Categories > Original > Drama > Blood Sucking Babysitter

Chapter 7- Only in God's Home.

by Mo_Was_Here 0 reviews

Unforunatly for Katherine she meets Helena and some of her friends.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 3264 words - Complete

1Exciting
I hope you like this chapter! Please rate and review!

Katherine’s POV

“Katherine… Katherine wake up.” My mom said gently shaking me.
“What?” I asked opening my eyes to see her standing above me.
“I thought we might go to church with your grandma today since we didn’t see her yesterday.” My mom said looking anxious.
“Church? We never went to church before, and so why are we going now?” I asked her blinking a bit.
“Well your grandmother invited us do I think we should go.” My mom said sitting on the end of my bed.
“You mean before she new that we sent him to jail?” I said raising my eyebrows.
“I thought that seeing her today would make a good impression and that we could also tell her exactly what happened and not over exaggerate.” My mom said looking down.
“Yea but don’t you think she’ll be mad that you sent him to jail and are divorcing him?” I asked sitting up.
“Well I thought it would be better if she heard it from me.” My mom said sitting up straighter.
“Yea and she might beat your head in with her purse once you do.” I said.
My mom just looked at me then said, “Get dressed.” Then she walked out.
So I got out of bed and went over to my dresser, I pulled out my black skinny jeans and a purple shirt and threw them on. Then I went over to my closet and pulled out my black vans with purple laces, I put them on then admired my matching outfit in the mirror. After I went into the bathroom and put on my makeup and brushed my teeth, did my hair, yada yada yada. Then I ran down the stairs and saw my mom taking a plate of pancakes out the door.
“Come on, we’ll have to eat in the car.” She said and we walked out of the house. The cold air whipped across my face as we walked down our driveway towards the car, I shivered because it was chilly then saw Helena walking across the lawn. She wasn’t wearing her usual preppy clothes; she was wearing a black. She had on one of those girl ninja warrior outfits you see in fighting movies like the chick from Kill Bill or Underworld. She even had a cape billowing in the wind, I just watched her as she made her ever so graceful way across the lawn. She was murmuring something as she walked; she seemed to be controlling the weather because as she walked closer to me it got worse and worse. Soon the sky turned completely black and I could only see a glimpse of Helena as she walked. Then the wind began to pick up and it started to rain, I tried moving but something was holding me back. I couldn’t even stop glaring at Helena; she was only a couple feet away from our driveway when my mom came out of the car.
“KATHERINE GET IN THE CAR!” She shouted at me through the wind, and she blocked my view of Helena. Then I blinked and I could move my feet again.
“OKAY!” I shouted back to her, and then my mom went back into the car. Helena was gone. I got into the car and shivered.
“What were you thinking? You should have gotten in the car the storm is going to hit any minute now and you could have gotten injured!” My mom said looking at me like I was crazy.
“Sorry ma, I-I didn’t know…” I said looking down; I was drenched. My hair wasn’t straight anymore and my makeup was smearing.
My mom started the car and we pulled out of our driveway, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail then wiped my smeared makeup off my face. Soon I looked like I had just gotten out of the shower. As we were in the car my mom kept shooting me anxious looks and I ignored every single one of them.
When we pulled into the church parking lot the storm seemed to be clearing up, there were only a couple clouds, and the wind and rain had stopped. My mom and I ran into the church and looked around for my grandma, everyone was staring at us as we peered around to find my grandma. We were definitely a site the two of us, I was still sopping wet and my mom was tired and frustrated. As we walked around people would look at us then nudge there neighbors and smirk. It took was about ten minutes until everyone in the church had noticed us except my grandma. Once my grandma did notice everyone staring at us she turned around and beckoned us towards her. We walked down the isle then sat next to my grandma,
“Gosh dang it you two!” She whispered, “You make me look like a fool here in gods house!”
“Sorry ma,” My mom said folding her hands then bowing her head in silent prayer.
My grandma just peered down at her like she wanted to kick her in the face then looked up and smiled at me,
“Hello dear.” She said leaning across my mom and pulling me into a hug, ”You look absolutely gorgeous! You probably get your good looks from your father. And you’re a bit peaky; your mother isn’t feeding you well is she? We’ll have to fix that once we get out of church wont we! My house for brunch!” She just smiled at me looking so proud then looked back at the altar. My dad’s mom has never liked my real mom. In fact she totally hates her. Ever since they got married my grandma has been dishing out the dirt to my mom like it was Christmas. She always thought that whatever my mom is doing is wrong, the only thing she likes about my family is my dad and I.
