Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

I Can't Get Over You, Can't Get Through To You

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 1467 words - Complete

0Unrated
I found it! My dream New York City apartment and I didn't think it would be possible to find it in 2 days! The first day of looking was a bust, but the second was jackpot! The very first place I saw was the one, I just knew it. Sure it was a little expensive, but I could afford it with the cash I got from selling my LA apartment. It felt so nice to buy it outright and know that all I have to worry about now was just moving.

I called Gabe, just like he asked and made dinner plans. He wanted to take me to dinner to congradulate me. Should I be going alone to dinner with Gabe Saporta? Probably not, but oh well I'm single right? I decided to call Patrick and tell him the good news of my search.

"Hello?" Patrick asked cheerily into the phone.

"PATRICK! I found a place!" I gushed.

"Kiley, that's awesome you found a place. Where is it?" He asked and when I gave him the address he paused for a minute. "What did you say the name of the building was?" He asked and I repeated it. "You're kidding."

"No Patrick, I'm not joking. I signed the papers today. Why?"

"Gabe lives in that building."

I was honestly speechless. "What?" I asked and Patrick repeated it. "You sure?" I said.

"Here, let me ask Pete," he said. I winced at the mention of his name. Pete was with him? I wanted to talk to him. I heard Patrick ask Pete for the name of Gabe's building and I heard Pete repeat the name of my new building. "Did you hear that?" Patrick asked me.

"Yeah, I did." I sat in silence for a moment. "Hey Patrick, can I talk to Pete?" I asked like a little kid asking for a cookie before dinner.

"Um, hold on." Patrick said and muffled the phone. The line went silent for a moment before I heard his voice.

"Hey Kiley," he said softly into the phone.

"Hi Pete." I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to hear his voice.

"So you found a place?" He asked, he was clearly feeling the same way I was.

"Um, yeah I did today. I signed the papers this morning."

"I'm happy for you, I really am." He said and I felt that he meant it, but my happiness was hurting him.

"Thanks." I paused for a moment. "Can I see you tomorrow? I will be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Of course," he said, his tone lightening up a bit. "I um, I want to help you move too."

I smiled at his nice gesture. "Thanks Pete, that'd be awesome."

"Alright, well I'm going to go. I have to meet up with some people for Clandestine. I'll pick you up from the airport, just text me your flight details."

"Okay Pete, bye." He hung up the phone and I took in a deep breath. Now it was time to get ready for my dinner with Gabe. Wow life is complicated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

God did Gabe look good. He actually kind of dressed up and didn't look like he was ripped from the 80's, although I loved Gabe's unique style. He wore a pair of jeans and a button down. He still wore his awesome shoes though, some black and white checkered chucks.

We were sitting in a booth at some restaurant that he had me meet him at. Never heard of it before, so it must be new or some vegan place. My suspicions were confirmed when I opened the menu. A vegan restaurant.

"So where is this place?" Gabe asked after we ordered.

"So, funny story," I said and laughed a little bit out of nervousness for the situation. "I am moving into your building actually."

"What?" Gabe laughed.

"I called Patrick to tell me where I was moving and he told me that you lived there."

Gabe asked for the name of the building and I told him. "Wow," he said. I guess it was the truth, we would be neighbors. "Well welcome neighbor." He jokingly shook my hand. "I bet Pete will love hearing that." Gabe said and took a big gulp of his alcoholic beverage.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's why he wants to help me move in."

"Wow, he still doesn't trust me around you." Gabe said. I gave him a confused look. "Pete and I never talk about you. He wants to try and forget that you and I were engaged, but I don't think he can. Of course you know he and I have done plenty of things together, but you were never there, so it was just like old times. I bet that he'll flip when he finds out that we now share the same building."

"I'm pretty sure he already knows. Patrick confirmed my building with him."

"I'm surprised I didn't get a phone call from him then."

"Well what is he going to say? He and I are broken up."

"I'm sure you two will get back together." Gabe said and fiddled with his hands on the table.

"Why's that?" I asked and Gabe looked up into my eyes.

"Because nothing ever works out for me." I was a little confused. Did Gabe still love me? I was so happy when the waitress returned to the table with our appetizer and I immediately stuffed whatever this was in my mouth. I didn't want to respond to his statement.

The rest of the dinner went just fine and we didn't finish that conversation. Gabe walked me back to Amy's place and gave me a long hug.

"Goodnight Kiley," he said and he lingered just a few inches away from my face.

"Goodnight Gabe," I said. It was obvious that he wanted to kiss me, and quite frankly I wanted him too! Gabe opted to kiss my forehead before walking away. I just walked into Amy's place with my mixed feelings. Amy was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"How was dinner with Gabe?" She asked and ate some popcorn out of the bowl.

"Confusing." I said and she turned to me.

"Spill."

"I think Gabe is still in love with me, and the horrible part is I think I might still love him too."

"Damn girl, and you still want to be with Pete too?"

"Yep," I let out a deep sigh and slouched down on the couch.

"Sucks to be you," Amy said nonchalantly and I slapped her arm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pete was at the airport to pick me up as he said he would be. I almost expected him to chicken out and send Patrick. I smiled when he caught my gaze and hugged him. He held me close for a moment before kissing me softly. God how I missed his kisses.

"You look beautiful," he said softly as he pulled away.

"Thanks Pete," I smiled and he kissed me softly again.

"Let's go get your bag." He said and took my hand, leading me to baggage claim. We just stood there in silence waiting for my bag. I gave Pete's hand a light squeeze and he wrapped him around around my waist and kissed my cheek. God why were we breaking up.

We honestly didn't waste anytime once we got back to my place. Within two minutes of being inside, Pete was already pressing me down on my bed.

"I love you so much Kiley," he said as he trailed kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder.

"I love you too Pete." I pulled Pete's shirt over his head and kissed him passionately. He fumbled with my bra and removed both my shirt and bra. I rubbed him through his jeans and he moaned into our kiss.

"I need you so badly right now," he said and began tugging my skirt down. I lifted my hips to help him and he removed my panties. Pete stood up and pulled off his pants and underwear before returning to the bed. He gently spread my legs before pushing into me. I raised my legs up so he could push deeper into me. Pete ran his hands up my arms and intertwined his fingers with mine, pinning my hands down onto the bed. His slow and rhythmic thrusts were pushing me quickly to the edge. He locked lips with me and thrusted until he came violently at the same time I did.

Pete pulled out and collasped next to me on the bed and pulled me close. "I'm going to miss you so much Kiley," Pete whispered to me and I just nodded. I couldn't speak or else I might cry. I just burried my head in Pete's chest a fell asleep as I drowned in my sorrow silently.
Sign up to rate and review this story