit everywhere

“How the hell?” I asked
“It pays to be famous at times” Ryan said as he started kissing my neck. We all dropped our things to the floor and made our way carefully to the bed.
“How are we going to do this” Ryan asked
“I want to watch you two first” Brendon said in a low voice. He kissed us both then went to sit in the chair that was next to the bed.
“Carry on” He said once he got comfortable. Me and Ryan just laughed. Then we started kissing and slowly undressing each other just like we did our first time. I wrapped my fingers around his length and slowly started stroking him. He moaned into our kiss. I started to get nervous all over again. I wasn’t sure why but I was. Ryan started to tease me with his fingers.
“Are you ready?” he whispered to me
“Yes” I said. He slowly slid into me. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. He started a slow and gentle pace. I pulled him down and into a kiss. The kiss was full of love and passion. Ryan started to pick up his pace which made me moan into our kiss. We broke away both gasping for a breath
“ Oh Ry” I moaned as I ran my fingers down his back
“Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed? When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress? Then think of what you did And how I hope to God he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me” Ryan sang. It sent shivers down my spine.
“That wasn’t part… oh God” I moaned
“I.. mmm.. I know it wasn’t… fuck i'm so close baby… Oh Katie”
“Cum for me Ry.. let Bren hear it” I said as I glanced at Brendon. He had his pants off and was jerking himself off. That sight plus Ryan nibbling on my neck was enough to send me over the edge and scream Ryan’s name. His orgasm hit seconds later as he came deep inside of me. Then he collapses on top of me. I pulled him into a kiss.
“ I love you” I said
“ I love you too katiebug” he said then kissed me again. Brendon let out a whimper from his chair. I slid out of Ryan’s limbs and went to Brendon. I pulled him up so he was standing and helped him get his shirt off. He pulled me into a kiss. Man I love those lips of his. He started running his hands all over my body.
“Mmm now you sit here and enjoy the show” Brendon said as he sat me down in the chair. I sat there and watched as my boyfriends made love to each other. I sat there in awe at the beautiful sight in front of me. The way Ryan thrusted into Brendon as his fingers curled around his length was breathtaking. Not to mention both boys faces of pure pleasure. It almost felt wrong to sit there and witness something so pure. They came screaming each others names. Brendon kissed Ryan just like I had moments ago.

“ Come here love” Brendon said to me. I got up and crawled into bed with the both of them. Brendon pulled me into a passionate kiss.
“ I love you both so much” he said
“ I love you too” I said back. Brendon pulled me into a heated kiss. I could feel him hard already against me. I felt Ryan start to get up from the bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled away from Brendon’s lips
“Stay” I said
“ I thought..” he started to say before I cut him off
“I want you close to us” I said. He just smiled then laid down on the bed but turned on his side so eh was facing us. I was beyond turned on at this point. But this whole night wasn’t just about the sex. It was sharing something special with each other. It was sharing our love. Brendon set a slow and sensual pace once he entered me. He laced one of his hands with Ryan’s. I reached over to Ryan and wrapped my hand around his length. I pumped him in time with Brendon’s thrusts. We were all close and I knew none of us would last much longer. Brendon captured my lips in his as we all came together. Brendon rode his orgasm out them collapsed on top of me. Once we all caught our breaths Brendon laid on the side of me. I didn’t really have the strength to move at all. Ryan pulled the covers over us as we all curled into each other and fell into a peaceful sleep. All three of us deeply in love with each other and tangles in each others limbs.

I woke up with my head on Brendon’s chest. One of our hands was laced together.. Ryan had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. We were all pressed completely together and our legs were a tangled mess. I started to run my fingertips over Brendon’s bare chest
“That feels good” Brendon mumbled as his eyes slowly opened
“Good morning babe” I said as I leaned up to capture his lips. He licked my bottom lip wanting access which I granted him.. We both pulled away breathless.
“Mmm I love you” he said
“ I love you too” I said
“ I don’t think I can move” Ryan mumbled behind me. Both Brendon and I turned to see if he was awake or just talking in his sleep (which tends to happen a lot).
“ Morning to you too” I said as I leaned in to kiss him
“Morning. What time is it?” Ryan asked. Brendon reached over to the bedside table to get his phone
“ It is.. Shit it’s already 3pm” Bren said
“ Fuck we only have an hour before we have to be on the bus” Ryan said
“ Yep. And hour to move, get food, shower and be on the bus” I said
“ Once again I don’t think I can move” Ryan said
“Did we wear you out that much Ryro?” Brendon said while smirking
“ Very funny. And as a matter of fact yes you did” Ryan whined. We did eventually get up and to the bus, much to Ryan’s dismay.
Sign up to rate and review this story