My grandma loves me so much I don’t even know how a person could hold it all. She treats me like I am a princess whenever I see her and will give me anything I want (she would buy me a car if I wanted it). She treats my dad the same way, once she heard that we were moving out here she got the house for us. She also got my year of juvy turned into six months. My grandma was totally outraged at the fact that I was going to juvy, she even showed up at the trial to defend me. She protested to the judge and said that it had been and accident and the man did not look seventy-five and that he was trying to kill us first. But the judge didn’t really care.
So now I am sitting here in church just looking around at the stained glass along the walls and I realized; church is boring. The priest has a very boring voice and he just keeps droning on and on. I don’t know how these people can stand it, I mean some of them are so attached to the priest I don’t think they have blinked in the last hour.
The doors in the back of the church just opened and the kids and few adults turned back to see who was there. Most of them smiled then waved, so I decided to see who was entering. It was Helena. She wasn’t wearing her death outfit anymore she was wearing a pink floral dress that came down to her knees and matching one-inch heals. She was smiling and waving back at the people who waved at her, most of the kids had hidden under the benches and looked horrified. I tried to hide from her too, I didn’t want her to come over and sit by us she might pull her evil death vampire thing on me. Helena was still making her way down the isle when she spotted my mom sitting bolt straight up. She waved at me then made her way towards us; I just sat there trying not to make eye contact.
“Hello Katherine.” She whispered from behind me and I jumped up so fast I almost fell over. She looked up at me with a shocked look on her face.
“I gotta go pee.” I said lying. But the bad thing is that nearly everyone heard me and turned to look. I just stood there mortified then made my way down the seemingly extremely long isle and out the door.
The car door was locked so I just sat on the benches outside the front door; I looked around and saw nothing, but road. There was a 7-eleven on the right side of the church and a drug store on the other. I just looked at them and noticed a black car sitting in front of the 7-eleven. There were two men sitting in the front seat and one had binoculars on and the other was peering out the window at me. I just looked at them and wondered whether or not they were going to come out here and rape me or something. So I just looked back at them, and thought ‘I can always run back in the church if they come after me.’
I sat there looking at them for about ten minutes until the one with the binoculars opened the door of his car and climbed out. The other one followed and they started walking towards me. I got up off the bench and headed towards the door glancing back every now and then. I got to the door and tried to open it; it was locked. I started pounding on the door as the men started to jog towards me, then I started to scream.
“HELP! SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP ME!” It was no use the men were about two yards away from me when I started to run, I ran around the back of the church and into the woods behind it. I heard there footsteps close behind me and I ran quicker.
“We’re not going to hurt you!” One of them shouted; he had a British accent.
I didn’t respond but only ran faster. I could tell they were trying to grab the back of my shirt but I didn’t want to get caught by these losers.
“We wont hurt you unless we have to!” The same man shouted.
“What do you want from me?” I shouted back at them breathing deeply.
“We want your blood.” The other one said. His voice was familiar it was deep and aggravated. I looked back to see who the man was and it was the man from my vision. I looked forward again and ran faster then ever before, they were only a couple inches behind me.
“I have had enough of this!” The British man shouted. All of a sudden I only heard one of their footsteps and the other one shouted “Lucius no!” But he had tackled me to the ground. He held me about my waist and I elbowed him hard in the face. He yelped and let go then I scrambled up and backed away from them.
“Leave me alone!” I shouted at them.
“She does look like Viktor.” The British man said standing up and holding his nose.
“Who?” I asked I was confused. I had no idea who this ‘Viktor’ was and personally I didn’t really want to know. But the only thing I did know was that Helena had something to do with this.
“Don’t Lucius, we are not to speak about this to her.” The other man said looking extremely angry.
“I think she has a right to know.” Lucius said looking almost as mad as the other guy.
“She doesn’t.” He said. His eyes were a very deep scarlet now. And I just realized what they were walking about. I knew who Viktor was and what they planned on doing with me. I saw all of it in my vision. It was true; I was the one they needed. They were going to kill me to resurrect their dead king. I just stood there and looked at them.
“Oh come on Raymond, it’ll be over before she knows it and at least she’ll die for a good reason!” Lucius said looking towards me.
“LUCIUS!” Raymond shouted hitting him hard on the head.
“I know what your going to do.” I said quietly.
“You do?” Raymond and Lucius said turning to me.
“Your going to drain the blood from me then pump it into your dead king, Viktor, so he can awaken from his slumber and rule your kingdom of vampires.” I said. Raymond and Lucius stared at me in total shock, I was shocked to because I had not meant to say that. The words seemed to just come.
