Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences

The Ruby Red Truth

by waking-beauty 1 review

What happens when You are blamed for something You couldn't possibly have done?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 431 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning, stretched and then froze.

There was blood on My hand.

I shot up in bed and froze as I looked at the mirror atattched to My desk that was showing Me something I couldn't believe.

I had blood dribbling from My mouth and down My chin in two thin, ruby lines.

It was what happened next that shocked Me- I licked the blood off My hand and My face and then got out of bed.

It was instinct that made Me do it and as I hopped in the shower and got changed for school I wondered what was going on with Me...and why My dreams were so disturbing.

~

"Sleep well?" Bobby asked when I met Him at the door to go to school.

"Why do You ask?"

"I just could here You tossing and turning...and screaming"

"So? as My brother You're supposed to ignore things like that" I replied curtly and walked out the door.

"Guys wait up You won't believe this" Gerard panted as He ran towards Us with Mikey trailing behind Him, not wanting to irritate His asthma.

"What is it?" Bobby asked.

"Timmy is dead. ripped to shreds by what looks like a wild animal- there still looking for some of the strips of flesh that are missing, along with all of His blood-"

"-How is that possible?" Bobby asked.

"Well His blood was drained through His neck and then the animal just tore off strips of Him and ate Them- but that's not the worst part"

"What could be worse?"

"Frankie was attacked by it too- only He just had some of His blood drained, He's in hospital right now so let's go"

"You guys go, somehow I don't think Frankie would really want to see Me after trying to kill Me"

~~~

As I sat in history I thought about the dream I had and waking up to drink more blood.

Wait more...I said more.

Oh god what if the dreams were....

I shrugged those thoughts off and attempted to get through the day.

~~~

"How is Frankie?" I asked Bobby who had just came home while I made a sandwich for Myself.

"Pale. but He said something interesting to Me when the others left to get food"

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Why were You tossing and turning last night?"

"I was having a bad dream"

"About?"

"About...About ripping Frankie to shreds but why does it matter?" I asked suddenly very flushed in the face.

"Because Frankie said the thing that attacked Him wasn't an animal. It was You".
Sign up to rate and review this story