“That’s exactly what we’re going to do.” Helena said appearing from behind them. She was wearing her death outfit again and her voice was low. She started walking towards me and I backed away from her. She laughed,
“Do you really think you can run from us?” She said starting to pace. “Three vampires against one human. Not even a full grown human, and small wimpy human. I don’t see Viktor in you; he is much better. Viktor is strong, fierce, wise, and most importantly powerful. You are none of them, because you are not a vampire. You are a human; humans are the lowest on the life scale. Even lower then the lichens.” She said
“What’s a lichen?” I asked quietly.
“Werewolves. I am surprised they haven’t killed you before we did, they are after any vampire.” She said still pacing.
“But I’m not a vampire.” I said looking at her feet.
“Yes, but you are a descendant of a greater vampire. And since you are, the lichens will be after you too. And any other human who are related to us.” She said now sounding like a teacher.
“But you bit me, aren’t I going to turn into a vampire?” I asked.
“You watch to many movies, unless you are in a vampire’s home you will not become one. But the third week into every month you will change, your fangs will grow and you will be stronger, faster, and more aware of your surroundings.” She said.
“So this happens for a week?” I asked.
“No, only for twelve hours, unless your in a vampire’s home.” She said now standing between Raymond and Lucius.
“Whoa guys I know what your thinking, but isn’t there some other way that I could live and so can your king?” I said backing up.
“Neither can live while the other survives.” Raymond said smiling.
“Have you seen the Harry Potter movies? Because that’s what like his whole life is about.” I said laughing weakly.
They were now walking faster and I didn’t know what to do, if I ran they would just catch me and if I didn’t run I would still get caught. I just stared at them and frowned, my mind was churning through everything to see if I could get out of this. I thought of my black belts, but I was up against three vampires. It was only until I remembered this was the third week of the month. I stuck my hand in my mouth and felt my teeth; they had grown. I smiled at them then said,
“Later sucker’s!” then jumped up and grabbed the branch above me did a flip over it then landed. I started to jump across the branches like a monkey back towards the church; I had amazing strength now and was very shocked. I looked back and saw Helena and Raymond jumping behind me, and Lucius running down below. I began to jump quicker and saw that Helena was to fast for me; she had already caught up and lunged towards me. She grabbed me and pulled me down, branches hit me in the face and I hit the ground with a thump. Helena had landed on her feet right next to me.
“Wrong move.” Helena said standing over me breathing in deeply. But a big animal had jumped out of the woods and tackled her, she fought with it for a moment then threw it off of her and it hit a tree. Then she pulled a gun out of her coat and shot the thing it the head four times. She turned back at me and found that I had gotten up.
“Lichen.” She said nodding back at the thing shriveled up against a tree. She had cuts across her face and arm, “Now if you come with us right now, this will be a lot less painful.” I just stood there then made my hands into fists and brought them up towards my face.
“Just fists, not guns, chains, knives, or anything else. Not even your friends.” I said angrily.
“You don’t want to do this.” Helena said taking a step towards me.
“If I win, you are to leave me alone. If you win, I hope Viktor is a good ruler.” I said coolly trying not to make any sign of weakness even though my whole body ached with pain from falling off the tree.
“Okay then.” She said taking off her coat and pulling out multiple knives and guns from her pockets, “Let’s go.” She said lifting up her fists.
We walked in a circle starring each other down, her eyes were red and I could feel mine changing that color too. Then she rushed towards me and I punched her square in the nose, she took a step backwards and hit me in the stomach. I bent over in pain then brought my leg over and kicked her across the face. Then she tried to hit me and I blocked it. We threw more punches and kicked each other hard, Raymond and Lucius just stared at us as we fought, but it was after about ten minutes when Helena had me pinned down the hard dirt ground. She pulled a gun out of her boot, and raised it to my head.
“I told you, you didn’t want to do this.” She said smiling.
“Yea, I also said no weapons.” I replied then kicked her over me making her do a summersault. She had dropped the gun and I ran over and grabbed it then pointed at the middle of her forehead. My whole body hurt and I was pretty sure some of my ribs were broken, my arm was bleeding and my head felt like someone had dropped a boulder on it.
“I’ll shoot.” I said weakly.
“Yea and so will we.” Raymond said and I felt two cold points, one on my head and the other one on my back were my heart is. I closed my eyes and shivered.
“Drop the gun.” Lucius said breathing down my neck. I threw the gun right on Helena’s face, and she groaned.
“You just had to make this hard didn’t you?”

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! Sorry it took me a while I have been so busy! Please rate and review! Tell your friends!
Sign up to rate and review this story